+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper based study permit application from Islamabad Pakistan for Fall 2016 intak

muabajwa

Jul 7, 2016
Hi,

Application type: Study permit paper-based
Submitted: August 02, 2016
Email response: "Your processed passport has been dispatched 01/09/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad. Please collect between 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday."

Question: They also called followed by this email response mentioned above but it does not say either accepted or rejected. What should I assume? Is it rejected since there was no medical call? Any chances if it is accepted?

Thanks

muabajwa

Jul 7, 2016
But the point to be noted here is that its without medical. So I would assume chances are slim of acceptance. I just did further research and processed passport means the decision has been taken. It could either be acceptance or refusal. In my situation I could not provide upfront medical, so in case of acceptance they should have asked for medical which is not the case. Issuing a study permit without medical from Pakistan, is that possible? Did it ever happen before, anybody?

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muabajwa said:
But the point to be noted here is that its without medical. So I would assume chances are slim of acceptance. I just did further research and processed passport means the decision has been taken. It could either be acceptance or refusal. In my situation I could not provide upfront medical, so in case of acceptance they should have asked for medical which is not the case. Issuing a study permit without medical from Pakistan, is that possible? Did it ever happen before, anybody?
oh yeah. I thought medical was passed ..
Hope for the best mate.