28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
Good initiative Hifa and by the way Congrats on finalisation of ur case. My Medicals Received at CHC London 0n 5th NOV 2010 along with RPRF and PCC. Still Security Checks are underway.

Glad to see that Your case finalised a bit quicker.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot sunasir, lhr_montreal, khalid_ejaz, goodwill and Azbutt.

need ur prayers all the time.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhr_montreal said:
Dear Hifa.
Congrats. And i think you have wrong dates of medicals and step 1 letter in your signature, Please correct it.
May Allah Help us all
corrected, thanks for pointing.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodwill said:
hi hifa
do they ask fresh bank statement with the ppr?
I have submitted it twice ,1st one with initial package then again with medicals....
hope u getr ur 2nd stage letter soon...:)
No they did not ask for fresh bank statements with step 1 letter and thanks for the wishes.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AZBUTT said:
Good initiative Hifa and by the way Congrats on finalisation of ur case. My Medicals Received at CHC London 0n 5th NOV 2010 along with RPRF and PCC. Still Security Checks are underway.

Glad to see that Your case finalised a bit quicker.
May be due to u sent PCCs with medicals and RPRF, I already sent them with complete application. Also there was some error in my signature which I have already corrected.

khalidi65

Mar 31, 2011
hifa said:
Salam to all Pakistani applicants,

The purpose of this thread is to create a network of Pakistani applicants whom cases have been reached to final stage of processing @ CHC London, and now they are waiting for their stage 1 or stage 2 letters (PPR) or planning to land in Canada this summer.

I encourage all such applicants to please come forward and join this network to help, share and support each other for a lasting relationship as they are going to start their lives from scratch in a new, strange and challenging country.

Finally only one line for motivation, please remember that "Together we can and together we will" InshaAllah. May Allah bless u with success in your future plans.
I am new in this Forum. Need you advice please. My time line for fast track is as follows
1)Applied under fast track on 14 Oct 2010 . Papers sent recorded delivery by Pakistan Post
2)Status on tracking showed shipment waiting custom clearance in Missassauga. It was since 18 Oct 2010
3)Contacted Canada post and soon after that they changed status shipment under this tracking number not with us
4) DD not en cashed as checked by Bank
5)Now no clue whether it arrived Sydney or not
6)It has been with Canada Post Tracking(as of 18 Mar 2011)
7) So it has been 130 days since I posted
8) Advice needed Should I cancel DD and apply fresh or there is a chance that it is stuck in queue

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody here who has received PPR from CHC london whose file was transferred from ISb on 30th june 2010. provincial nominee or quebec selected applicant.
May Allah help us all

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhr_montreal said:
Anybody here who has received PPR from CHC london whose file was transferred from ISb on 30th june 2010. provincial nominee or quebec selected applicant.
May Allah help us all
Dear lhr_montreal

By the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I received step 2 letter (PPR) from CHC London yesterday by email also submitted passports to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance as instructed. May all of u get step 1 or 2 letters soon.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hifa said:
Dear lhr_montreal

By the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I received step 2 letter (PPR) from CHC London yesterday by email also submitted passports to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance as instructed. May all of u get step 1 or 2 letters soon.
Dear Hifa,
Many many congrats on receiving the step 2 letter and may Allah fulfill all your wishes. and hope u have a successfull life in Canada. May Allah Help us all.
Regards

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thankyou sasif and lhr_montreal

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhr_montreal said:
Dear hifa
are u a PNP nominee or quebec selected applicant or FSW
regards
FSW

mdmm

Aug 24, 2009
Brothers and sisters.
This thread is an excellent thred to help all of us.
I saw a reply above that it is taking 58 months at London UK, center for Pakistanis who applied in Pakistan
.Did that mean total time from the date applied or it will take an other 58 months from the date they received at London,UK ?
Reasons. My two brothers, have been waiting for 48 months.But my relative in Pakistan has been waiting since 62 months.His case to London from Pakistan was moved in Sept-2010.Kindly explain the situation.

From your conversation ,
I concluded that,
1- Case is forwarded from Pakistan to London
2- First letter from UK to Pakistan for documents,
4- second letter for Medicals if documents are ok,
5- will ask for corrections or will send a canadian visa.