Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Hello members,

I have situation please suggest a way out if anyone has faced a similar situation or is aware about this.
My profession in my Passport is clearly mentioned as a "Government Employee".
This means that I have to obtain a No-Objection-Certificate from my department before travelling abroad. On immigrant visa, my employer will not issue a NOC.
what should be the way out of this situation.?
As I have already created my EE profile with the same passport?
Thanks

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello members,

I have situation please suggest a way out if anyone has faced a similar situation or is aware about this.
My profession in my Passport is clearly mentioned as a "Government Employee".
This means that I have to obtain a No-Objection-Certificate from my department before travelling abroad. On immigrant visa, my employer will not issue a NOC.
what should be the way out of this situation.?
As I have already created my EE profile with the same passport?
Thanks
One solution could be if you already have an American visa. You can fly out to the US and then cross over to Canada at the border landing.

I do remember reading govt employees taking Canadian PR, just don't remember them needing NOC.

Reactions: Sicilian

CMA12

Jul 2, 2020
Dear friends,
Hope you all are doing well .Please any one can advice me how is the jobs market for finance professionals in Canada .I am interested to apply for PR through express entry pool .Based on given qualifications .Is there anyone who can tell me how many points of CRS point will i get and am i eligible for PR or not .

1; No of family members ; 05 (Husband + wife + 3 kids below 18 years old)
2; Date of Birth main applicant ; 21/05/1986
3; Main applicant Education ; Academic
a); Matriculation
b); Intermediate
c); B.Com (02 Years Program)
d); MBA (Banking & Finance 02 years Program)

Professional Qualification ; CMA (IMA USA)

Paid employment Work experience
; Total work experience (10 years 07 month)
As a trainee Auditor (March 2008 to Feb 2011) ,

As a Financial Administrator (December 2012 to March 2016)

As a Financial Analyst (April 2016 to Current )

Main applicant IELTS Score ; 6.5 Bands

Wife IELTS Score ; 5 Bands

Wife Education ;

a); Matriculation
b); Intermediate

And Please advice how which organization canbe assessed CMA certification for Express entry pool .as WES only assessing academic qualifications .

Your advice will be highly appreciated .

Thank you

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
One solution could be if you already have an American visa. You can fly out to the US and then cross over to Canada at the border landing.

I do remember reading govt employees taking Canadian PR, just don't remember them needing NOC.
I do not have an American Visa, but your idea is really commendable and practical too. This just opened a new window of thought process for me.

This is not something particular to Canada only, its general travel guidelines for govt employees that they should obtain a NOC before travelling. And the issue is that having an immigrant visa raises red flag for the concerned officials in my department, as govt officials are barred from having dual citizenships which is eventually the next step of PR.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I do not have an American Visa, but your idea is really commendable and practical too. This just opened a new window of thought process for me.

This is not something particular to Canada only, its general travel guidelines for govt employees that they should obtain a NOC before travelling. And the issue is that having an immigrant visa raises red flag for the concerned officials in my department, as govt officials are barred from having dual citizenships which is eventually the next step of PR.
Yes, it is a very practical idea and even better if you have some relatives or family whom you can go to visit.

Crossing from the US into Canada is pretty simple. So this way you won't have to worry about revealing your immigrant visa.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Yes, it is a very practical idea and even better if you have some relatives or family whom you can go to visit.

Crossing from the US into Canada is pretty simple. So this way you won't have to worry about revealing your immigrant visa.
And how will I get my Passport stamped in this case? After I get the CoPR?
Can this be done anywhere in the world ? Through VFS?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
And how will I get my Passport stamped in this case? After I get the CoPR?
Can this be done anywhere in the world ? Through VFS?
Ok, I must admit some what ignorance in this matter because i was inland in Canada and didn't need to submit my passport for a visa stamping. But i suppose passport has to be stamped in the country of residence.

Reactions: Sicilian

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Ok, I must admit some what ignorance in this matter because i was inland in Canada and didn't need to submit my passport for a visa stamping. But i suppose passport has to be stamped in the country of residence.
Thats fine. I guess first I should try to get a new ordinary passport, if that does not work only then I should start looking for other options.

Awais Munir

Jul 5, 2020
hello everyone! i'm from pakistan. i want to know how to calculate the crs score. i have a bachelors degree in IT, and 2 years work experience as a business manager.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys. Has any one got pcc from Lahore?
Mine is Black and white and even sign is black. What shall I do?