Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
How much time does it take for a decision to come out once the eligibility review has started?
I have seen some people got their PPR after a few days of eligibility review start, they review your application even if your'e eligibility doesn't start.

tameezs

May 21, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am a Pakistani student, currently in 3rd year of my undergraduate degree. Before the start of my undergraduate studies I had applied and gotten into York university and then subsequently also had my student visa application approved.. my passport contains the counterfoil even.. however, due to some reasons, I decided to stay back and complete my undergraduate studies here in Pakistan... the counterfoil on my passport is valid till May-June 2022..

Now I intend to apply for master's degree program in various Canadian universities, and hope to start my master's degree in Fall 2022.. can anybody guide me as to what will be the procedure? will I have to apply for a new student visa from scratch, or will I be eligible for a renewal somehow? please guide me.. thanks in advance..

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone!

I am a Pakistani student, currently in 3rd year of my undergraduate degree. Before the start of my undergraduate studies I had applied and gotten into York university and then subsequently also had my student visa application approved.. my passport contains the counterfoil even.. however, due to some reasons, I decided to stay back and complete my undergraduate studies here in Pakistan... the counterfoil on my passport is valid till May-June 2022..

Now I intend to apply for master's degree program in various Canadian universities, and hope to start my master's degree in Fall 2022.. can anybody guide me as to what will be the procedure? will I have to apply for a new student visa from scratch, or will I be eligible for a renewal somehow? please guide me.. thanks in advance..
You will need to apply for a new study permit because you're outside Canada and your previous SP was approved. Read more here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/change-schools.html