+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

kashifch

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khanlala1 said:
Assalam O alaikum
Koe bhalla manas muje bataega k do i have to attach the Visa rejection letter along too on applying for visa for the second time? Thank you
No, you don't need to. They would have this information in their record. You should mention this refusal on the specific section of the application form only.

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
All those JUNE Online Applicants who got medical request, when is ur medical scheduled? and what is checked in medical exam ? I got it on 5th October.

chaudryy

Mar 16, 2015
Pakistan, Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-14
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Got it tommorow. wish me luck brva

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Hassaan1992 said:
All those JUNE Online Applicants who got medical request, when is ur medical scheduled? and what is checked in medical exam ? I got it on 5th October.
I took medical exam on 7th Sept, before call. When I got the request, I just scanned and emailed my emedical information sheet to visa office. The very next day, medical status changed to Pass.

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
sharp12 said:
I took medical exam on 7th Sept, before call. When I got the request, I just scanned and emailed my emedical information sheet to visa office. The very next day, medical status changed to Pass.
Have u got passport request ?

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
sharp12 said:
Hello- congrats bro... u sent them through case specific inquiry? i think i can also take an appointment prior to getting the medical call? and inshAllah if i get a call then i can also send them my medical via case specific inquiry?

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Hassaan1992 said:
Have u got passport request ?
No not yet. Last week was off for Eid, so I hope I get it this week InshAllah.

MKAGJJ said:
Hello- congrats bro... u sent them through case specific inquiry? i think i can also take an appointment prior to getting the medical call? and inshAllah if i get a call then i can also send them my medical via case specific inquiry?
No, I send it via email not case-specific inquiry.

I took medical early in hope that if I get called, then I may be able to Join in time for September session. But now, you would have deferred and so have everyone, so I don't think doing medical without call will benefit you much in terms of saving time. Also, I applied online and I don't know if doing such works for paper based applicants. In the end, its your choice.

Aybaig

Sep 21, 2015
Hi, I applied for my Canadian visa in Pakistan in June, and I came to USA in September now I have received request for updated letter of acceptance.
I need to know if I can get my passport stamped with study permit without having to come back to Pakistan, i.e. from any Canadian embassy here in USA?
Does anybody have any credible information regarding this matter.
Thanks

Ahtasham

Apr 23, 2015
thsyed52 said:
Dear yasir 8959,
I want to know that it's necessary to fill letter of explanation and if yes then what do I write in it ? I am applying for bachelors of computer science . Online application . And plz tell what is refusal "purpose of visit" ?
Wot u wnt to know m also for com sci.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
sharp12 said:
No not yet. Last week was off for Eid, so I hope I get it this week InshAllah.

I took medical early in hope that if I get called, then I may be able to Join in time for September session. But now, you would have deferred and so have everyone, so I don't think doing medical without call will benefit you much in terms of saving time. Also, I applied online and I don't know if doing such works for paper based applicants. In the end, its your choice.
I think it does not matter if I am a paper based applicant or online as both of us were waiting for a call and medical submission procedure is also the same for online and paper based applicants. On which ID did you mail them your medical?

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
MKAGJJ said:
I think it does not matter if I am a paper based applicant or online as both of us were waiting for a call and medical submission procedure is also the same for online and paper based applicants. On which ID did you mail them your medical?
I emailed at islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Actually there is one difference between paper based and online applicants. Online applicants are supposed to upload scans of all documents, whereas paper based applicants submit the actual physical document. I don't know if they will accept scans from a paper based applicant or not.

Asad19898

Sep 28, 2015
I am an online applicant from June.Last week, I got an email about an update on my CIC account.When I logged in there was no message.However,my medical status changed from "not needed" to "Review in Progress".What does this mean? Any help would be greatly appreciated

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
sharp12 said:
I emailed at islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Actually there is one difference between paper based and online applicants. Online applicants are supposed to upload scans of all documents, whereas paper based applicants submit the actual physical document. I don't know if they will accept scans from a paper based applicant or not.
Yes i understand what you mean. But if I am not mistaken, if you had not taken the exam yourself (without their call) then you were also supposed to take the medical exam on their call and submit it through IOM?

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
MKAGJJ said:
Yes i understand what you mean. But if I am not mistaken, if you had not taken the exam yourself (without their call) then you were also supposed to take the medical exam on their call and submit it through IOM?
Yes, if I had not taken the exam prior to call, then IOM would have submitted my results by itself.

But lets say that you take the medical without call and visa office doesn't accept scanned copy since you applied on paper, then how would you submit the information sheet?

Someone who applied on paper and did that can guide you better.