+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Thanks for reply. I dont have any colored stamp. Even signature is black. Is it fine
Its fine as long as it is issued throug proper channel. Dude you dont have control over government rules. So whatever they issue, just upload it. You only need to check spellings, passport number etc.. rest assured IRCC have thier own way to verify it. And luckily for now you can verify it by yourself.
For me I got PCC from islamabad and rawalpindi. Both are totaly different. ICT police issued on yellow paper with blue stamps, punjab police issued me from lahore same as yours. So dont worry about it.

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
do I need to send my IELTS results directly to IRCC (I mean when registering for IELTS General Training, do I select an institute to send my results directly to them)?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
do I need to send my IELTS results directly to IRCC (I mean when registering for IELTS General Training, do I select an institute to send my results directly to them)?
No.

You will be required to enter the details of your test and upload the copy of the results when you get ITA.

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Guys, I have a query regarding the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).

I was born in City A (My birth certificate states that city as my birthplace and my passport states it as my birthplace too ); that was my maternal grandparent's place. I lived in City B my whole life afterward (My NIC, passport states that as my permanent residence).

PCC from Pakistan is from the date of birth to the current date. Do I need to get 2 different PCC?
and it is only my birthplace, I never resided there have lived in City B the whole time. What should I do?

Please guide me regarding that. Any help appreciated.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Guys, I have a query regarding the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).

I was born in City A (My birth certificate states that city as my birthplace and my passport states it as my birthplace too ); that was my maternal grandparent's place. I lived in City B my whole life afterward (My NIC, passport states that as my permanent residence).

PCC from Pakistan is from the date of birth to the current date. Do I need to get 2 different PCC?
and it is only my birthplace, I never resided there have lived in City B the whole time. What should I do?

Please guide me regarding that. Any help appreciated.
Use city B in ur address history and pcc should b from same place. Rule is pcc is linked to your address history where you mentioned you lived

nishaaslam

Apr 26, 2019
just incase if you guys may need attestation of documents or nadra birth marriage certificates etc from pakistan . then can definately take a look at this services Pro Documents Attestation . i was able to get my documents attested from UAE as i could not travel to pakistan. it worked like a charm and 100 % legitimate service. ECA was also recieved in time . just sharing with my pakistani sisters and brothers in overseas. good luck

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Anyone with B.Arch from Pakistan?
I need to ask a few questions to an Architect from Pakistan, who is in the process of or has completed the immigration process.
My sibling is an Architect, it 'll be great to learn from the person who has done the procedure (As Architecture is a regulated profession)

Thanks....

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
We all should write to Canadian embassy to order vfs.cvac in Pakistan to resume its services, especially for biometrics collection.
How better Pakistan needs to do. A Zero cases a day ??

Reactions: Emma H