+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper Outland application - Submission of height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependa

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hi.

I received an email from CPC-Ottawa with Subject tag: Ready for Visa

I was asked to submit the documents as below:

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Question: Can you please let me know, how to submit the height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants.

A self-declaration letter on A4 size and signed by me, will work?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any format, easiest is a table with entries for applicant and each dependent along with id numbers.

If jist one person, any format Will do.

Reactions: tan_sur69