+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper based PR refused - Email got to spam and any notification was on website

faby05

Jan 20, 2017
Hello all,

I just had my PR application refused. It was paper based and although my process was linked online, I didn't receive any communication in ircc website. And the email they sent, got on my husband spam email box and we didn't saw they requested more documents (the sender was MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, not the normal one that we always got emails).

Do you think I could request a reconsideration? If yes, how I do that? Just replying the email? I'm trying to search on the internet about, but Im not finding much about.

Thanks.

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hello all,

I just had my PR application refused. It was paper based and although my process was linked online, I didn't receive any communication in ircc website. And the email they sent, got on my husband spam email box and we didn't saw they requested more documents (the sender was MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, not the normal one that we always got emails).

Do you think I could request a reconsideration? If yes, how I do that? Just replying the email? I'm trying to search on the internet about, but Im not finding much about.

Thanks.
So sorry to hear that
What the reason they gave on the email to refuse your file and your got refusal after medical?

faby05

Jan 20, 2017
In the email they asked for the medical exam, pay for the final fee and some background check .

And the reason for the refuse was because we didn't send those things they asked.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
In the email they asked for the medical exam, pay for the final fee and some background check .

And the reason for the refuse was because we didn't send those things they asked.
When they need your document, they should send you email with the requests. But the emails are processed as spam emails. You may send them email to explain it. Do you apply for PR by yourself or through a representative?

Last edited:

gerardito

Jan 30, 2019
So sorry to hear that
What the reason they gave on the email to refuse your file and your got refusal after medical?
Hello, I have a question. Is it mean any differnce if the refusal was after medical? I received this week a refusal by the same VO Mexico but the reason was proof of funds

faby05

Jan 20, 2017
When they need your document, they should send you email with the requests. But the emails are processed as spam emails. You may send them email to explain it. Do you apply for PR by yourself or through a representative?
By myself. Yeah, I sent a email explaining everything and they granted the reconsideration. :D

gerardito

Jan 30, 2019
By myself. Yeah, I sent a email explaining everything and they granted the reconsideration. :D
Hello, My PR under Paper based with the same office also was refused, I would like to ask for a reconsideration, would you mine to explain me please the steps you did? Did it by email or send the documents on paper to Mexico? how you make the request? thank you

faby05

Jan 20, 2017
Hello, My PR under Paper based with the same office also was refused, I would like to ask for a reconsideration, would you mine to explain me please the steps you did? Did it by email or send the documents on paper to Mexico? how you make the request? thank you
Hi, I just send a email with a letter explaining why I didn't replay before and I attached all the proofs, like emails, medical exams, and etc.. And I was sincerely about how heartbroken me and my family were with the decision and we didn't try to hide nothing and we really want to stay in Canada.

Good luck!

gerardito

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, I just send a email with a letter explaining why I didn't replay before and I attached all the proofs, like emails, medical exams, and etc.. And I was sincerely about how heartbroken me and my family were with the decision and we didn't try to hide nothing and we really want to stay in Canada.

Good luck!
Thank you, how long took it?

gerardito

Jan 30, 2019
May I ask you something else? Im like you dont have representative, when you sent all the documents at the begining, did you send it by email or by paper to the Mexico office's?

faby05

Jan 20, 2017
May I ask you something else? Im like you dont have representative, when you sent all the documents at the begining, did you send it by email or by paper to the Mexico office's?
I sent by mail to Canada, by the time I was living in Brazil. When I moved here, the government sent my process to Mexico, because my process is Outside Canada.