VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
msaleem216 said:
@ BakuSalman

i always got reply max in 10 days from EFL but now i sent two emails on 15 july and repeated on 29 but no reply i always send email via re-london wt u think i shd repeat on LDNIMMI or shd wait . i am waitng for ppr
saleem
Wait for 1-3 months you'll get PPR-1. You can send email but should be once in a month. Usually if there is any call for medical furtherance then it should come in first 2 months. As you've passed 4 months so chances are bright that you will get PPR-1 soon. Pray vehemently and don't send repeated inquiries. Let them do their job.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thank u canada1234 i am in uae and we receive only PPR not p1 and p2. i received caips and bfd was 23/7 and med passed and confirmed also (Code A M01). i want to know only that re-london email address has been chnged or still replying via re-lodn because many members got reply from ldnimmigratio
saleem

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
msaleem216 said:
@ BakuSalman

i always got reply max in 10 days from EFL but now i sent two emails on 15 july and repeated on 29 but no reply i always send email via re-london wt u think i shd repeat on LDNIMMI or shd wait . i am waitng for ppr
saleem
As you have already sent two emails in July, wait till 15 August if you don't hear from them, then you can send email on LDNIMMIGRATION.....

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Dear Friends

Can anyone please tell me how much it cost to have medicals from Karachi, Pakistan?
Also how much it cost to have medicals done from Dubai?
We are 2 adults and kids 5 and 1 Year.
Also if some one can share do they send the medical requirements i mean do they send email that you have to do the following tests? and can someone please share that email or pdf.

Thank you

hamnawa

Dec 27, 2012
BakuSalman said:
I did Medicals in November 2012. From November till April NXR was replying me from re-london...

When i inquired in June & July MCH replied me from LDNIMMIGRATION....
My VO is also NXR and I did medicals on 11 Dec 2012. Got PPR1 on 25 Jul 2013. Email changed from re-london to LDNIMMIGRATION too. Best of luck

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hi
I am looking one bed room flat in RIchmond HIll, Ontario area. Cud you any one have any idesa please. And How much money cud I get with me when I am landing fiirst time. Also, should I make a list of all belongs which I have during my landing to show in the airport?
Hoping responses from experienced and great people you all

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah Almighty, the prayers of my family, and friends like you I have received my passport back with Maple leaves.

Its this forum and some kind people outside this forum who guided me through every thick and thin I faced through out the process. I felt depression, anxiety, sadness, hopelessness, which eventually proved to be just the part of the game.

I can't mention here the love and guidance I got here, I can say that it is like being treated by family members, and not forum members.

My Timeline is

VO MCH
Applied on 26-May-2011
M done 09-Sep-2012
PPR 10-July-2013
PPR rcvd by VO 16-July-2013
Visa Issued 23-July-2013
PP sent back to me 26-July-2013
Received on 01-Aug-2013
Visa validity 27-Sep-2013

Ma Sha Allah!

I just want to tell all, waiting for next steps. Please keep ur focus on the current activities, and remain building up ur skills while waiting for the visas.
So that this time is not wasted, and you will also feel a little bit relaxed, that you r improving ur self day by day with keeping ur concentration away from this process.

I pray, from the inner core of my heart for all of you to settle down in your lives, ASAP, and I need the same from you guys, like always!

Nashe Khan

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
dear forum members yesterday i email to LVO FOR UPDATES OF MY INQUIRY.THEY REPLIED ME TODAY,I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH U PLZ ANY COMMENTS ON THIS REPLY

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email of 31 July 2013. Your application and supporting documents remain under review. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your application.

We hope this is of assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

Icy Canada

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
12-08-2011 In Process: 14-06-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waived (Expected)
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nashe_31 said:
Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah Almighty, the prayers of my family, and friends like you I have received my passport back with Maple leaves.

Its this forum and some kind people outside this forum who guided me through every thick and thin I faced through out the process. I felt depression, anxiety, sadness, hopelessness, which eventually proved to be just the part of the game.
I
I can't mention here the love and guidance I got here, I can say that it is like being treated by family members, and not forum members.

My Timeline is

VO MCH
Applied on 26-May-2011
M done 09-Sep-2012
PPR 10-July-2013
Visa Issued 23-July-2013
Received on 01-Aug-2013

Ma Sha Allah!

