+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Nabz_248 said:
@ seena i think you got appointment for 5th aug then how you got one earlier? Did you email them or call them?

Nabz ..mmmmm her khaber pr nazer :p

Well I wrote an email on last Tuesday and they people appointed me for very next day

Alhamdulillah ....

Harry_89

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Doc's Request.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
04-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
@ Seena
Thanks a lot gal. I hope the same.
I am just worried that everyone in May already got their case reviewed and replied. :(
Btw all the best for your visa.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Harry_89 said:
@ Seena
Thanks a lot gal. I hope the same.
I am just worried that everyone in May already got their case reviewed and replied. :(
Btw all the best for your visa.
JazakAllah for wishing ... yeah but at least now you are waiting for final decision from chc .... there are so many people who even didn't get medical call so be hopeful
Am also now in your line .... waiting for final answer ... finger crossed xxxxxxxx

Shaina84

Aug 4, 2015
I urgently need help, i will be greatful if someone can guide me properly please,
I am planning to apply end of august in university of mcgill as MS student, i am pakistani but currently residing in Africa, my husband is doing job here and i have one son 1.6 years..

We got US visiting visa B1/b2 in feb and we travelled in may , my husband got executive course in which he was enrolled but just two weeks before executive course cancelled, we disnt know that if Course cancelled so we can not travel on visa as b1/b2 was for buisiness plus tourist, we travelled and stuck on airport , they cancelled our visa and put bars fir 5 years, we are very worried as if ut can affect our canada study visa???
Please help us show the way, i wanted to apply fir 1.6 years MS while my husband can apply for open wirk permit,

Please tell us the way out any one experienced the same??
How we both can able to go togther as our son is very little anc needs boyh parents,

Plese help us

Harry_89

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Doc's Request.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
04-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
@Shaina

The B1/B2 visa is for business or tourism, provided that your intention to visit US complies with your visa, you are considered eligible to stay and IO will determine your fate. If you however try to gain entry saying that you are coming to attend executive course while it is cancelled, there maybe a problem.
Did you declare your purpose of visit as business or tourist?

You must mention this in your visa application and also try to explain the circumstances in letter of explanation truthfully. It certainly depends on the VO to see through the evidence and determine the appropriate outcome. However, there are people who got their visa approved so don't lose hope.
PS They are very considerate regarding your visa application and see every aspect of your application.
Good Luck.

Shaina84

Aug 4, 2015
Yes, we clearly said at port of entry that our course is cancelled but they said if course is cancelled thn your b2 visa isnt valid, they provided us the 4 sheet of question answer including 15 questions should we submit that with canada application?
Our case seems very weak because my husband already applid for canada assylum in 2012 n it was rejected as he is in safe country africa, they might have record in their data base, now point is i am main applicant for study visa with my son, i wanted to apply if i got visa again its few chances though, but if i get visa my husband could stuck later, thts y we wanted to apply togther moreover my mither in law is in canada too, nmy husband strong ties in canada not in pakistan or africa...
Its like 20% chances in getting visa, but will take this chance..
If anyone can still let us know better option what to do cz we have intentions to stay in canada .....
Already faced alot disappointments...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
@ Harry_89

jazakAllah

@ Shaina

your case is really sensitive, you should talk to any reliable consultant .... means consultant which is lawyer too ..he can guide you better... dont you worry ... Consultant surely has good solution for your case... nothing is impossible

good luck

Harry_89

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Doc's Request.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
04-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
@shaina84

I totally agree with seena, you must talk to professionals about this.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
AoA everyone ... any update in last few days for anybody ?

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
zaig said:
hi all celebration time I got my visa today hurrayyyyyy goo luck for all of you
congratss bro .. would you like to share your profile. Like
Application Date:
Paper Based or Online:
Program:
Institute:
Medical. upront ?
if not upfont, than after how many days you got medical call
and finally
decision date :

SO that i can add it to the sheet for others . Thanks

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Any news for mid may Applicants about medical call or any other communication from CHC. I am getting really worried as time is running out. I made an appointment with IOM to be on safe side. Got is for August 12 and so far have not heard anything from them. Please keep all the applicants in your prayers.

wira267

Jul 13, 2015
SufyanJawed said:
Any news for mid may Applicants about medical call or any other communication from CHC. I am getting really worried as time is running out. I made an appointment with IOM to be on safe side. Got is for August 12 and so far have not heard anything from them. Please keep all the applicants in your prayers.
Are you an online applicant or paper based?

Harry_89

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Doc's Request.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
04-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
@Sufyan

There is no update, I am in the same situation here. I wrote them an email but no response as of yet.