+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

aftab1982

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
nekeol said:
now alhamdolillai u r in canada. u can apply for ur kids visit visa. and ur wife already have Immigration visa.
threfore if time is there then apply for the visit visa

my wife visa will expire on April 2014. remember my twin born after my landing not before landing. like you all suggest for visit visa for my new born, up-to how long they will remain for visit visa and one more how to report the birth of twin and to whom after my landing.

And much more thanks every body to helping me this forum is always remain a big boost for me even when i was in pakistan

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
aftab1982 said:
my wife visa will expire on April 2014. remember my twin born after my landing not before landing. like you all suggest for visit visa for my new born, up-to how long they will remain for visit visa and one more how to report the birth of twin and to whom after my landing.

And much more thanks every body to helping me this forum is always remain a big boost for me even when i was in pakistan
now u have to apply under family class immigration for ur kids only. it will not take time. they will give visit visa for five year. get nadra birth certificate, passports and submitt. just finish ur passport as resident of canada and apply for

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR MR, RPRF AND PCC IN MARCH, 2013. LASTLY VO RECEIVED MY MR IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, 2013. YESTERDAY I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM VO THAT IS THE FOLLOWING:

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME SOME EXPERT OPINION PARTICULARLY FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS REGARDING THAT WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OPTION FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE TO GET A VISA WITH OUT MOVING FROM DENMARK TO PAKISTAN OR VICE VERSA. AT THE END OF THE EMAIL THE IO ASKED ME
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW TWO STEP PROCESS FOR PAKISTANI APPLICANTS" DOSE IT MEANS THAT MY VISA PROCESS WILL BE IN TWO STEPS WHILE DIRECTLY SUBMITTING MY PASSPORT TO LVO , AND MY SPOUSE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME TWO STEP PROCESSES TO GET A VISA IN PAKISTAN ?
THIS IS MY OWN VIEW THAT I HAVE DEDUCED FROM THE STATEMENT OF MY IO, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing and we are now ready to issue your permanent resident visas. We note, however, that you are currently in Denmark and your spouse is in Pakistan.The issuance of permanent residence visas for applicants living in Pakistan is a two step process.
Please be advised that we are unable to issue your visas separately. Please advise if you are able to submit both the passports to our London office or you would like to follow the two step process for Pakistan applicants. Upon your confirmation, we will issue appropriate instructions.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

OPS
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca
HAT IS THE FOLLOWING

aftab1982

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
nekeol said:
now u have to apply under family class immigration for ur kids only. it will not take time. they will give visit visa for five year. get nadra birth certificate, passports and submitt. just finish ur passport as resident of canada and apply for

thanks brother for your kind suggestions its always sign of relief for me. what does this mean when you write. just finish ur passport as resident of canada and apply for. please explain this

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
shaziabibi said:
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR MR, RPRF AND PCC IN MARCH, 2013. LASTLY VO RECEIVED MY MR IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, 2013. YESTERDAY I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM VO THAT IS THE FOLLOWING:

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME SOME EXPERT OPINION PARTICULARLY FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS REGARDING THAT WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OPTION FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE TO GET A VISA WITH OUT MOVING FROM DENMARK TO PAKISTAN OR VICE VERSA. AT THE END OF THE EMAIL THE IO ASKED ME
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW TWO STEP PROCESS FOR PAKISTANI APPLICANTS" DOSE IT MEANS THAT MY VISA PROCESS WILL BE IN TWO STEPS WHILE DIRECTLY SUBMITTING MY PASSPORT TO LVO , AND MY SPOUSE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME TWO STEP PROCESSES TO GET A VISA IN PAKISTAN ?
THIS IS MY OWN VIEW THAT I HAVE DEDUCED FROM THE STATEMENT OF MY IO, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing and we are now ready to issue your permanent resident visas. We note, however, that you are currently in Denmark and your spouse is in Pakistan.The issuance of permanent residence visas for applicants living in Pakistan is a two step process.
Please be advised that we are unable to issue your visas separately. Please advise if you are able to submit both the passports to our London office or you would like to follow the two step process for Pakistan applicants. Upon your confirmation, we will issue appropriate instructions.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

OPS
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca
HAT IS THE FOLLOWING
Send ur passport to Pakistan and follow the two step process. As per law ur husband can not send passport to denmark.