I just want to tell all, waiting for next steps. Please keep ur focus on the current activities, and remain building up ur skills while waiting for the visas.
So that this time is not wasted, and you will also feel a little bit relaxed, that you r improving ur self day by day with keeping ur concentration away from this process.

I pray, from the inner core of my heart for all of you to settle down in your lives, ASAP, and I need the same from you guys, like always!

Nashe Khan
Nashe First of all heartiest congratulations :)

Did u send photographs with ppr1? I wasn't asked in my step 1 so I didn't send....will it create any problems?

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear Friends,

The following is a copy-paste of only 1 of 3 posts* by user 'josh'. It is a Must Read by all of us. As the great guy is busy now-a-days and his 'dil se' write-up might go into oblivion; Thus, I'm taking the liberty of reproducing it here :

*For the original click: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/this-is-how-you-succeed-in-canada-t29170.0.html

This is how you succeed in Canada
November 17, 2009, 11:09:04 am
Author: josh

Hear is my story... take the time to read it, if nothing you might at least save a few pennies and a couple of sleepless nights.

I have been a silent viewer on this forum, I have read a lot of arguments and I appreciate the zeal of most people. The positive approach some people have displayed in spite of all the negative and discouraging information is really inspiring.

I have been in Canada for over 25 months now, migrated from India, to quickly answer some of the biting questions in your head....

1, Am I doing well---Yes I am, maybe not as good as I would have liked it but I am happy.
2, Was I doing well back in India--- Very well.
3, Am I happy to have made the switch----No doubt about that.
4, Did I have to struggle and go through hard times----- Very very hard times, I've had to hang on by my tooth and claws.
5, Would I do it again---Damn sure I would.

BUT
6, Would I go about it in the same way that I did----NO, This post is to help you guys avoid the same mistake that I made and to give something back to people like me 25 months ago, I would have NEVER been able to do it without the help of many good hearted people, God bless em.

So here is my story......

But before that I just want to mention that I have met a lot of immigrants, some who have done well some not so well and others worse. The common line among all the immigrants were certain qualifications and these are a must according to me and my experience if you have to succeed, if you don't have these qualifications then you will be putting yourself in deep trouble.

At the risk of sounding dreadfully dull and at a horrible effort at instigating motivation here are the qualification you need to have:

a, Determination... If you are not absolutely determined its a waste of time.
b, Perseverance...The heart to go on in spite of all odds, never failing to loose the strength to take another step, NEVER NEVER give up, its your life and you cant give up on it.
c, Hard work....Try to be the best in whatever you do, don't work hard because you have to or because you are being watched just work hard coz you WANT to. Even if you are polishing shoes and if you are the best in doing that you will achieve glory someday. NOT BORN TO BE A MEDIOCRE attitude.
d, Good Heart.... A good heart to help people in need, may not just be financially (if that is not possible) but a kind word, a passionate hug, an encouraging line to any fellow in need. A genuine good wish and prayer from someone thankful can even move the Heart of GOD.

So, my story then, My God, its just starting, even I am tired already. I'll make it short.

Got my visa after a long and painful wait...Quit our jobs, my wife and me (first mistake, will explain later) scooped up all our savings, got our children out of school with appropriate planning so that they don't miss out a year. Did our lil research, said our prayers and got on the plane. Landed in Vancouver, some website told us that this was the worlds best place to live and raise a family (mistake number two). Checked into the hotel and began house hunting, looked at all the nice neighbourhoods and selected a house based on our budget (third mistake) so far so good, we thought. Put our kids to school and began the mammoth task of job hunting ( 25-30 days and 2000 dollars down).

Me wife and me are well qualified and based on our experiences we made absolutely wonderful resumes and started applying ( fourth mistake). Amazing responses, calls every day but that was that, stopped at calls after realising we don't have any Canadian qualification or experience. We were not too worried initially but as time passed it started to get a little uncomfortable( down by 3 months and 4000 dollars). We then started trying to get help and advise from the locals, mixed responses, very conflicting as everyone were from different circumstances. We then had to downgrade our resumes (as one of the refusal feedback was that we were over qualified) and start applying, still luck eluded us. Every dollar spent was like fire in the belly growing hotter. Five-six months later we were desperate and ready to take any job that was available to us. A month later, my wife got a job and few weeks later it was my turn to get lucky to get a job.

