+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

loving.star10

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rsh23 said:
PPR is Step 2, This letter contains instructions for submitting your passports to CHC Islamabad. You will receive it only once you have completed Step 1, i.e. sent Passports copies, 2 Photographs each and Updated information Chart to CHC London.

Have You received Step 1 Letter from CHC London?
YES I have recive it on 26 april 2011 :)
when should i get step 2 any guess

HASSAAN

Jan 8, 2010
Dear members,
I recieved passport request first step letter on 3rd May and send the photocopies with supporting documents on 10th May.My e case status changed into Decision made on 4th June.But still waiting for second step letter can anybody tell me how much more time for second step letter????????????

Rsh23

Jun 3, 2011
Dear Loving.Star, you will receive your Step 2 Letter within a month of your completion of Step 1.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HASSAAN said:
Dear members,
I recieved passport request first step letter on 3rd May and send the photocopies with supporting documents on 10th May.My e case status changed into Decision made on 4th June.But still waiting for second step letter can anybody tell me how much more time for second step letter????????????
Hassaan When u did ur medicals?
May Allah help us all

HASSAAN

Jan 8, 2010
medical sent: 5th Dec 2010
passport request letter 1: 3rd May
e case Decision Made: 4th june
waiting for 2nd letter of PP............

Rsh23

Jun 3, 2011
Did any one of you received the STEP 1 and STEP 2 letter together in a single email.

If yes, what did you do?

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HASSAAN said:
medical sent: 5th Dec 2010
passport request letter 1: 3rd May
e case Decision Made: 4th june
waiting for 2nd letter of PP............
Insha Allah u will receive ur PPR 2 letter or email in couple of days. I have done my meds in Jan 2011, please pray for me too.
May Allah help us all

S

snbajwa

lhr_montreal said:
Insha Allah u will receive ur PPR 2 letter or email in couple of days. I have done my meds in Jan 2011, please pray for me too.
May Allah help us all
AOA lhr_montreal,

What is the meaning of Step-1 & Step-2 letters for PPR and what are their timings please.
:)

loving.star10

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my e-cas status is showing decision made on 6 june how much time to get ppr 2 email

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snbajwa said:
AOA lhr_montreal,

What is the meaning of Step-1 & Step-2 letters for PPR and what are their timings please.
:)
Dear snbajwa
As per Govt of pakistan rule we cannot send our passports to another country via courier, so we the pakistani applicants will get an email from chc london to send the photocopies of passport and 2 pics to chc london which is called PPR step 1, and then after a month or two we will get another email from CHC london to send the original passports to chc islamabad. which is called PPR step 2 letter to get the visa stamped.
May Allah help us all

S

snbajwa

lhr_montreal said:
Dear snbajwa
As per Govt of pakistan rule we cannot send our passports to another country via courier, so we the pakistani applicants will get an email from chc london to send the photocopies of passport and 2 pics to chc london which is called PPR step 1, and then after a month or two we will get another email from CHC london to send the original passports to chc islamabad. which is called PPR step 2 letter to get the visa stamped.
May Allah help us all
Thanks dear.

loving.star10

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HASSAAN said:
Dear members,
did u recived email of step 2 or not

loving.star10

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
got step 2 letter by email
THANKS to ALLAH

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
I have a query I'd like my respectable seniors to shed some light on. My medicals done on May 2nd, but prior to getting MR and RPRF, CHC London asked for the updated photocopies of passports with photographs, would I consider it as step 1 or not? Thank you for your guidance dear!