Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Seema.Malik said:
@ now, What about you? R u planning to send cse?
yes, Seema.

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
Imran Arif said:
Mate I am not allowed to send PMs ;(

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to send personal messages.
Back
you r allowed to send pm's after 20 or 30 posts ,there is a limit

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
Imran Arif said:
Mate I am not allowed to send PMs ;(

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to send personal messages.
Back
Dear Imran,
Increase your posts on this forum by sending congratulation/good wishes messages to all those who either got Medical Rquest or Passport Request stage 1 or 2 or Visa.
Thanks

imranlakhani

Nov 18, 2012
Dear Mr. Khalidcivil and Mr. cockandbull
Can you guide on how to get letter of Authentication / NOC from district licensing issuing Authority?

What is difference between NOC and International Driving License?

Thanks

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fellow.

Our friend C&B has already replied to your post. I will just add my experience as well.
At Islamabad airport, evey thing was very smooth. The custom officer just asked me about my destination and purpose of visit. When he came to know that I am leaving on immigration visa, he was very co-operative. My luggage was not opened at all. He did ask about any medications I am carrying. I confirmed that he dint ask for the prescription as well.
Just remember one thingh. Bring atleast two copies of the passport, visa and COPR with you. The airline counter at airport will need copies of these documents. If you dont have them, they will charge you around Rs 200 for the copies.
At POE, just keep all documents in hand bag as you will need to show them frequently to various officials. Both the immigration and customs officials are very friendly and co-operative and you will not face any difficultly in dealing them.

aslm101 said:

Can you please inform me about the experience of Islamabad airport departure, as i am also planning to fly from Islamabad with PIA non-stop flight. I have heard that they get all luggage open and it creates hassle for the passenger to re-fasten all the boxes, suitcases etc.

@ khalidcivil

As you are already landed, will you please inform me, any other documents required at the POE, in addition to the following...

1. Valid Passports with Visas.
2. COPR for all family members.
4. POF (in shape of Cash and Bank Draft)
5. Form B4 & B4A

Thank you,

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Thats true, customs at Islamabad can open all your luggage. Its better to take a porter before entering the airport. He will charge you 200 Rs and you need to buy the receipt from counter before entering the airport. Don't pay any tip afterwards. Be polite with custom officials and although they are very rude you should be polite with them and smile. I met a young officer at Islamabad last time when I went to Germany. I talked to him politely and he didn't open my luggage. He just asked what is inside the suit case. I had some medicines in my bag and he asked if I am carrying any medicine. I said yes and he asked for the prescription and I showed him as it was handy. Remember if you are carrying any medicine, carry the prescription and keep it handy to save time.

@ POE in Canada

In addition to documents you stated carry

1) If you will be carrying $10,000 or more per person you will have to declare. Better fill the following form in advance and sign in presence of border official.

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

also a declaration card will be given to you on PIA flight when you will be near CANADA before landing.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

Keep ball point handy so you can fill this card.You will have to tick yes "I am bringing in to Canada currency/monetary instruments totaling CAD10k or more"

Wish you a safe journey and happy landing....Good luck.. :)
hi brother cocknbull

how are you, best wishes for your process.
one thing i want to add here most of the immigration people are feeling very nervous when the receiving CBCA form before landing.(me also when i was landed)

just mentioned the cash amount you carry
and second most of the people have not any goods to fallow (leave blank goods to fallow)
if you fill this area of form than cbsa will asked you the list of goods to fallow and total value of goods

with thanks

jewa

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Imran sb

NOC / Letter of Authentication is used to verify the driving license you are holding. The Canadian authorities needs confirmation that your Pakistani driving license is genuine and also confirm its issuance date and validity. For this purpose, they ask you to verify / attest the Pakistani driving license from Pak Embassy. Now attestation from Embassy involves a lots effort in terms of time and money as well. To avoid that, you need to bring NOC / Letter of Authentication from Pakistan and present it to the Canadian concerned Authorities. With this NOC, they will accept your Pakistani driving experience and license with out any attestation from Pak Embassy.

International driving license is different and is helpful only when you are visiting a country for a short duration. With international driving license, you can drive in Canada for few days initially, but it is of no help when you will apply for a Canadian driving license.

imranlakhani said:
Can you guide on how to get letter of Authentication / NOC from district licensing issuing Authority?

What is difference between NOC and International Driving License?