These were not nearly ideal jobs that we were hoping for but some income was better than nothing. It killed me to see my wife doing data entry who was working for ICICI bank back in India and managing a whole branch and had won many awards for being the best run branch , just typing away 8 hours a day. I never really had the courage to ask how she felt seeing me flip burgers when I had 120 employees working for me at Hewlett Packard back in India.

Though both of us were earning still we were not able to make enough money to stop digging away from our savings. The house rent, bills, travel to & fro to work, food and the most expensive of the lot, child minders for our kids, to pick them up from school and take care until my wife gets back home. I was working over time, nearly 12 hours a day but could not sustain ourselves, we then switched our plan and I took up night shift and weekends while my wife worked in the day, I would wake up cook and get the kids back home and put them in front of the telly and pass out on the couch. I was ready to leave for work and would be waiting at the door to rush out to get the train, sometimes I must admit, with wet eyes while walking to the train station.At all time, I tried real hard to put a brave face for my wife and my two little angels, one kiss at the door everyday was all the interaction I had with my wife. That and kisses from my two little angels is what kept me going.

Even though we had figured out a way to save the child minders costs we were just making enough to live a very limited life. My children deserved more time from us, at least from one of us. I dint want them to grow up without that. I forced my wife to work only part time, moved to a smaller house, took up work for 12 hours every night, 6 days a week. I could not miss a single days work, no work no money. Life seemed a little better for a while, at least for my wife and kids.

When all seemed in control ( at least better than a few months ago ) another blow (forgive me for saying that but that's what it seemed like at that time), I was hardly with my wife a few times since we started working and she was pregnant for the second time ( we had twins the first time) in spite of all the caution we had taken. The irony was, we had to try for almost a year the first time around to get pregnant. If that was not all, it was twins AGAIN. The odds of that happening, twins twice, was 10 million to one or so I was told. This was about the time when I could sense my wife giving up. I could not imagine how we could afford the expenses of additional two babies in our present circumstances.

To cut it short, we had to go through more hardships, we had to move again and again until we were in what one would call a single room apartment.

Was this what we left everything and came here? Was this the life in Canada?
How could we have been so wrong in our assessment?
Are we losers and should go back home crawling like one?

BUT WAIT NO, I thought,

If I we had the luck of having two twins which is very very rare then we surely should be blessed. And I will not let all the sacrifices my family and I have made go for a waste, I did not want my kids to see their father give up when I have always told them never to give up. I was even more determined to move on.

Things turned around, of all the mistakes that I made I had done one thing right, I had really put in my best at work, nobody could do stuff in the kitchen like I could. For most people out there this was just a job, for me it was food in my kids bellies and the last straw of hope in keeping my dreams alive.

I got so many appreciations and management started noticing me, My work was perfect no matter there was someone watching over me or not. As a matter of fact I used to perform even better when I was not supervised. the management quickly saw this and moved the night shift supervisor to another branch to save costs. There was no impact on the business even though I was all alone in the kitchen all night. It was barely any time I was made a supervisor and I had enough money now and did not have to work 12 hours and 6 days. But I did, as my wife had stopped working coz of her pregnancy, we took this opportunity to get her to study and get some certifications in her line of work which were recognised in Canada. She came out with flying colours as she was twice as smart than any certification she sat for. She scored 100% in every damn thing.

We had two healthy little angels again, within four months she started applying with the Canadian certifications and she got a decent job, within a very short time her employers realised her potential and moved her to a different role with more responsibilities and more salary as well.

She did not eat for two days until I agreed to quit my job and stay home with my kids and take up some kind of studying myself. The first few days after I quit I slept for 15 hours every day, it seemed like heaven as I had not had so much sleep in many months. I then started studying at home and taking care of the babies while my wife worked. She was getting paid more than what we had earned collectively so it was fine.

I finished a few certifications and also got decent job. We both feel that we can grow in the companies that we are currently in because of our experience and knowledge and also the effort we have put in to get so far.

We have now moved a good two bed apartment and got ourselves a second-had Ford Mondeo, and now we can see the light at the end of the tunnel and any hope of realising our dreams.

Now let me talk about the mistakes I think I made and what I would have done differently if I had to do this all over again.

