+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Panjab University Chandigarh ECA WES Status ON-HOLD

abhi1990

Oct 4, 2018
India
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
Did you guys ensure before leaving the university that they have replied back to WES?

In my case, they replied while I was there on Oct 23 and WES took four days to update my status.

I hope your status will change soon. I know it’s hard to go through this. So wishing you guys all the luck.
Yup!! I made sure the reply was sent .. Hope status gets updated by next week.

Reactions: g90

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yup!! I made sure the reply was sent .. Hope status gets updated by next week.
Then it will get updated for sure in a day or two. Hopefully on Monday. However I have also heard that status can also change on weekends.

So best of luck to you. Hope you get your ECA soon.

Reactions: abhi1990

vansh0805

Nov 3, 2018
There is a person deputed for this task. I met her personally and she noted my reference number. The reply was sent the same day.
Visiting the university will serve the purpose. WES now sends all requests to PU for verification. It is n

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@abhi1990 @anish1506

Congrats for that.:D
Best of luck ahead guys.

BTW, have you got ECA completion date as well? Let’s now enter the pool guys. We are already late.:);):p:D

Nov 12, 2018
Guys,
I'm also a PU Graduate.
Course: BE (Chemical)
Please share your course.

My Timeline:
24th Oct: Documents delivered by FedEx. Signed by E Maple.
25th Oct: Documents received, under review.
29th Oct: Documents received, under review.
No Further Updates...
Is this taking too long?

anish1506

Oct 24, 2018
Your status will c
Guys,
I'm also a PU Graduate.
Course: BE (Chemical)
Please share your course.

My Timeline:
24th Oct: Documents delivered by FedEx. Signed by E Maple.
25th Oct: Documents received, under review.
29th Oct: Documents received, under review.
No Further Updates...
Is this taking too long?
Your status will change in some days,not to

Nickb89

Dec 31, 2018
Hi there,

I am not in India, can someone help me or provide her number such that I can get this work done.

There is a person deputed for this task. I met her personally and she noted my reference number. The reply was sent the same day.
Visiting the university will serve the purpose. WES now sends all requests to PU for verification. It is n

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi there,

I am not in India, can someone help me or provide her number such that I can get this work done.
Hi

Having their number will not work because they never pick up your phone calls. If you are not in India, then you can send someone on your behalf to PU. I think it will work.

There are some third parties which can do the job for you, but ensure beforehand if you can trust them because I have heard that some are cheaters. So better do it yourself by sending someone on your behalf.

Good luck.

lovelyample

Dec 28, 2016
My status is still on hold as I was waiting that PU will reply by themselves. But they are not going to do it until you go there and talk to them. So no use in sitting still and waiting. Nothing is going to happen and I have wasted a valuable month like that.

Go to Certificate Section, Room No. 144, Fourth Floor of Admin block and talk to the guy sitting on the front desk with a computer. Explain to him. He will then note down your name and WES Reference Number in a register and will do it. Otherwise nothing is going to happen. Good luck.
This is still working for candidate whom got "on hold" status for Panjab University. you have to reach physically to PU Room No 144 for remind them to e-mail verification.
Thanks g90

Reactions: g90

P87

Mar 17, 2019
Hi,

I visited on 29th july and got my details noted in their register. Still waiting for any update.