hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Congrats! Hifa. Would you mind to tell what is you NOC.
NOC 3111, complete details and time line is in signatures.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdmm said:
Brothers and sisters.
This thread is an excellent thred to help all of us.
I saw a reply above that it is taking 58 months at London UK, center for Pakistanis who applied in Pakistan
.Did that mean total time from the date applied or it will take an other 58 months from the date they received at London,UK ?
Reasons. My two brothers, have been waiting for 48 months.But my relative in Pakistan has been waiting since 62 months.His case to London from Pakistan was moved in Sept-2010.Kindly explain the situation.

From your conversation ,
I concluded that,
1- Case is forwarded from Pakistan to London
2- First letter from UK to Pakistan for documents,
4- second letter for Medicals if documents are ok,
5- will ask for corrections or will send a canadian visa.
Dear mdmm,
The 58 months time u were talking about is for pre feb 2008 cases while post feb 2008 cases are considered as fast track and there is no official timing is available on UK visa office website for these cases due to large inventory of cases transfered from Islamabad last year.
This thread is dedicated and helpful for those whose cases have been reached to final stage of processing i.e. after medicals and now they are waiting for PPR. Step 1 and 2 letters are actually the part of PPR process from London because due to local Pakistani laws we can not ship our passports out of Pakistan and visa will be issued from Islamabad office instead.
Hope this helps.

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi all,

Can anyone of you share your processing timelines mentioned in the medical instructions letter from London. I mean how many months will they take for medical processing. Is it mentioned in your medical instructions letter?

amir_rraza

May 28, 2010
Dear Friends, I have done my Medical yesterday but at the time of my medical my blood pressure was 90/110 and my Spouse blood pressure was 60/100.
Please some one advise me that it will effect my case?

amir_rraza

May 28, 2010
I have just received medical and The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) submission request from London immigration section. In this regards, please advise me. Can I make the Draft from my relative’s foreign currency bank account for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) because I have no foreign currency bank account?

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir_rraza said:
Dear Friends, I have done my Medical yesterday but at the time of my medical my blood pressure was 90/110 and my Spouse blood pressure was 60/100.
Please some one advise me that it will effect my case?
Dear Amir,

in my opinion, BP wont be an issue as long as u r not suffering from any chronic disease. Any way if u take medicines for BP, u should tell doctor about that but in any case it wont affect ur case inshaAllah.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir_rraza said:
I have just received medical and The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) submission request from London immigration section. In this regards, please advise me. Can I make the Draft from my relative's foreign currency bank account for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) because I have no foreign currency bank account?
yes u can

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi Hifa,

Can you share your processing timelines mentioned in the medical instructions letter from London. I mean how many months will they take for medical processing. Is it mentioned in your medical instructions letter?

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am a sinp and have sent my passport to chc islamabad on 29 march for visa issuance. hopefully i will get the passport back soon.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
coolangy said:
Hi Hifa,

Can you share your processing timelines mentioned in the medical instructions letter from London. I mean how many months will they take for medical processing. Is it mentioned in your medical instructions letter?
No one tell you exact time
may be four months
or may be eight months
Allah janta hay bheter...

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolangy said:
Hi Hifa,

Yes Coolangy
I have done my medicals in the last week of jan 2011 and in the medical letter they have written 2-3 months for medical processing but actually they do the Security check after sending the medicals and sometimes it takes more than 3 months so the PPR comes after the clearance of security check doesnt matter you have cleared the medicals. May Allah help us all

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hifa said:
By the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I received step 2 letter (PPR) from CHC London yesterday by email also submitted passports to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance as instructed. May all of u get step 1 or 2 letters soon.
my heartiest congratulations.

khalid_ejaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
First Islamabad then London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-2010
Passport Req..
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2011
hifa said:
Dear lhr_montreal

By the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I received step 2 letter (PPR) from CHC London yesterday by email also submitted passports to CHC Islamabad for visa issuance as instructed. May all of u get step 1 or 2 letters soon.
Congratulations on successful completion of your case. Have a wonderful life in Canada.

Karachi is ranked one of worst livable cities in the world. Canada has 3 best livable cities in top 5 around the world.

I hope you will find it a huge positive change in your life.

All the best.

hifa

Mar 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - TRF - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid_ejaz said:
Congratulations on successful completion of your case. Have a wonderful life in Canada.

Karachi is ranked one of worst livable cities in the world. Canada has 3 best livable cities in top 5 around the world.

I hope you will find it a huge positive change in your life.

All the best.
Thank you so much and all the best to all of u waiting in any stage of immigration process. You r right abt khi but we have to admit that we made this wonderful city "worst livable".

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi guys,

Wish all of u a speedy PPR.I need some info for my brother in Lahore.He has to undergo his medicals .Please recommend me a cooperative and reputed DMP in Lahore who could send the result quickly.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance