Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
SLEO said:
Send ur passport to Pakistan and follow the two step process. As per law ur husband can not send passport to denmark.

Rest experts will tell u better.

Anyways congratulations for a step forward.

-SLEO
Hi SLEO

I think better to opt the London option instead of putting again in hassle of PPR 1 and PPR 2, If he will take the option they can directly send the passport to LVO for issuance of visa which take only 20 days. He can ask his spouse to send her passport to Denmark via Fedex and he can send his passport to Pakistan from where they can send to LVO. Only issue to check the legality of sending the passports via mail outside Pakistan. As I am living in KSA there is no problem in that. But still if the take Pakistan one have to send the passport to Pakistan as LVO mentioned they will not issue separate visas. SO either spouse need to travel to Denmark or he have to go to Pakistan. In this case better option for quick processing they have to select LVO directly.

Badar

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
badar14 said:
Hi SLEO

I think better to opt the London option instead of putting again in hassle of PPR 1 and PPR 2, If he will take the option they can directly send the passport to LVO for issuance of visa which take only 20 days. He can ask his spouse to send her passport to Denmark via Fedex and he can send his passport to Pakistan from where they can send to LVO. Only issue to check the legality of sending the passports via mail outside Pakistan. As I am living in KSA there is no problem in that. But still if the take Pakistan one have to send the passport to Pakistan as LVO mentioned they will not issue separate visas. SO either spouse need to travel to Denmark or he have to go to Pakistan. In this case better option for quick processing they have to select LVO directly.

Badar
Yes Badar you are right thats the fastest option but sending passport out of Pakistan is not legal.. Yes her husband can send it illegaly via courier or personally by hand with any traveller...

I dont personally suggest illegal way... Rest is upto them

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
SLEO said:
Yes Badar you are right thats the fastest option but sending passport out of Pakistan is not legal.. Yes her husband can send it illegaly via courier or personally by hand with any traveller...

I dont personally suggest illegal way... Rest is upto them
@ SLEO AND Badar !

I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT MY CASE.

I ASK YOU CAN IT BE POSSIBLE THE I REQUEST TO THE LVO THAT I WILL SUBMIT DOCUMENTS+ PASSPORT FROM DENMARK IN TWO STEPS EVEN TO LODON VISA OFFICE ( MEANS TWO STEP PROCESS ) AND MY SPOUSE WILL ALSO FOLLOW THE TWO STEP PROCESS, AND GETTING HIS VISA FROM ISLAMABAD AND I WILL GET VISA FROM LVO ? PLEAS COMMENT

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaziabibi said:
@ SLEO AND Badar !

I ASK YOU CAN IT BE POSSIBLE THE I REQUEST TO THE LVO THAT I WILL SUBMIT DOCUMENTS+ PASSPORT FROM DENMARK IN TWO STEPS EVEN TO LODON VISA OFFICE ( MEANS TWO STEP PROCESS ) AND MY SPOUSE WILL ALSO FOLLOW THE TWO STEP PROCESS, AND GETTING HIS VISA FROM ISLAMABAD AND I WILL GET VISA FROM LVO ? PLEAS COMMENT
my 1st cent............say LVO to send PPR1 to Pakistan for ur whole family..........when u receive PPR1....send required documentation (photocopy of passports+a form) from PAK and waite for PPR2.....after PPR2 take leaves of 2 months from Denmark and come PAK (within allocated timeframe of original Passport to ISB embassy) for visa stamping........

my 2nd cent........say LVO to send PP request to Denmark........come to PAK and take original PP with u of ur family OR arrange visit VISA of ur spouse to denmark.........and then send PP from denmark directly.............

Seniors can sugges better.......... if i m wrong...........please correct

shahji

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER May 2011
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
shaziabibi said:
@ SLEO AND Badar !

They will only issue the visa from one visa office either london (one step process) or Islamabad ( 2 step process). you have to choose one of them.

