+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Salam all,

Anyone got rejection based on PCC from District East Karachi ?

CIC is reading my Date of Issue of Passport as Date of Issue of PCC and rejected my application because my passport issuance date is from 2016 and hence it does not cover my all stay in Pakistan.
What do you mean they read your date of issue of passport as date of issue of PCC?

PCC has a date of issue of its own. Does your PCC mention the dates when you lived there?

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
What do you mean they read your date of issue of passport as date of issue of PCC?

PCC has a date of issue of its own. Does your PCC mention the dates when you lived there?
My PCC mention total 09 dates:

06 (start and end date of stay) for my three addresses I lived in the district since I turned 18.
My CNIC date of Issues
My Passport date of issue.
PCC date of issue.

Now, PCC date of issue does not have any specific line item as "PCC date of issue" but it is mentioned at the top right of the PCC itself.

Whereas Passport and CNIC date of issues are mentioned in the following format at the middle of document:

CNIC # : XXXXX-XXXXXXX-X
Date of Issue : XX/XX/XXXX
Passport # : XXXXXXX

So, this date of issue of passport is earlier then my last stay in this district.

So, CIC is objecting that your date of issue of PCC is earlier than your last exit from this area. and hence rejected my application.. :/

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
My PCC mention total 09 dates:

06 (start and end date of stay) for my three addresses I lived in the district since I turned 18.
My CNIC date of Issues
My Passport date of issue.
PCC date of issue.

Now, PCC date of issue does not have any specific line item as "PCC date of issue" but it is mentioned at the top right of the PCC itself.

Whereas Passport and CNIC date of issues are mentioned in the following format at the middle of document:

CNIC # : XXXXX-XXXXXXX-X
Passport # : XXXXXXX

So, this date of issue of passport is earlier then my last stay in this district.

So, CIC is objecting that your date of issue of PCC is earlier than your last exit from this area. and hence rejected my application.. :/

You should raise an inquiry and notify them where the date of PCC is mentioned.

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
You should raise an inquiry and notify them where the date of PCC is mentioned.
Already raised CSE but their response seems like they want me to refer to Application Cancellation Correspondence again which I understand is that they don't want to revisit the profile.... That is why asking if anybody has faced similar issue with Karachi District East PCC

Reactions: ihsamkhan

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Already raised CSE but their response seems like they want me to refer to Application Cancellation Correspondence again which I understand is that they don't want to revisit the profile.... That is why asking if anybody has faced similar issue with Karachi District East PCC
I also heard same case with another applicant. It is an open advice to all new applicant that PCC date of issue should be later on.
For example, if someone living abroad and needs PCC from Pakistan, then PCC issue-date must be after the exit date from Pakistan. If you left country 25 March, then PCC issue-date should be 28 March.

Tell to the officer that kindly issue-date should be in advance.

Thank you,

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
I also heard same case with another applicant. It is an open advice to all new applicant that PCC date of issue should be later on.
For example, if someone living abroad and needs PCC from Pakistan, then PCC issue-date must be after the exit date from Pakistan. If you left country 25 March, then PCC issue-date should be 28 March.

Tell to the officer that kindly issue-date should be in advance.

Thank you,
Hi Fahad,

My PCC is correct dated Jan., 2018 whereas I left Pakistan in 2016. But officer mistakenly read my Passport Issuance date as PCC issuance date. Hence, this problem and I lost 3 weeks already on my application. :/

Reactions: ihsamkhan

DonCarlione

Feb 18, 2018
Dear All,

I have sent documents to University of Toronto for assessment and just wanted to have an idea what should i expect. If any of you have received assessment report against following (or near to following) credentials please share.

1. 2 years Bachelor in psychology PU
2. 2 years Masters in Psychology PU
3. Bed and Med almost of 3 years from AOU.

I have sent documents for all four qualification from respective universities.

My concern is will I at-least get "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

Thanks a lot.
Hi
any one who has used University of Toronto for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Reports for Immigration Purposes. Please share experience especially with regards to time frame.

Thanks

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
can someone from Pakistan help me?
i submitted my express entry application from pakistan along with my police certificate

i just realized my PCC is till 2014 even though i made TWO short term trips to pakistan up till 2016. However, these trips were all less than 6 months.

Should I get an updated PCC up till 2018 to include period for those short term trips as well?

in case im not able to send it on time, will they reject my application?
you need a fresh PCC from Pakistan. They may reject your application as they are v strict on PCC (especially for Pakistanis).

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Hi Seniors,

I received ITA. My children are Canadian citizen by birth.

In my application, they are un-accompanying family members. CIC is asking for (1) passport copy and (2) Family Member Proof of Status.

What are we supposed to upload for (2)?

Thanks,

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
can someone from Pakistan help me?
i submitted my express entry application from pakistan along with my police certificate

i just realized my PCC is till 2014 even though i made TWO short term trips to pakistan up till 2016. However, these trips were all less than 6 months.

Should I get an updated PCC up till 2018 to include period for those short term trips as well?

in case im not able to send it on time, will they reject my application?
If you have stayed in Pakistan for more than 6 moths after your 18th birthday,you need to provide a PCC after the date you last exited Pakistan,so if it was issued after last time you were in Pakistan,its good and should contain information till last exit,so you need a renewed PCC,that also include your 2016 trips.Hope it helps

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi Seniors,

I received ITA. My children are Canadian citizen by birth.

In my application, they are un-accompanying family members. CIC is asking for (1) passport copy and (2) Family Member Proof of Status.

What are we supposed to upload for (2)?

Thanks,
Visas,Passports,ID Cards,Social Security numbers,and document that show status of particular country required by CIC.

Reactions: zzarkhan

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
i applied for PR as FSW applicant on March 5 from Pakistan. Got AOR on March 6.
All of my experience is from Canada.

Typically how long is taking for pakistani applications to get processed?

Is it true that they are being processed in as little as 3 weeks?
3 months period is understandable,for FSW they are taking 6 months but even thats not guarenteed,there are applicants who got PPR in between 1-2 months,you can check processing times from CIC website.
For visa office email CIC or call them at there number and ask for visa office.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Visas,Passports,ID Cards,Social Security numbers,and document that show status of particular country required by CIC.
Thank you.

Somebody else suggested that i should not include my children in the application. instead submit form IMM 5406 in other documents along with their passports as they Canadian citizens.