+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

mjamil

Sep 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if any one could send me these two forms please msg me in my inbox. i cannot view them on my computer.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257B_1.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.PDF

Thank you.

yomamaissofat

Sep 10, 2015
flyingjalebi said:
The same thing happened with me. I however, took no medical exam.
I went to to submit my medical too without having request from CIC. But IOM ISB told me not to do so since there is no way to match UCI number. As in, once cic generates medical request they generate UCI, and medical is done on that UCI. but if I do medical now, UCI from IOM will be different as they will generate their own. And then there is no way to match two different UCIs from CIC and IOM. So I dont know what happened here.
And yeah flyingjalebi I think for you, they might have exempted you from medical that is what it passed :p

yomamaissofat

Sep 10, 2015
I went to to submit my medical too without having request from CIC. But IOM ISB told me not to do so since there is no way to match UCI number. As in, once cic generates medical request they generate UCI, and medical is done on that UCI. but if I do medical now, UCI from IOM will be different as they will generate their own. And then there is no way to match two different UCIs from CIC and IOM. So I dont know what happened here.
And yeah flyingjalebi I think for you, they might have exempted you from medical that is what it passed :p

Nkumar said:
Hello everyone, I'm online June applicant, I was waiting for medical and expecting to receive medical request in July but like everyone ended up in waiting and hoping to get medical and passport request.. I went for e-medic as I have taken date in July from IOM, so in have decided to go for upfront, iom gave me a form and suggested to Sumit it with your documents but I have already submitted online application.. I decided to submit it when I'll receive medical and passport request together but still I didn't received any like other June applicants.. Today I received an email that you application has been updated and when I opened it, In application status section my medical status canged from not needed at this time to passed..

Anyone has experienced this situation?? How it changed to passed as I haven't even submited that form, IOM gave me to submit.. Anybody?? Kindly share you views and experience.

Ahtasham

Apr 23, 2015
mjamil said:
great.. congratulations man!! thats really quick. masha Allah. i guess it depends upon ur luck. please share any info that could useful for future applicant.
best of luck
yaa bro firstly i want to say that plz hold patience jaldi nahe kro in casing file .. first u have to make ur case strong and make sure that there is no confusion in ur file .. make strong SOP and financialy proved .. inspite of running finance u should show ur or ur parents 4 mnths old account wid upto atleast 3 millions and yeh k apna dil saf rkho !! best of luck

saqib1989

Dec 6, 2013
Hey Guys ,

I will be very much thank full , if someone can please reply to my below queries:

1. Whats UCL ? it is mentioned in application form for study permit made outside of Canada.

2. (Part 9, Form : Application for study permit made out side canada) Country Where applying ? As an answer i have mentioned Canada as a student and mentioned the dates till my prog ends. Is it correct ?

3. My designated learning institution is 019397188593. However if i enter this number it gives an error on validation . Whats the solution ?

4. I am using a current acoount on my name and my moms to show my funds. they uni asked me to show 37500 $ and if have deposited the same amount in PKR in the account which a joint account on my name and my moms. is it ? or i have to show other sources as well.

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
yomamaissofat said:
Member Salatif did medical without call and submitted the emedical when he got the call. Everything went okay with him.

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saqib1989 said:
AOA everyone ,

I got acceptance from Ottawa uni engineering management for Jan 2015 intake. They policy does not allows any defferal . in the acceptance letter they asked the financial proof of 37000 $ . But i have 30000$ in my bank account . Is it okay to apply with this bank statement ?

Also please can anyone guide me that is it better to apply through online or paper based
It would be best to apply paperbased. They are taking too long to process online applications.

You should have atleast the total fee of your 1st year of the program PLUS CAD$10000, in your account.

