+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for January 2019 intake gather here!

Bhatti12

Aug 16, 2010
hello everyone, any idea how much time they are taking to send passport request to pakistanis students, my nephew did his medicals in second week of april,his status was updated on web "you passed medicals with in two days. since then no communication from embass.

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi guys,

I reapplied on May 30th 2019. Received an Interview request on June 11th. The interview is on 27th June but my status has changed to; "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

What does this mean?

I have not yet received a request for Medical yet.

Thanks!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi guys,

I reapplied on May 30th 2019. Received an Interview request on June 11th. The interview is on 27th June but my status has changed to; "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

What does this mean?

I have not yet received a request for Medical yet.

Thanks!
It doesn't mean anything. They are just reviewing your eligibility and this will remain the same even when you receive passport request so don't worry and focus on the interview.

Reactions: htariq

Bilalm001

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to know if anyone has an idea about paper based applications. I submitted my application for Masters on 21-June-19. Anyone know of the estimated timelines and how I can get updates for my application?

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to know if anyone has an idea about paper based applications. I submitted my application for Masters on 21-June-19. Anyone know of the estimated timelines and how I can get updates for my application?
Hi Bilal,

I applied on paper as well at the VFS in Lahore on June 21. I got admission in 3 year Ontario Advanced Diploma. Here is my information:

I had done my medical upfront on June 15 and submitted a paper application. Here is my timeline:

Upfront Medical: June 15
Paper Submission of application at local VFS: June 21
Biometric enrollment: June 21
Linked online Application: June 25
Medical Status updated to passed: June 26

Then when I logged in again on June 28, the medical passed just went away and it shows: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

So I am not sure what's going on and in regards to timeline. It mentions 8 weeks for a complete package but honestly at this point no on knows what's going on in regards to timeline. For every applicant, it's different

Bilalm001

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Bilal,

I applied on paper as well at the VFS in Lahore on June 21. I got admission in 3 year Ontario Advanced Diploma. Here is my information:

I had done my medical upfront on June 15 and submitted a paper application. Here is my timeline:

Upfront Medical: June 15
Paper Submission of application at local VFS: June 21
Biometric enrollment: June 21
Linked online Application: June 25
Medical Status updated to passed: June 26

Then when I logged in again on June 28, the medical passed just went away and it shows: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

So I am not sure what's going on and in regards to timeline. It mentions 8 weeks for a complete package but honestly at this point no on knows what's going on in regards to timeline. For every applicant, it's different

Any Update? Also Did you get any sort of email at all after your submission the the VAC? I only got one email containing the Biometric receipt.

Reactions: Hassan7601

manoo786

Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guyz,

I want to apply for Canada Student Visa. I have all prerequisites that requires to apply for student except my study gap is more than 5 years. However, I have been working in field job since I graduated but I don't know my job experience will help to cover my more than 5 years study gap. Also, I wanted to apply for universities in Ottawa cause my family lives in Ottawa. Which is the best university/college to apply, any idea ??