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
2calgary said:
my 1st cent............say LVO to send PPR1 to Pakistan for ur whole family..........when u receive PPR1....send required documentation (photocopy of passports+a form) from PAK and waite for PPR2.....after PPR2 take leaves of 2 months from Denmark and come PAK (within allocated timeframe of original Passport to ISB embassy) for visa stamping........

my 2nd cent........say LVO to send PP request to Denmark........come to PAK and take original PP with u of ur family OR arrange visit VISA of ur spouse to denmark.........and then send PP from denmark directly.............

Seniors can sugges better.......... if i m wrong...........please correct
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS
REGARDS,

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
shahji said:
They will only issue the visa from one visa office either london (one step process) or Islamabad ( 2 step process). you have to choose one of them.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUTS
REGARDS

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
shaziabibi said:
@ SLEO AND Badar !

Dear Shaziabibi

As advised by LVO they will not issue the visa separately for you and your spouse you have to opt one station either Pakistan or LVO. but still you can send a CSI to reconfirm with LVO might be they will give you some other way but chances are rare. In my opinion you should take LVO instead of Pakistan. Otherwise one have to travel from you. Its better to send passport to Denmark by Post and send that to LVO from there it will take only 3 weeks to get the Visa stamps from LVO on other hand you will receive your PPR1 now and PPR2 will take another 1.5 month which is current approx. time line. Gather your passport in Denmark and send them to LVO for direct visa stamps is much more wise able choice in my opinion.

Good Luck

Badar

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
badar14 said:
Dear Shaziabibi

As advised by LVO they will not issue the visa separately for you and your spouse you have to opt one station either Pakistan or LVO. but still you can send a CSI to reconfirm with LVO might be they will give you some other way but chances are rare. In my opinion you should take LVO instead of Pakistan. Otherwise one have to travel from you. Its better to send passport to Denmark by Post and send that to LVO from there it will take only 3 weeks to get the Visa stamps from LVO on other hand you will receive your PPR1 now and PPR2 will take another 1.5 month which is current approx. time line. Gather your passport in Denmark and send them to LVO for direct visa stamps is much more wise able choice in my opinion.

Good Luck

Badar
THANK YOU AGAIN, FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTION.
BUT SENDING OF THE PAK PASSPORT FROM PAK TO OTHER COUNTRIES IS ILLEGAL AND VIOLATION OF LAW AND AT THE MOMENT A SPOUSE VISIT VISA TO DENMARK WILL TAKE SOME TIME, SO WHY NOT I COME TO PAK AFTER ISSUING PPR2 AND SUBMIT THE PASSPORT TO ISLAMABAD VISA OFFICE, BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME ISB VISA OFFICE WILL TAKE IN STAMPING THE VISA ON PASSPORTS ?
REGARDS,

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
shaziabibi said:
BUT SENDING OF THE PAK PASSPORT FROM PAK TO OTHER COUNTRIES IS ILLEGAL AND VIOLATION OF LAW AND AT THE MOMENT A SPOUSE VISIT VISA TO DENMARK WILL TAKE SOME TIME, SO WHY NOT I COME TO PAK AFTER ISSUING PPR2 AND SUBMIT THE PASSPORT TO ISLAMABAD VISA OFFICE, BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME ISB VISA OFFICE WILL TAKE IN STAMPING THE VISA ON PASSPORTS ?
REGARDS,
That would be the ideal option, dont get into rush. Isb will take normally 15 days to stamp the visa.

-SLEO

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
SLEO said:
That would be the ideal option, dont get into rush. Isb will take normally 15 days to stamp the visa.

-SLEO
OK THANK YOU SLEO !
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE INFORMATION CHART? THAT HAS TO BE SUBMIT ALONG WITH PASSPORT COPIES AND TWO RECENT PHOTS IN PPR1

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mariyasubtain said:
Dear All,
I have decision made in my Ecase, I had submitted my pports on 4th of june 2013.
Hoping to receive them back soon.
Congrats

cimple

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2008
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
shaziabibi said:
REGARDS,
stamping visa is around 7 -20days most within two weeks few cases it may take a bit longer but within month