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hatice said:
Hi! There is a question regarding ''if I applied before to enter or remain in Canada previously'' on IMM1294 form.My father applied for family immigration in 2005 under skilled worker program (I am not sure about the category) but the case remain undecided and Canadian government closed all cases of immigration applied before 2008 last year.I have lots of concerns now.
1) how should i explain this matter on this form?
2) I have seen a lots of people who are getting rejected for visa because VO saying that he don't believe that they ll come back home after completing study,and the fact that my father applied for permanent residence in canada can also cause VO to make excuse that i ll not come back on this base and he can reject my visa,what should i do please tell me,should i consider another country for my masters and should not apply for canada ever?
Anyone please if u know answer me in detail.
Yeah, that makes sense. I don't think they would be able to track it if you do not mention it because since then, your passport number would have been changed. And they do not have your bio-metrics as well. You can give it a go, there's no harm in trying for it.

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahtasham said:
hello guydzz !! i've got my visa for Canada today .. here is my procedure .. on 11th aug i've applied 4 visa papr based from karachi VAC and on 17 aug got mdical cwl but aftr this a very critical situatn occurd bcoz got mdical apoinmnt on 1st sept aftr this today I get visa .. thanks to Almighty Allah and those who pray for me thanks alot and sheeda plz update sheet
Congrats man, that was real quick.

What special 'wazeefa' did you do? :p

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MKAGJJ said:
Hello- Please let me know the procedure for e-medical. I am a May paper based applicant. I want to take Medical exam now so that if i receive a medical call from chc (inshAllah) I submit it straight away.

Also, is there anyone who applied without an SOP and got visa or a medical call? I did not submit the SOP but planning to send them now through case specific inquiry. Any suggestions?
Submission without SOP? I believe you shouldn't have been waiting for it till now and send it right away. It might be causing this delay to your application process.

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saqib1989 said:
Hey Guys ,

I will be very much thank full , if someone can please reply to my below queries:

1. Whats UCL ? it is mentioned in application form for study permit made outside of Canada.

2. (Part 9, Form : Application for study permit made out side canada) Country Where applying ? As an answer i have mentioned Canada as a student and mentioned the dates till my prog ends. Is it correct ?

3. My designated learning institution is 019397188593. However if i enter this number it gives an error on validation . Whats the solution ?

4. I am using a current acoount on my name and my moms to show my funds. they uni asked me to show 37500 $ and if have deposited the same amount in PKR in the account which a joint account on my name and my moms. is it ? or i have to show other sources as well.
1. It is UCI, not UCL. It stands for "unique client identifier" or application ID. It is issued by CIC and you do not need to fill this.

2. No. 9 is the country FROM where you will be applying for Canada embassy. If it is same as your country of residence, click on 'Yes' otherwise, select 'No' and mention the country name.

3. DLI# always starts with "O" not "0" (Zero), therefore replace your Zero with 'O' and it should work fine.

4. Yes, you can show the account statement of a joint account in any currency as long as it is equivalent to the minimum requirement. Make sure the statement is for 4 months. And make sure to add an affidavit from your mom as well authorizing you to use the money.

I believe you should get your application checked by an expert or consultant before filing it.

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
yomamaissofat said:
Many applicants got their medical done before call and when they got medical and passport together , they just simply sent that IOM form with passport and everything went amooth .. CIC accepted that medical thought they have different UCIs.. But in my case I don't know how they manage to locate my medical without UCI

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
guys i am here in canada in vanocuver.BUt i want to change my city to calgary alberta.My question is that if i change my school i have to wait for 1 year to enroll in next semester.Plz guide me that if i didnt attend any school for 1 year is there anyone on my study permit.Will cic take any action.KIndly guide me if anyone knows about it.

nishunepal

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please help me

I applied with my husband(as dependent for TRV ) for study permit .my husband got medical request on 15th august but I didn't.

latter after 15 days I got courier from VFS where I got two sheets for medical.
I submitted my medical on 5th September.
my classes starts from 10th of September.
I got Email from VFS on 10th that my passport have been dispatched.
But I didn't get any email or LOI from CIC.

IS it rejection or visa???