+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for January 2019 intake gather here!

Pakistani_Student

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
But I checked on a website and this status means that you are very close to get passport request.. Now I don't know either it is right or wrong... It is IP2 stage and after that you'll get an answer..
Chances of rejection are still there??
Really? Which website or link you saw that?

Pakistani_Student

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi I would like to apply for a student visa can anyone help me for the funds requirements. Do i need to show only 1st year fee and maintenance for 1st year even my course duration is more than a year or i have to show entire fee and maintenance for whole duration. Please advise
Salaam brother, you only have to show funds for the First year. Your tuition fee + 10,000 Candian Dollars as your living expense. It’s your choice whether you want to give the fee upfront or not.
But the total funds you have to show is your tuition for first year and living expense. Not whole course,

Naeem_Process

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
But I checked on a website and this status means that you are very close to get passport request.. Now I don't know either it is right or wrong... It is IP2 stage and after that you'll get an answer..
Chances of rejection are still there??
Although it's stage 2, but regarding the answer I think no body can predict rightly.

But anyhow, Keep praying for yourself as well as for other needy ones. Hope something better will come out.

Fatima Intzar

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Although it's stage 2, but regarding the answer I think no body can predict rightly.

But anyhow, Keep praying for yourself as well as for other needy ones. Hope something better will come out.
InshaAllah...
@Naeem_Process when first time you applied, at which stage you got rejection? Either your eligibility review started or not ?

Last edited:

Riz2232333

Oct 25, 2018
did ur background check started or eligibility review ?
Can anyone let me about the funds requirements. Do i need to show 1st year fee and leaving expenses even my course is more than a year or i have to show all te whole fees and maintenance for the whole duration of my course.

Fatima Intzar

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Can anyone let me about the funds requirements. Do i need to show 1st year fee and leaving expenses even my course is more than a year or i have to show all te whole fees and maintenance for the whole duration of my course.
It depends how much amount can you show rule is you'll have to show ist year expenses and fee but if you have more money than show it too.. not a big deal

Naeem_Process

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
InshaAllah...
@Naeem_Process when first time you applied, at which stage you got rejection? Either your eligibility review started or not ?
@Fatima Intzar I applied 1st Time on 3rd July with upfront medical, 7th July I received letter for Biometrics, don eon 11th July, Then on 22nd July I received some "Procedural fairness Letter" in which visa office raised concerns that my Bank statement was not right and there seem some fraudulent in my statement. I replied back with all the relevant details and explanation regarding my personal bank statement. (Actual there was some internal transaction of approx.. 30K SAR which they thought was wrong, Which I explained in my letter) . meanwhile every thing was "we are review your documents -----------" and eligibility remain in progress.

on 27th August, all of sudden refusal letter in my inbox, on the basis that "I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your study based on you current employment, current residence status, blah blah. (All other things remained as such, i mean medical passed or not, no such information was given).

I applied again on 17th Sep with some additional documents which could provide before (MY mistake of course...) Now medical passed, eligibility started and in progress.