1st Mistake -, Quitting both our jobs. My wife was working for an Indian Company( ICICI) but I was working for a global company (HEWLETT PACKARD). I should have tried to get a internal transfer, Global companies do hire from within. I agree that it would not have been easy but I am sure not as difficult as what I went through. I might have had to go down several levels and wait for maybe a year or two which is still a worthwhile thing to do.

If that was absolutely not possible I would then quit my job leave my wife and kids behind and go to Canada myself.

2, Mistake - Trying to settle down with out first getting a job. If I am alone I can get a temporary accommodation and be more flexible to move where ever there is opportunity, even move to different cities, with family it is not possible. this will also keep my costs very very low.

3,Mistake - Unless you related to tourism and hospitality industry don't go to Vancouver. Calgary is good for people in oil industry but as a
general rule of thumb there are much more jobs in Toronto that any other place. There are many immigrants there , right, but this is not entirely bad as the employers in Toronto are more used to the Immigrants and are less biased compared to other places.
4, Mistake - I expected to get a great job, like the one I had back in India right away. This does not happen with 99% of the people. You cant just pick up from where you left unless you have some kind of Canadian qualification or internally transferred from within your company.

As soon as you land get yourself some/any job that you can land yourself in and ensure that your monthly expenditure is less that what you earn. Yes you might have to compromise a great deal on where you live and stuff. Make sure you spend as little money as possible from your savings. Immediately get into some kind of course/certification in your line that is recognised in Canada, use your savings for that. Don't waste even one day.

Make sure once you have secured some certifications and you are looking for a job that is in your line of work. You would already have a job, however bad but a job nevertheless. All your focus should be to get a job in your line of work and not towards getting a little more money, this is because if you get to do something in your line of work you will naturally do well.

Once you have set your foot in and fairly confident its time to get your wife..... NOT KIDS, just wife. I know it can be very difficult to leave kids behind but you will have to make some sacrifices to ensure that you do it the right way.

Now that your wife is there, just get her to do some part time work focus entirely on getting Canadian qualification in her line of work.

Always remember there will be totally unexpected things that will come up ( my wife's pregnancy for example ) and make sure you have put away some money for emergencies, however little, something is better than nothing.

Only get a permanent family home when you and your wife are working, in your respective line of work and the get your kids. Things would have been a lot easier if I had done it this way rather than the way I adopted.

THE SATISFACTION YOU GET AND THE WAY YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE IS BOOSTED WILL BE WORTH ALL THE EFFORT. ONCE YOU HAVE SETTLED IN YOU WILL HAVE VERY FEW AND JUST MUNDANE THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT, LIFE IN CANADA WILL SEEM VERY ENJOYABLE THEN.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that may crop up, I wish this was helpful and God bless you all.

Ps: I have reformatted it to look a bit better. The contents are untouched.
;D :D :) :)

