+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Visit Visa online - Pakistan

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I live in Canada (PR). Applied online for my parent Visit visa (Residing in Pakistan) on 12 June 2018. Still, haven't received any BIOMETRIC LETTER. Starting to get nervous. Below is the update I got when I applied online

• Review of eligibility ---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • Review of medical results ---- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents ---- We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview ---- You do not need an interview. ---- We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics ---- We do not need your fingerprints. ---- We will send you a message if this changes
  • Background check We are processing your background check. ---- We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision ---- Your application is in progress. ---- We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I also received two letters i.e. Submission Confirmation & Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

I'm sure I provided all the document, infact I provided extra like 1) invitation letter 2) my job letter 3) Affidavit

Should I contact the VHS office,?
Should I ask my parent to visit local VHS office?
does the processing time take this much time?

Please tell me what should I do

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I live in Canada (PR). Applied online for my parent Visit visa (Residing in Pakistan) on 12 June 2018. Still, haven't received any BIOMETRIC LETTER. Starting to get nervous. Below is the update I got when I applied online

• Review of eligibility ---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • Review of medical results ---- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents ---- We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview ---- You do not need an interview. ---- We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics ---- We do not need your fingerprints. ---- We will send you a message if this changes
  • Background check We are processing your background check. ---- We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision ---- Your application is in progress. ---- We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I also received two letters i.e. Submission Confirmation & Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

I'm sure I provided all the document, infact I provided extra like 1) invitation letter 2) my job letter 3) Affidavit

Should I contact the VHS office,?
Should I ask my parent to visit local VHS office?
does the processing time take this much time?

Please tell me what should I do

Thanks
Do/did your parents have TRVs in the last 10 years?

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Just checked the CIC account. I received the Biometric Instructions Letter for my parents
After providing the Fingerprint and passport,
Do you know the next step?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just checked the CIC account. I received the Biometric Instructions Letter for my parents
The visa office will begin processing their applications and they will get decisions in due course of time

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Hey after you recieved the biometric letter, how long did your application take to process?