+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants Please Reply for WES New Requirement

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
HEC is their partner insititute.........link or address has been given only to WES..............
however.......you can see yourself in HEC setup in the R&I branch.......i think........or whatever...............
you can take info about it insdie HEC........

that online link is not visible to you or anyone except WES.
regards,

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
cool_eagle said:
HEC is their partner insititute.........link or address has been given only to WES..............
however.......you can see yourself in HEC setup in the R&I branch.......i think........or whatever...............
you can take info about it insdie HEC........

that online link is not visible to you or anyone except WES.
regards,

normally how much time HEC takes to update the status on their page?

farooqacma

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent all docs at once
Nomination.....
19-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
20-01-2015 (TLU)
Med's Request
8-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-9-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
Received on 17 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 1st December 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 24 December 2015
qureishi said:
Dear

It is Academic Transcricpt Request form , you will find this form in the below webpage from WES

wes.org/required/index.asp?lctryid=121

but ,it is not requested for Higher Education.

Regards,
Dear Its normal to submit this form, when my family and i started evaluation process we submitted this form along with duly verified degrees from HEC and Inter and Matric certificates from relevant boards and another department along with board of intermediate and secondary education (i forgot its name-sorry). Please do not for get to send all verified documents from Matric to your last qualifications otherwise WES would make your life miserable. WES is tooooooooooo slow in processing your requests. May Allah be with you all

farooqacma

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent all docs at once
Nomination.....
19-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-01-2015 (TLU)
Med's Request
8-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-9-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed 24 December 2015
haceeb said:
normally how much time HEC takes to update the status on their page?
Normally they updates the record ASAP. You do not need to worry about HEC. One thing you got to do is to send the complete set of verified documents to WES i.e. from Matric to your last qualification otherwise they will ask you for the same and your time and money would waste. I have experiential learning of all the hectic process.

farooqacma

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent all docs at once
Nomination.....
19-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-01-2015 (TLU)
Med's Request
8-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-9-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed 24 December 2015
Ghayyur.abbas said:
No, you have to send all from matric to masters along with transcripts. Matric, inter from concerned boards, degree from HEC. Not necessary from IBCC for WES.
Please correct your info dear, you have to complete the process, first you have to verify from concerned board and then IBCC for WES. This is what i had done with my case afterwhich it was accepted by WES.

farooqacma

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (LVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent all docs at once
Nomination.....
19-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-01-2015 (TLU)
Med's Request
8-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-9-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed 24 December 2015
kashifbari said:
Hello Friends,

I know that IBCC are authorized to Attest SSC and HSC Certificates and marksheets my question is do they provide all the documents in sealed Envelope and will they fill and stamp the office section on the "academic transcript request form"???

Because per my understanding that they do not provide any sealed envelop and show hindrance to fill,sign and stamp "academic transcript request form"???
At this stage you have to request them very humbly as my wife and i did when we were in process. You have to seal your each envelope and get it stamped from IBCC otherwise you would face problem from WES

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
my transcripts were sent by ACCA UK to WES but there is no tracking number.

when i contact WES about it they reply with a useless generic answer to visit WES account for update.

WES account does not have information about received or pending documents.

how can i check that my transcripts have reached WES ??? :-X

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
my research based MS degree from NUST under-equivalence-ed

dear forum fellows,

I have four years BCS(Hons) degree from BZU, Multan. and 2 years research-thesis based MS degree from NUST. but WES declare my bachelor degee equivalent ot canadian bachelor (3 years),

and master degree equivalent to canadian bachers(4 years). Any one other on this fourm faced the similar issue. i have wrote them to re-visit and re-consider this evaluation, and it has been done by mistake....

lets wait for their reply.........
Any advice or guidance by forum members to me on this matter.

best regards,

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Re: my research based MS degree from NUST under-equivalence-ed

I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Re: my research based MS degree from NUST under-equivalence-ed

canada11 said:
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution
Wonderful Job. Hats off to you!!! You truly deserve +1 and here it is!

Sep 15, 2016
jadd jawed said:
Dear all ,

I received the HEC sealed envelope for my univ documents which I had already forwarded to WES . I have done my matriculation and intermediate documents received from Hyderabad board attested and signed by the Controller of examination . But , the main issue is they have sealed the documents in a brown plain envelope with their stamp on front and back side .

Coming to the main issue Hyd Board people said that they have no proper facility to forward documents to WES Canada can anyone guide me now ? that if I send documents from Karachi ... will the WES accept them or not ?? or is there anyway I can send the documents from any specific courier service that can accept the docs frm me on the behalf of Hyderabad board and can write shipper name as hyd board because fedex . DHL ,& Ups don't accept documents like this and only accept documents from the registered address mentioned on the CNIC of the shipper(person couriering the docs) .

I am awaiting quick response from you people .

Help!
Hello dude
can you pls share your experience with Hyderabad board? I am planning to go, but the problem is, I live in Karachi, so I will have to take days off from my office and visit hyderabad. please advise if there is anything i could do before going? and do they do it within a day?

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

i have got my WES till my b.com. Now recently i have completed my MBA.

Would like to know that if i get my WES for MBA degree, do i have to pay the Fee again .i.e 233 CAD$.

Waiting for someone's response.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Imranyasin said:
Hello guys,

i have got my WES till my b.com. Now recently i have completed my MBA.

Would like to know that if i get my WES for MBA degree, do i have to pay the Fee again .i.e 233 CAD$.

Waiting for someone's response.
I am sure you might have your WES Account, please proceed adding your details and WES will tell you the exact amount.

canadian star

Oct 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am new to this form and this is my first post.
apologies if i make any mistake in terms of posting in the wrong place etc.

I need some advise from the senior members regarding the WES Equivalence and have the following questions.

1. Does the WES account expires after 2 months of its creation. I have made the payment and waiting for my documents to be sent to WES but bit worries because some one told me that WES accounts expires
automatically after 2 month. is that right ?

2. I have my masters from Uk and bachelors from Pak and need to get these 2 degrees evaluated from WES. Will be fine if i just send these two or i must have arrange the Secondary school and higher secondary school certificates to be sent from my boards in pak?

3. for my bachelors to be attested from HEC, will it be enough if my cousin take the photocopies of my Bachelors degree and transcript and my id card to the HEC to get a an attested copy in a sealed envelope or I have to provide all the originals and including secondary school and higher secondary school certificates?

Please guys your advise will be highly appreciated, I am in this confusion and really frustrated due to the complexity.