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
#
Name
NOC
AppDte
Ecase
MI/VO
Med.D
PPR1
PPR2
Visa
MED
PPR1
PPR2
Visa
P.Time
V1
SLEO
23Dec09
DMade
1/CKL
22Mar12
16May13
21Jun13
05Jul13
1Y11M26D
1Y1M24D
1M5D
14D
3Y6M12D
V1.1
-
-
ReMed
-
29Apr13
-
-
-
1Y1M1D
17D
-
-
2M6D
V2
ZEE.ONE
14Oct11
DMade
3/KKB
25Apr13
29May13
25Jun13
09Jul13
6M24D
1M4D
27D
14D
1Y8M25D
V3
MARIYASUBTAIN
01Sep09
DMade
1/None
01Aug12
03Jun13
03Jun13
11Jul13
2Y11M
10M2D
1M8D
3Y10M10D
V4
SHKHASSAN
01Jan11
DMade
2/None
04Mar13
28May13
13Jun13
11Jul13
2Y2M3D
2M24D
16D
28D
2Y6M10D
V5
DROOZA
15Feb10
DMade
1/None
25Oct11
17Jun13
17Jun13
18Jul13
1Y8M10D
1Y7M23D
1M1D
3Y5M3D
V5.1
-
-
ReMed
-
09Apr13
17Jun13
-
-
2M8D
3M9D
V6
SHAMSJALEEL
04Aug04
DMade
1/MCH
02Oct12
19May13
12Jul13
19Jul13
10M22D
7M17D
1M23D
7D
8Y11M15D
V6.1
-
-
ReMed
-
31Jan13
17Jun13
-
-
4M17D
5M18D
V7
WAMUGHAL
30Oct09
DMade
1/None
06Feb12
30May13
13Jul13
19Jul13
1Y5M26D
1Y3M24D
1M13D
6D
3Y8M19D
V7.1
-
-
ReMed
-
02May13
-
-
-
28D
2M17D
V8
PROSPECTIVE
24Sep09
DMade
1/None
15Nov12
29May13
15Jul13
25Jul13
2Y11M23D
6M14D
1M16D
10D
3Y10M1D
V9
PA5510N
28Dec09
DMade
1/None
05Nov12
21Jun13
19Jul13
30Jul13
2Y8M8D
7M16D
28D
11D
3Y7M2D
V10
VERTEX66
DMade
26Jun13
19Jul13
30Jul13
23D
11D
V11
NASHE_31
26May11
DMade
2/AKS
08Sep12
10Jul13
10Jul13
01Aug13
1Y3M13D
10M2D
22D
2Y2M6D
#
Name
NOC
AppDte
Ecase
MI/VO
Med.D
PPR1
PPR2
Visa
MED
PPR1
PPR2
Visa
Time
PP1
KAAFMEEM
04Jan10
Inprocs
1/MCH
21Apr13
09Jul13
09Jul13
Waiting
3Y1M18D
2M18D
24D
3Y6M29D
PP2
AMBEREE
25Aug09
DMade
1/None
15Nov12
26Jun13
30Jul13
Waiting
2Y9M18D
7M11D
1M4D
3D
3Y11M8D
PP3
ZEE81
25Mar10
DMade
1/KKB
21Nov12
26Jun13
30Jul13
Waiting
2Y4M5D
7M5D
1M4D
3D
3Y4M8D
#
Name
NOC
AppDte
Ecase
MI/VO
Med.D
PPR1
PPR2
Visa
MED
PPR1
PPR2
Visa
Time
P1
Y2ABID
01Dec09
DMade
1/NXR
17Sep12
02Jan13
Waiting
-
2Y4M15D
3M16D
7M
-
3Y8M1D
P2
SHAZIABIBI
01Apr09
Inprocs
1None
01Jun13
16Jul13
Waiting
-
4Y1M
1M15D
17D
-
4Y4M1D
P3
H.KHAN
29Mar12
Inprocs
3/None
11Dec12
16Jul13
Waiting
-
7M23D
7M5D
17D
-
1Y4M4D
P4
2CALGARY
01May10
Inprocs
1/None
01Nov12
17Jul13
Waiting
-
2Y6M
8M16D
16D
-
3Y3M1D
P5
HOPE786
08Aug11
Inprocs
2/None
30Jan13
23Jul13
Waiting
-
1Y2M5D
5M23D
10D
-
1Y11M25D
P6
AAWAN
23Jan12
Inprocs
3/None
09Jan13
23Jul13
Waiting
-
4M14D
6M14D
10D
-
1Y6M10D
P7
SAVIOR
12Jan11
Inprocs
2/None
22Jan13
24Jul13
Waiting
-
1Y9M24D
6M2D
9D
-
2Y6M21D
P8
ICY CANADA
19May11
Inprocs
2/JMR
25Sep12
30Jul13
Waiting
-
1Y1M2D
10M5D
3D
-
2Y2M14D
P9
USMA
18Sep12
Inprocs
3/None
14Jan13
30Jul13
Waiting
-
1M20D
6M16D
3D
-
10M15D
#
Name
NOC
AppDte
Ecase
MI/VO
Med.D
PPR1
PPR2
Visa
MED
PPR1
CSI R.
CSI D.
Time
M1
ABWAQAR
01Jul11
Inprocs
3/MCH
15Feb12
Waiting
-
-
7M11D
1Y5M18D
P.Review
25Jun13
2Y1M1D
M2
BLESSINGS
21Oct09
Inprocs
1/LBM
01Mar12
Waiting
-
-
1Y11M3D
1Y5M1D
B/G Chks
01Jan13
3Y9M12D
M3
WALI
01Mar10
Inprocs
1/None
16Mar12
Waiting
-
-
1Y11M27D
1Y4M17D
ReMed
18Jul13
3Y5M1D
M3.1
-
-
ReMed
-
-
-
-
-
1Y6M2D
email
18Jul13
M4
KHIPAK
03Feb10
Inprocs
1/JMR
04Apr12
Waiting
-
-
1Y10M4D
1Y3M29D
ReMed
09Jul13
3Y5M30D
M4.1
-
-
ReMed
-
23Jul13
-
-
-
1Y3M5D
10D
email
09Jul13
10D
M5
SARFAROSH9349
20Aug09
Inprocs
1/RIH
10Apr12
Waiting
-
-
1Y11M10D
1Y3M23D
ReMed
28Jun13
3Y11M13D
M5.1
-
-
ReMed
-
29Jul13
-
-
-
1Y2M18D
4D
email
28Jun13
4D
M6
CUT
12Sep09
Inprocs
1/Pretoria
16Apr12
Waiting
-
-
2Y3M19D
1Y3M17D
B/G Chks
11Mar13
3Y10M21D
M7
MUATIQ
12Jun10
Inprocs
1/MCH
19Jun12
Waiting
-
-
1Y6M29D
1Y1M14D
ReMed
16Jul13
3Y1M21D
M7.1
-
-
ReMed
-
-
-
-
-
1Y27D
email
16Jul13
-
M8
HANASAL
01Oct09
Inprocs
1/None
16Aug12
Waiting
-
-
2Y10M15D
11M17D
ReMed
15Jul13
3Y10M1D
M8.1
-
-
ReMed
-
-
-
-
-
10M29D
email
15Jul13
-
M9
EGALE
28Mar11
Inprocs
2/JMR
28Sep12
Waiting
-
-
1Y6M
10M5D
P.Review
2Y4M5D
M10
AAMIRDR
18Aug09
Inprocs
1/KKB
30Sep12
Waiting
-
-
2Y11M6D
10M3D
3Y11M15D
M11
KNM
25Mar10
Inprocs
1/SJM
07Nov12
Waiting
-
-
2Y3M15D
8M26D
B/G Chks
01Mar13
3Y4M8D
M12
BAKUSALMAN
17Aug11
Inprocs
2/MCH
07Nov12
Waiting
-
-
10M7D
8M26D
B/G Chks
30Jul13
1Y11M16D
M13
UMERAFZAAL12
01Dec10
Inprocs
