22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
MUFC20 said:
Yes. What is your intended course and program?
MSc Electrical Engineering. I've been offered admission at University of New Brunswick and University of Ontario but I applied for the visa using the UNB offer letter

farali5

Oct 20, 2016
I applied for Canadian student visa on 26th of September 2016 and today I got an email and SMS that my passport has been dispatched from Canadian visa office to Canadian visa center .. I didn't get a medical email.. My case was strong , I applied for hotel and resort operations diploma from Niagara college , a 2 year diploma , previously I completed my 1 year diploma in hotel management from (Pithm) Karachi Pakistan , my ielts bands are 6.5 I showed about 60,000 $ worth assets , 26,000 $ of which were through bank statement and 34,000 $ of saving certificate... I also paid one year fees which was 15,824 $ . I'm disappointed right now , I'll be going tomorrow to pick my passport . I know for sure that my application has been refused because they didn't ask me for my medical... I applied by my self.... Plz guide me what's wrong with my application

nouman6269

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Doc's Request.
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical Passed on 21-09-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
farali5 said:
I applied for Canadian student visa on 26th of September 2016 and today I got an email and SMS that my passport has been dispatched from Canadian visa office to Canadian visa center .. I didn't get a medical email.. My case was strong , I applied for hotel and resort operations diploma from Niagara college , a 2 year diploma , previously I completed my 1 year diploma in hotel management from (Pithm) Karachi Pakistan , my ielts bands are 6.5 I showed about 60,000 $ worth assets , 26,000 $ of which were through bank statement and 34,000 $ of saving certificate... I also paid one year fees which was 15,824 $ . I'm disappointed right now , I'll be going tomorrow to pick my passport . I know for sure that my application has been refused because they didn't ask me for my medical... I applied by my self.... Plz guide me what's wrong with my application
All the Pakistani applicants are required to undergo a medical examination and considering the fact that you didn't receive a medical call could possibly account for a rejection. But we can't say anything firmly about your case unless you collect your processed passport. And don't be disappointed. it's all part of the life. Just be brave and always keep trying and face the challenges. InshAllah everything will be fine.

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
farali5 said:
Course you applied for is the problem.

It's a diploma and especially in hotel management (very weak discipline)
Many applicants use hotel management course (which is very easy to get admission for) to get an entry to canada.
Even if this wasn't the case with you, the VO would not approve the visa because of the previous experiences.

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
farali5 said:
What do you guys suggest me to do next ? BTW can I apply once again ? , I mean immediately ?!!!
Get the GCMS notes and then decide.

It's likely that you would have change the course to apply again OR give VERY STRONG reasons for why you want to pursue this particular course.

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farali5 said:
What do you guys suggest me to do next ? BTW can I apply once again ? , I mean immediately ?!!!
Beside the course thingy, 90%+ college applicants from Pakistan gets a refusal. Next time apply for University. Tho, consultants might force you to College as they get more money from them but you are the one to decide

farali5

Oct 20, 2016
What are gcms notes ? And how can I get them ? . I applied all by myself no consultant involved !!!!!

farali5

Oct 20, 2016
And when I'll go tomorrow to pick my passport from vfs Karachi , won't they be providing me with a refusal letter as well ?

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Hey everyone,

I just received email of approval of my CAQ from Quebec.
I have a question, can i use this attached letter in my online file to apply for the Visa or i should wait for the one they will send me through mail ?
They mentioned in the message that they have sent the letter in the Mail as well, so may i know how many days it takes to get the letter ? (they send it via regular or courier ?)

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
farali5 said:
And when I'll go tomorrow to pick my passport from vfs Karachi , won't they be providing me with a refusal letter as well ?
If your application is refused then you will be getting the refusal letter (General) from the CIC with your processed application but the reasons mentioned in the refusal letter (IMM 5622) are very general and you will also think that they are not applied to you. If you get the GCMS notes of your application then you will get to know almost the exact reason for the refusal of your application. For more information about how to get the GCMS notes visit the following link : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-order-caips-notes-t72568.0.html

MUFC20

Jul 30, 2016
@farali5

Nothing is wrong with your application. The only problem is that we belong from Pakistan, and they discriminate us because of our political and security situation in our country. It's pathetic though, isn't it? An Indian with your credentials and profile will very easily get the visa. It's unfortunate this is happening to us, but we can't help it, Can we?

I would suggest you not to apply again, and think of another country where they are issuing visa's to us.

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC20 said:
@farali5

Nothing is wrong with your application. The only problem is that we belong from Pakistan, and they discriminate us because of our political and security situation in our country. It's pathetic though, isn't it? An Indian with your credentials and profile will very easily get the visa. It's unfortunate this is happening to us, but we can't help it, Can we?

I would suggest you not to apply again, and think of another country where they are issuing visa's to us.
Cant agree more.

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hussain Junejo said:
Cant agree more.
thats so unfair :( i saw in Usa, indians are everywhere although sorry to say but they have clever thinking in 2nd number work or tareeqa just to get into and they do succeed in it .but in canada for PR their children do have dna test because they took so many relatives kids in their files in past and take money from the families so now canadian govt told them to have DNA test report..but we dont know anything whats happening to them because they are so unite to each other dont tell any negative aspect :eek:

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
I am about to apply for Student Visa on 1st Nov, 2016 for the Winter 2017 (January) start.
So i will have two monthS OF Visa processing. Is that enough for Pakistani students ?
May i know the usual/normal processing time these days ?