+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

arsal96

Aug 5, 2015
Hello everyone,
I got a medical call on 24th of July. Since then I have been trying to book an appointment with IOM but I haven't been successful. I have emailed them twice with the complete details which are required. Please suggest, what should I do? My classes start on 1st September.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
arsal96 said:
Hello everyone,
I got a medical call on 24th of July. Since then I have been trying to book an appointment with IOM but I haven't been successful. I have emailed them twice with the complete details which are required. Please suggest, what should I do? My classes start on 1st September.
Twice? You entailed twice since 24 July .... yaar come on .... when I got medical call ... I wrote IOM 5 times a day so they people not only responded me also give me early date....

You have to write them again n again .... so they people will respond you .... 24 se ab tk kitnaa time waste hugyaa .... people are being appointed by daily bases man
Go and send them email again n again

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
arsal96 said:
Hello everyone,
when did you apply?? and was your application paper based or online???
Yes, write them again, and tell them that you need appointment on an urgent basis.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sheeda
omer illyas also got rejected.....reasons were purpose of visit
Sharukh had the same reason

rizwanramay

Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody from pakistan got visa on 6 bands (reading 5.5 writing 6 listening 6.5 speaking 6.5) in September 2015 session for ps program plz reply ?

koi to jawaab do yar

Qureshi456

Jun 20, 2015
I have applied on 12 May online,still no response not even a medical call.
Can anyone have any idea.
Google sheet seems pretty old.kingly update it

arsal96

Aug 5, 2015
SH-86 said:
when did you apply?? and was your application paper based or online???
Yes, write them again, and tell them that you need appointment on an urgent basis.
I applied on 30th June, paper based.

arsal96

Aug 5, 2015
seena said:
Twice? You entailed twice since 24 July .... yaar come on .... when I got medical call ... I wrote IOM 5 times a day so they people not only responded me also give me early date....

You have to write them again n again .... so they people will respond you .... 24 se ab tk kitnaa time waste hugyaa .... people are being appointed by daily bases man
Go and send them email again n again
:( :( :( I thought sending emails again and again will slow up my process. I have wasted a lot of time.

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
arsal96 said:
I applied on 30th June, paper based.
MashaAllah you are lucky that you got such quick response. I applied online on 9th June, and still waiting for medical call...:(

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Got couple of question:
1. In paper based applications, how many days after your medical would you receive your passport? On average? (Assuming that medical is clear)
2. In online applications, how many days after passport request do you get your stamped passport back? On average? (Assuming that you submit your passport immediately after receiving the passport request)

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Shaina84 said:
I urgently need help, i will be greatful if someone can guide me properly please,
I am planning to apply end of august in university of mcgill as MS student, i am pakistani but currently residing in Africa, my husband is doing job here and i have one son 1.6 years..

We got US visiting visa B1/b2 in feb and we travelled in may , my husband got executive course in which he was enrolled but just two weeks before executive course cancelled, we disnt know that if Course cancelled so we can not travel on visa as b1/b2 was for buisiness plus tourist, we travelled and stuck on airport , they cancelled our visa and put bars fir 5 years, we are very worried as if ut can affect our canada study visa???
Please help us show the way, i wanted to apply fir 1.6 years MS while my husband can apply for open wirk permit,

Please tell us the way out any one experienced the same??
How we both can able to go togther as our son is very little anc needs boyh parents,

Plese help us
I think its very important that you explain these circumstances. Dont conceal. Canadians share their applicants info with US databases. I think if you explain your case really well, you have just as good chance as anyone else.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
yasir8959 said:
Got couple of question:
1. In paper based applications, how many days after your medical would you receive your passport? On average? (Assuming that medical is clear)
2. In online applications, how many days after passport request do you get your stamped passport back? On average? (Assuming that you submit your passport immediately after receiving the passport request)
Koi jawab day do yaar

seena

Apr 30, 2015
yasir8959 said:
Koi jawab day do yaar

:D

According to my observation I am telling you ... it might be wrong

1) max. a month after medical minimum a week it takes
2) 2 weeks after passport request ... normally ...... sheeda case :p

rizwanramay

Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwanramay said:
Anybody from pakistan got visa on 6 bands (reading 5.5 writing 6 listening 6.5 speaking 6.5) in September 2015 session for ps program plz reply ?

koi to jawaab do yar