1/None
12Nov12
Waiting
-
-
1Y9D
8M21D
2Y8M1D
M14
KASHIF79
28Oct09
Inprocs
1/None
28Nov12
Waiting
-
-
2Y5M19D
8M5D
3Y9M5D
M15
ATTIYA
28Feb09
Inprocs
1/KKB
28Nov12
Waiting
-
-
3Y9M
8M5D
Med Rec
09Jan13
4Y5M5D
M16
HAMNAWA
26Jul10
Inprocs
1/None
11Dec12
Waiting
-
-
2Y4M3D
7M22D
3Y7D
M17
MMAJID282
28Mar11
Inprocs
3/None
24Dec12
Waiting
-
-
3M15D
7M9D
2Y4M5D
M18
AAWAN
23Jan12
Inprocs
3/None
09Jan13
Waiting
-
-
11M13D
6M24D
Med Rec
02Feb13
1Y6M10D
M19
WAY
22Feb10
Inprocs
1/None
21Jan13
Waiting
-
-
2Y8M6D
6M12D
B/G Chks
28Jun13
3Y5M11D
M20
NAJEEBKHAN84
30May11
Inprocs
2/None
18Feb13
Waiting
-
-
1Y7M26D
5M15D
2Y2M3D
M21
SSAANSARI
08Jul11
Inprocs
3/JMR
26Feb13
Waiting
-
-
1Y4M21D
5M7D
P.Review
08Jun13
2Y25D
M22
LINKSALMAN
04May11
Inprocs
3/None
01Mar13
Waiting
-
-
1Y9M16D
5M1D
Med Rec
12Mar13
2Y2M29D
M23
MSALEEM216
10May07
Inprocs
1/EFL
11Mar13
Waiting
-
-
4Y
4M22D
6Y2M23D
M23
FAHSAN
26Jan11
Inprocs
3/None
21Mar13
Waiting
-
-
2Y24D
4M12D
Med Rec
05Apr13
2Y6M7D
M24
SHAUKAT57
23Feb11
Inprocs
3/None
29Apr13
Waiting
-
-
2Y7D
3M4D
Med Rec
15May13
2Y5M10D
M25
OBLIVION
26May10
Inprocs
1/None
08Apr13
Waiting
-
-
2Y4M25D
3M25D
3Y2M7D
M26
KINDEEL
17Jan11
Inprocs
3/None
12Jun13
Waiting
-
-
2Y1M7D
1M21D
Interview
01May13
2Y6M16D
M27
KASHIFM
12Jun12
Inprocs
3/None
12Jun13
Waiting
-
-
10M20D
1M21D
1Y1M21D
M28
GONDAL THE GREAT
12Jun12
Inprocs
3/None
12Jul13
Waiting
-
-
25D
21D
Interview
13Jun13
1Y1M21D
[td]
[size=8pt]0213​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]2121​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]7241​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]2253​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]2273​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3152​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1111​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]4152​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]4131​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3112​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0711​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1111​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]4131​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3142​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]7371​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0213​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1233​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]PNP​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0213​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]4121​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0213​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0213​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0213​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0213​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1111​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]-​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3112​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3112​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0811​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3112​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]9212​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]*
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]0631​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1233​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]9212​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1233​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1122​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]8222​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]2281​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3112​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]3131​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]1111​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]4152​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]PNP​
[/td] [td]
[size=8pt]4152​
[/td]

