Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hifa said:
BIG NEWS

Thanks to Almighty Allah, today the long wait of about 2 years is finally over. Got the Passports with PR visa today.
Thanks everyone for motivation and keep the spirit high. Thanks to Canada Visa.com for giving us a platform to help and share with each other. May all of u will get ur dreams soon as well and finally do keep in touch and I'll be here on and off InshaAllah.
great News many congrates from the bottom of my heart ,Hifa.
Ryan Niazi

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
congratulations Hifa.

khalid_ejaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
First Islamabad then London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
11-2010
Passport Req..
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2011
hifa said:
BIG NEWS

Thanks to Almighty Allah, today the long wait of about 2 years is finally over. Got the Passports with PR visa today.
Thanks everyone for motivation and keep the spirit high. Thanks to Canada Visa.com for giving us a platform to help and share with each other. May all of u will get ur dreams soon as well and finally do keep in touch and I'll be here on and off InshaAllah.
Congratulations hifa!

Have a wonderful life in Canada.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
I guess (may be I wrong), If we 2005 Pakistani receive 2nd AOR (document update letter ) receive after June 2011 , its good sign other wise 2005 applicant more wait one or two years for start processing. CHC London slowly slowly complete 2004 (CHC Islamabad Start 2004 applicant 2008 till continue) . Four year spent on 2004 Pakistani applicant.
Another side many consultant say’s CIC have no interested in backlog cases and immigration program due to current Government policy. If you see other program family class and business class all classes are suffer due to CIC policy.
I call some old Consultant and discuss backlog cases.
SUNCONSULTANT- Blue Are- They said near near no chance and idea how much times after CHC London start 2005 cases.
ALISON’S CONSULTANT-F-8 Markaz- They said at-least one year more wait then chance CHC London start 2005 cases.
I think we 2005 applicant at least one thing clear how much time take CHC London for starting 2005 Pakistani cases.
I am not said about other applicant at lest I am personally very disturbed from this situation.
Sucesss full hona na-hona another debate ha. At least picture clear how currently we are in dark street.
Hamayun
0333-5319071

wbmaple

Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I received my Medicals Request (MR) two weeks ago from CHC London via TCS. Almost missed it, as TCS does NOT deliver the package but rather calls you to their office to collect it (with original passport/NIC etc). They kept calling on my home phone which went unanswered for two days. Luckily I was in during their third call.

Inside the package were two form letters, Medical Forms for my family, plus some returned originals(my Police Certificates, IELTS report, Children's Birth Certificates, University Transcripts etc.). The first form letter instructed me to provide the following documents within 60 days. There followed a VERY long list (which went on two pages) but luckily the ONLY two items checked on my form letter were (a) Medical Reports, and (b) Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). The second form letter gave instructions on how to arrange the Medical appointment. There was also an enclosure on how to prepare the RPRF draft, and a reply label.

From the above, I can conclude that at the time of receiving their Medical Request (MR) some applicants might be required to provide a truckload of repeat documentation (which was mercifully not asked of me). I have no idea why I was spared. Perhaps I did a good job of filling in the forms :) , or more probably the forms for myself and my family were relatively straightforward with no complications.

I had the RPRF bank draft (for Canadian Dollars 980 made) and couriered back to CHC London ALONG with a copy of the form letter, and then underwent the Medicals Interview. I made it a point to remind the Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) (i.e. the Doc) that my medical reports were to be forwarded to CHC London and not to New Delhi as per previous procedure for some applicants.

Waiting for the next step now which should be the letter/email from CHC London asking for photographs and copies of current passports. On the other hand, I could get unlucky and get repeat medicals (as some other people on the forum). I'll keep you folks posted.

By the way, there was NO VERIFICATION, or at least none that I am aware of. There were no calls received at my or my spouse's place of work.

Regards,

wbmaple

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Congratulations Hifa on your maple leaf visa and wbmaple on your medical call.

I wish you best of luck and bright future in Canada.

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi all,

My friend's status changed to decision made yesterday after one month of getting step 1 letter. He hasn't received ppr yet. What does it mean? He is really worried.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
coolangy said:
Hi all,

My friend's status changed to decision made yesterday after one month of getting step 1 letter. He hasn't received ppr yet. What does it mean? He is really worried.
Inshah Allah he will get PPR from islamabad soon

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolangy said:
Hi all,

Dear Coolangy
When he did his medicals?
May Allah Help us all

zarsher

Jun 1, 2011
Hi All

Well i am really happy to see how we all are trying to help each other in our future dreams. This is the first time i am writing in to this forum. As sloppy as i could be, i just found this forum out this passed sunday. So do bear with me.

Friends we applied in July 2009. And Got our First Letter from CIO Sydney in September, and furnished all the documents by 13 October 2009 ( Well then it was Islamabad), Later on somewhere in Oct 2010 the status showed that our file has been transfered to London. And still there is no news. Can any one guide..........What is going on........Our Profession was 0111 (Manager Accounts)

Thanx

May Allah be with us All

loving.star10

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plz tell me from which visaoffice we get PPR step 2 letter ??
chc Islamabad or chc London

Rsh23

Jun 3, 2011
PPR is Step 2, This letter contains instructions for submitting your passports to CHC Islamabad. You will receive it only once you have completed Step 1, i.e. sent Passports copies, 2 Photographs each and Updated information Chart to CHC London.

Have You received Step 1 Letter from CHC London?