+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Guys or @BillHyatt
Today i ve got ADR...1st , Height and COlour 2nd, Passport 3rd is marriage ceritificate..
tell me how to provide height and colour specification is there any form or anything else...and for marriage certifictae i ve already submitted my marriage certi bt they are asking again...same marriage certificate shall be submitting again or i should upload the other one which is registered in local language?? plz guide...
Just write the required information in MS Word and attach your Passport and Marriage Certificate with it. You can attach the same certificate you sent before unless they specifically asked for the one with Local Language.

This ADR is a sign that your PPR is ready and you should receive it in a few days from now. Good Luck.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
My Degree is also attested from HEC as ell as from Foreign office.Secondly my SSC and HSSC is also attested from releative board as well as from both IBCC and Foreign Office.
My question is that for WES accreditation what can I do either repeat all the process again or something else?
Also that I am in confusion that sealed envelop document is send by board or by IBCC? and by our self or by relative institution? (keep in mind that I completed all other formalities before)
All this information is available on WES ECA website and has been answered on this forum many times. For HEC you need attested photocopies of degrees and transcripts sealed in an envelope and then you must send the sealed envelope to WES yourself. For secondary education (Intermediate/Matriculation) it varies from board to board. For example FBISE mail the sealed envelope containing certificates and marksheets themselves. Some boards just give you the sealed envelope and you have to courier them yourself. For WES you dont need Foreign Office attestation.

Last edited:
Reactions: ihsamkhan

ihsamkhan

Feb 13, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
All this information is available on WES ECA website and has been answered on this forum many times. For HEC you need attested photocopies of degrees and transcripts sealed in an envelope and then you must send the sealed envelope to WES yourself. For secondary education (Intermediate/Matriculation) it varies from board to board. For example FBISE mail the sealed envelope containing certificates and mark sheets themselves. Some boards just give you the sealed envelope and you have to courier them yourself. For WES you don't need to Foreign Office attestation.
thanks
cleared the confusion what I have... that is no need to go to IBCC again for attestation .. thanks a lot

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Just write the required information in MS Word and attach your Passport and Marriage Certificate with it. You can attach the same certificate you sent before unless they specifically asked for the one with Local Language.

This ADR is a sign that your PPR is ready and you should receive it in a few days from now. Good Luck.
Thx a million
yes they asked me in my local language too...do u think we shud go to any eye consultant to indentify our eye color properly and mention it on his letter head...so we could upload the same..

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
My Degree is also attested from HEC as ell as from Foreign office.Secondly my SSC and HSSC is also attested from releative board as well as from both IBCC and Foreign Office.
My question is that for WES accreditation what can I do either repeat all the process again or something else?
Also that I am in confusion that sealed envelop document is send by board or by IBCC? and by our self or by relative institution? (keep in mind that I completed all other formalities before)
You can send HEC sealed Photocopies yourself but they should be seald and not tempered with when the Case officer at IQAS/WES open it.
IBCC attestation is just a requirement for HEC,If it is already attested then you can go ahead for attestation by HEC,Since I provided the sealed copies from IBCC IQAS considered by HSSC and SSC and included that in the ECA report,but it does not gives you any points for that .

For already attested degrees you can create online account and enter the number on the attestation ticket,and after that you can choose to attest the color photocopies.

to get them sealed you can take attested Color photo copies of degree and mark sheet to the office located inside HEC HQ in Islamabad,and ask the staff to seal the degree and transcript photocopies.

"Applicant(s) desiring to submit documents at WES/ICAS etc, is required to get attested original degrees/transcripts along with a set of photocopies of the same educational documents from HEC as per procedure available on HEC website http://www.hec.gov.pk . The HEC will seal only HEC attested photocopies of educational documents in an envelope and will hand over to the applicant(s)/his/her blood relative/authorized person. The applicant(s) can also avail the services of authorized courier company i.e. Gerry's/FedEx (International) or TCS Courier (Local) for attestation and sealing of HEC attested photocopies of educational documents. The HEC attested documents can be submitted by the applicant(s) to any organization including WES/ICAS etc. The HEC do not send documents directly to any agency/organization.

Through personal visit, you will go through normal procedure of degree attestation and after receiving the attested degrees/transcripts, you have to visit HEC R&I office and documents will be sealed there on verbal request only without any charges. Also remember to keep photocopies of HEC attested photocopies of degrees/transcripts with yourself for future record before placing in envelop for seal".

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Thx a million
yes they asked me in my local language too...do u think we shud go to any eye consultant to indentify our eye color properly and mention it on his letter head...so we could upload the same..
Dear @Billhayat
Sir i.need ur help..ive got adr for passport biopage nd height nd eye color..actually i mentioned our eye color as black.wen.submitting application..bt i did nit.just follow providing standard informtion on blank paper..i just went to eye.consultant who has identified our eyes as brown..wat do u.suggest shall i upload that consultant`s letter or shall.i just explain in blank paper as black eyes wat i submitted in my application..plz m v confuse guide me accordingly...same questio.has been asked to legalfalcon as well...

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Need some advice. What should be the answer to this question while filling up personal history section for my spouse:

Have you listed all of [Applicant]'s periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that [Applicant] belongs to (if any)?

She has CIMA membership (accountancy qualification like ACCA).

So shall I answer it with: Yes, No, or Not Applicable?

I believe someone here with an ACCA/CIMA qualification can give me the best advise. Will be appreciated.

Let me know pls how can i answer this. Thanks :)

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi guys,

Need some advice. What should be the answer to this question while filling up personal history section for my spouse:

Have you listed all of [Applicant]'s periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that [Applicant] belongs to (if any)?

She has CIMA membership (accountancy qualification like ACCA).

So shall I answer it with: Yes, No, or Not Applicable?

I believe someone here with an ACCA/CIMA qualification can give me the best advise. Will be appreciated.

Let me know pls how can i answer this. Thanks :)
I am not an accountant,but an engineer and have to register with Engineering Council,and I answered this question to YES,and still haven't received any query regarding that.In my view this question is asked more or like if you belong to some organization like e.g a Political Party and not a professional organization like ACCA,but that's just my opinion

Reactions: wchaudhry

DonCarlione

Feb 18, 2018
Dear All,

I have sent documents to University of Toronto for assessment and just wanted to have an idea what should i expect. If any of you have received assessment report against following (or near to following) credentials please share.

1. 2 years Bachelor in psychology PU
2. 2 years Masters in Psychology PU
3. Bed and Med almost of 3 years from AOU.

I have sent documents for all four qualification from respective universities.

My concern is will I at-least get "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: ihsamkhan

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I am not an accountant,but an engineer and have to register with Engineering Council,and I answered this question to YES,and still haven't received any query regarding that.In my view this question is asked more or like if you belong to some organization like e.g a Political Party and not a professional organization like ACCA,but that's just my opinion
Thank you for your reply.
So you mean you kentioned about PEC registration and answered this question with YES but they didnot ask for any documentation?
May I pls kbow when did you apply? And at what stage is your application?
Thanks

SHAZ110

Jun 1, 2017
Salam to all
I would like to know that these responsibilities for NOC 2171 are enough or i had to write something else , apart from this do i need to change my designation title from Project Coordinator to any other one ? i am applying for Nova Scotia PNP

• Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
  • Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
  • Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
  • Help prepare project proposals, time-frames, schedule and budget
  • Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
  • Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
  • Report and escalate to management as needed
  • Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.