Thanks

waqar333

Jun 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2011
Doc's Request.
9-July-12
AOR Received.
6-Jan-12
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Med's Request
9-Oct-12
Med's Done....
22-Oct-12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR-1:21-Nov-2012. PPR-2:6-Mar-13
VISA ISSUED...
12-March-2013
LANDED..........
23 April 2013
Ovais Zafar said:
Dear All, Asalam Alikum,
By the grace of Almighty Allah, yesterday I received my PPR2.
Ovais :)
Many Congratulations Dear Ovais...Wish you best of Luck........... :)

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
Ovais Zafar said:
Dear All, Asalam Alikum,
By the grace of Almighty Allah, yesterday I received my PPR2.
Ovais :)
Dear Ovais,
Congratulations on receiving your PPR2!!!
Wish u best of luck for your future..
can you share your timeline as well...
also, did u email LVO to get your status after receiving your PPR1? or did they automatically send u the PPR2?
hope to receive your feedback soon..
regards.. :)

aslm101

Nov 13, 2012
Dear Mr. Khalidcivil,

Thank you very much for the information.

khalidcivil said:
Dear fellow.

Our friend C&B has already replied to your post. I will just add my experience as well.
At Islamabad airport, evey thing was very smooth. The custom officer just asked me about my destination and purpose of visit. When he came to know that I am leaving on immigration visa, he was very co-operative. My luggage was not opened at all. He did ask about any medications I am carrying. I confirmed that he dint ask for the prescription as well.
Just remember one thingh. Bring atleast two copies of the passport, visa and COPR with you. The airline counter at airport will need copies of these documents. If you dont have them, they will charge you around Rs 200 for the copies.
At POE, just keep all documents in hand bag as you will need to show them frequently to various officials. Both the immigration and customs officials are very friendly and co-operative and you will not face any difficultly in dealing them.

aslm101

Nov 13, 2012
Dear Mr. Cocknbull,

Thank you very much for providing such useful information.

I have checked form E677. In Part C, there are 4 columns. I am trying to fill this form on computer. In first column i think i have to mention Country Pakistan and currency Rupee. In 2nd column total currency in pak rupees, in 3rd column CAD rate for conversion and in 4th column total currency in CAD. But when i type amount it automatically attach $ sign with it, whereas i am writing pak rupees. Should i fill it with pen?

Thank you,

cocknbull said:
Hi!

Thats true, customs at Islamabad can open all your luggage. Its better to take a porter before entering the airport. He will charge you 200 Rs and you need to buy the receipt from counter before entering the airport. Don't pay any tip afterwards. Be polite with custom officials and although they are very rude you should be polite with them and smile. I met a young officer at Islamabad last time when I went to Germany. I talked to him politely and he didn't open my luggage. He just asked what is inside the suit case. I had some medicines in my bag and he asked if I am carrying any medicine. I said yes and he asked for the prescription and I showed him as it was handy. Remember if you are carrying any medicine, carry the prescription and keep it handy to save time.

@ POE in Canada

In addition to documents you stated carry

1) If you will be carrying $10,000 or more per person you will have to declare. Better fill the following form in advance and sign in presence of border official.

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

also a declaration card will be given to you on PIA flight when you will be near CANADA before landing.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

Keep ball point handy so you can fill this card.You will have to tick yes "I am bringing in to Canada currency/monetary instruments totaling CAD10k or more"

Wish you a safe journey and happy landing....Good luck.. :)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aslm101 said:
Dear Mr. Cocknbull,

Thank you very much for providing such useful information.

I have checked form E677. In Part C, there are 4 columns. I am trying to fill this form on computer. In first column i think i have to mention Country Pakistan and currency Rupee. In 2nd column total currency in pak rupees, in 3rd column CAD rate for conversion and in 4th column total currency in CAD. But when i type amount it automatically attach $ sign with it, whereas i am writing pak rupees. Should i fill it with pen?

Thank you,
Hi!

Yes you can fill it with pen. Thanks

peter2ca80

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
full documents to LDN 10.07.2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 31 Aug 2010
By the grace of Allah and prayers of my mother(late 2011)

i received my PP back with maple leaf and landing papers.....

i am not as much happy as i thought because of great loss of my greatest mother......nwayz i could be more sad if i do not get maple leaf. I am thankful to My Allah, My sweattttttt mother , all the forum members who supported my and the experience i gained from reading this forum daily...