+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi....need urgent advice

My travel agent now told me that my passport is expiring in may, whereas intternational rule to travel is you must have atleast a 6 month valid passort.

The problem is that my Visa is expiring on 30 march...

My passport number is on CORP as well....

I have no option left except getting a fresh passport....

Will my fresh passport make any difference on landing?

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
An architect said:
Hi ....
All Canadian pr visa holders please step forward and kindly answer my questions :(

-it's been 27 days now and our passports are still at Islamabad , what could caused this much delay ? Is it cuz we'r 5 family members, 3 kids ( mashalla)!!??

-what is usually the time of the day when you recieve the courier containing the visas :)

-could there be a chance of any problem at this stage or ( rejection)

-could that idiotic long march affected the offices located at the diplomatic inclave ?? Cuz our passports package had been floating arround for 3 days at islamabad's roads and chc Islamabad refused to take in our passports during those intense days!!!But later on when situation got better it was recieved on 17 th January by Danish ....

Please need some advices :)

Dear Architect,

I am also in the same boat, our passports were also hovering for atleast 3 days with courier prior to final delivery at CHC Islamabad due to that crazy march. Now it is 25th day after the delivery of passports at CHC Islamabad but yet we are looking for their return.

In my case I was asked to resubmit the photographs of myself and accompanying members on 11th day following the receipt of passports which were sent immediately and received at CHC Islamabad on Feb 1, but yet we havent received back our passports.

what is the scenario in your case? did CHC Islamabad ask you to resubmit photographs or any thing else after the receipt of passport?

I will appreciate if you could apprise your experience.

thanks & best regards,

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
samsung94 said:
Hi....need urgent advice

My travel agent now told me that my passport is expiring in may, whereas intternational rule to travel is you must have atleast a 6 month valid passort.

Relax dear , get extension on same passport in urgent Queo

nayaniasad

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
25-May-2010
Nomination.....
Don't remember
AOR Received.
Don't remember
IELTS Request
With application (7.5 overall)
File Transfer...
01-June-2010
Med's Request
23-April-2013
Med's Done....
08-May-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-Oct-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014
Hello,

I've been a silent reader of this forum for sometime now and finally I decided to write! I got my waiting letter on 22nd May 2012 (N.O.C 1111).....what do you guys think abt the time frame in which I can expect my medical?

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
nayaniasad said:
Hello,

I've been a silent reader of this forum for sometime now and finally I decided to write! I got my waiting letter on 22nd May 2012 (N.O.C 1111).....what do you guys think abt the time frame in which I can expect my medical?
Welcome Dear ,Join this thread specific for waitletters
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thoz-who-got-612-months-wait-letter-t103103.5940.html

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Love-Pakistan said:
Dear Architect,

I am also in the same boat, our passports were also hovering for atleast 3 days with courier prior to final delivery at CHC Islamabad due to that crazy march. Now it is 25th day after the delivery of passports at CHC Islamabad but yet we are looking for their return.

In my case I was asked to resubmit the photographs of myself and accompanying members on 11th day following the receipt of passports which were sent immediately and received at CHC Islamabad on Feb 1, but yet we havent received back our passports.

what is the scenario in your case? did CHC Islamabad ask you to resubmit photographs or any thing else after the receipt of passport?

I will appreciate if you could apprise your experience.

thanks & best regards,
Hi lov Pakistan
We were not asked to re subbmit photographs !!? How did you get the request of resubmitting the photographs was it by email ??? What adress was that email sent from ??? Waiting for your reply :)

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
samsung94 said:
Hi....need urgent advice

i think on same passport you can travel..if you change your passport your visa might be expire too. so try to mail LVO or ask to Mr. Qorax in other forum he will definitely give u a proper answer

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

On January 31, 2013, Engineers Canada launched a new section of its website dedicated to help international engineering graduates find comprehensive information about the Canadian engineering profession and licensure process before and after immigrating.

The new site also contains a free on-line academic information tool (http://newcomers.engineerscanada.ca/academic-information-tool) which will allow you to compare your undergraduate engineering degree information to that of a Canadian engineering degree. While not part of the process to become licensed as a professional engineer in Canada, the tool will provide you with valuable educational information in order to make an informed decision about immigrating to Canada.

Visit our website at

http://newcomers.engineerscanada.ca/

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
samsung94 said:
Hi....need urgent advice

one more thing you will never get new visa on your new passport they clearly mention on PPRs so be careful don't make any foolish decision and try to travel as soon as possible on same passport. Good Luck

mmkhan2013

Jan 29, 2013
Dear, i have similar issue my wife who is man applicant her passport is expiring in Oct,2013 after 8 month aprox. we are waiting for PPR2. Please explain how can we get extension on same passport. what is procedure.please reply if any body have some info. Regards,mmkhan

birds

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
khalid h said:
Birds,
The answer needs to be very detailed :D
I have seen both type of people here, happy ones and those who did not get good job in this competitive market and want to find jobs in other countries. My children are in high school Stephen Lewis, which is a heavily muslim populated area of mississauga, 50% students are muslims and most of them pakistanis, every friday prayer is held inside school with Khutba.
You will see few bad things in canadians but there are many more evils in pakistan which are not there. But you can stay on your religion and just adopt the good things from their society
Very nice,thank u,its a very useful information.

amjpk

Oct 14, 2009
I would appreciate if anybody answer my following queries;-

a) Does PIA or any other airline provide extra luggage weight facility for an immigrant traveler?
b) Does PIA allow cardboard carton as checked luggage if yes; what are dimensions?
Thanks in advance

Regards
Amjpk

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsung94 said:
Hi....need urgent advice

Are u sure that rule of 6 month validity of passport is also required for travelling on PR visa? ::)

I mean if someone has PR visa valid till Mar 2013, whereas, passport expiry is upto April 2013 then can he/she able to travel in Feb or Mar using his/her PR visa to land in new homeland?

Other seniors plz do also comment.

Thanks.