Rest experts will tell u better.

Anyways congratulations for a step forward.

-SLEO

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
SLEO said:
Send ur passport to Pakistan and follow the two step process. As per law ur husband can not send passport to denmark.

Rest experts will tell u better.

Anyways congratulations for a step forward.

-SLEO
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.
IF SUPPOSE I SENT MY PASSPORT TO PAKISTAN IN FOLLOWING THE TWO STEP PROCESS, THEN HOW CAN GET BACK MY PASSPORT ?BECAUSE IT IS ALSO PK PASSPORT AND TO SEND BACK TO DENMARK, IS VIOLATION OF THE PAK LAW ?

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
ANY ONE LET ME ABOUT, ONCE PPR1 AND PPR2 INSTRUCTION ISSUE TO THE APPLICANT FROM VISA OFFICES WHAT IS THE REACTION TIME, I MEAN THAT TIME FRAME IN WHICH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS SUBMIT.CAN ANY ONE SHARE PPR1 AND PPR2 LETTERS, AND INFORMATION CHART
REGARDS,

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
shaziabibi said:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.
IF SUPPOSE I SENT MY PASSPORT TO PAKISTAN IN FOLLOWING THE TWO STEP PROCESS, THEN HOW CAN GET BACK MY PASSPORT ?BECAUSE IT IS ALSO PK PASSPORT AND TO SEND BACK TO DENMARK, IS VIOLATION OF THE PAK LAW ?
yes again this is violation of law. my opinion, you both should be together, I preferably go direct to VO for visa, the separate process and forwarding passport to here and there is not a good Idea. either Husband should Join wife or wife should Join Husband. but don't opt delaying process, target immediate/urgent process.
PPR1 some time takes 1 month and some time takes more than one month, No one can predict the process time for PPR1 and PPR2, therefore predictions or actual both PPR processing time can be entirely different.

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Dear Friends,

My ECAS status have been changed from In process to Decision Made after getting PPR 2.
Address is still Pakistani.

Regards

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-process-for-pakistani-applicants-t154298.0.html

mmkhan2013

Jan 29, 2013
Last Friday finally i got PPR2 and Decision made on my application. Shukar Alhamdulliah.after 09 months of Medical.
I want give message to those who are waiting for PPR2 please don't loose their Passion. and dont waist time in just waiting.Every body will got visa who appeared in Medical exam.Inshallah.

I need sincere advise from seniors. [/color]

MMKHAN
:)

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
mmkhan2013 said:
Last Friday finally i got PPR2 and Decision made on my application. Shukar Alhamdulliah.after 09 months of Medical.
I want give message to those who are waiting for PPR2 please don't loose their Passion. and dont waist time in just waiting.Every body will got visa who appeared in Medical exam.Inshallah.

I need sincere advise from seniors. [/color]

MMKHAN
:)
KINDLY LET ME KNOW, ONCE PPR1 AND PPR2 INSTRUCTION ISSUE TO THE APPLICANT FROM VISA OFFICES WHAT IS THE REACTION TIME, I MEAN THAT TIME FRAME IN WHICH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS SUBMIT AND FURTHER MORE I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME GAPE BETWEEN PPR1 AND PPR2. CAN ANY ONE SHARE PPR1 AND PPR2 LETTERS, AND THE INFORMATION CHART
REGARDS,

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
shaziabibi said:
KINDLY LET ME KNOW, ONCE PPR1 AND PPR2 INSTRUCTION ISSUE TO THE APPLICANT FROM VISA OFFICES WHAT IS THE REACTION TIME, I MEAN THAT TIME FRAME IN WHICH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS SUBMIT AND FURTHER MORE I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME GAPE BETWEEN PPR1 AND PPR2. CAN ANY ONE SHARE PPR1 AND PPR2 LETTERS, AND THE INFORMATION CHART
REGARDS,
no specific time... but as per statistics from KhiPak list it varies from 12 days till 90 days...
no one can predict the exact time but most of the time its under 1 month.

-SLEO