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
nashe_31 said:
Assalamualaikum,

My Timeline is

VO MCH
Applied on 26-May-2011
M done 09-Sep-2012
PPR 10-July-2013
Visa Issued 23-July-2013
Received on 01-Aug-2013

Ma Sha Allah!

Nashe Khan
Congratulation Nashe and have a beautiful life in canada :)

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Suleman Aziz said:
Dear Friends

Can anyone please tell me how much it cost to have medicals from Karachi, Pakistan?
Also how much it cost to have medicals done from Dubai?
We are 2 adults and kids 5 and 1 Year.
Also if some one can share do they send the medical requirements i mean do they send email that you have to do the following tests? and can someone please share that email or pdf.

It would cost you Rs. 16550 (Payable only in cash) from Karachi. In Karachi, they are located on the Karsaz end of Tipu Sultan Road (Near Khaadi and Gilletto Affairs Ice Cream). You have to call them on their Islamabad telephone number (051-111-466-472) and after asking your passport numbers and other details, they will confirm the date and time of your medicals.

Yes, they send you an email having your File Number and the name and client IDs and dates of birth of all of your family members. You have to appear in the medicals within 60 days.

On your test day, you have to carry the following documents with you:

1) The original letter or email printout in which you have got the instructions to appear in the medical test.
2) Original Passports of you and all the other family members appearing in the test.
3) 2 photocopies of the first 2 pages of Passports of you and all the other family members appearing in the medical tests.
4) 5 recent passport sized photographs of you and all the other family members (with white background and light clothing colors).
5) Eye glasses (if you or anyone else uses it)

Now, what is included in the medical tests:

- Complete Medical examination - for persons of all ages.
- Chest X-ray and report(they will not show you any of the reports) - for all persons 11 years of age and over (and others if there are concerns of TB in the family).
- Urinalysis including microscopic examination - for persons 5 years of age and over.
- Syphilis serology - for persons 15 years of age and over (Its a sexually transmitted disease).
- HIV testing for persons 15 years of age and over, children who have received blood or blood products or who have a known HIV positive mother. If the first test is positive, a second confirmation test must be done at the expense of the applicant.
- Along with that, they take a brief physical checkup as well.

Overall, its neither a lengthy, nor a difficult thing.

They use DHL to send your results. After 10-15 days of the test, you can call the same Islamabad number and after asking the details like passport number, file number and date of the test, they will give you the tracking number.

And finally, best of luck for your tests and don't forget to give me plus 1 :D

StarXVII

Aug 2, 2013
hello,i applied for canadian immigration 2 years ago and Al7umdulilah everything went fine.I have a question please if anyone can answer it feel free to.

1.I got a letter not through email,they asked for few things and the biopage of the passports.Im
not sure if it was ppr1 but does it say on the paper that it is ppr1?.
2.Im a pakistani living in Saudi,do pakistanis in saudi get in the form
of two stages like ppr1 and ppr2,or just one direct ppr?

Thank you.