+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am non Pakistani and I lived in Pakistan earlier, is there a way to get the PCC from Pakistan through private companies? The way of getting it through the Pakistani High Commission in my country is taking a long time
Do you know anyone in Pakistan ?
This is how i got it through Power of attorney.
Wrote Power of attorney ,assigned my father and brother as executants,I took it to Pakistan High commission,The sort of attested i,and I sent that power of attorney to Pakistan.
My brother took the power of attorney and the completed form to Police station,they confirmed no criminal record,submitted it to Central Police office and the PCC was ready after a week,add 3-4 days for posting.

There are some people advertising online but I havent tried one,so cant suggest.

AhmedM2018

Jan 10, 2018
Do you know anyone in Pakistan ?
This is how i got it through Power of attorney.
Wrote Power of attorney ,assigned my father and brother as executants,I took it to Pakistan High commission,The sort of attested i,and I sent that power of attorney to Pakistan.
My brother took the power of attorney and the completed form to Police station,they confirmed no criminal record,submitted it to Central Police office and the PCC was ready after a week,add 3-4 days for posting.

There are some people advertising online but I havent tried one,so cant suggest.
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I do not know anyone in Pakistan. If you know any of the trusted lawyers who can help please let me know.

Reactions: מר אף אחד

Wajidhosain

Sep 19, 2017
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi,

For establishing the proof of funds I am planning to show following three instruments:

1. Salary Bank Account which holds about 50% of the required funds.

2. Provident Fund, approx 12% of required funds.

3. Investments in the FD Schemes (approx 38% of required funds) of National Savings which are in the name of my wife.

The salary bank account fund was developed through savings from salary, and liquidation of mutual funds. I have all the support documents.

I have obtained a letter from my employer stating the balance amount and that I can withdraw this amount.

For FD in my wife’s name we have obtained letter from the financial institutions that these fund can be liquidated immediately and also my wife has written a notarized affidavit that I have full access to these funds and I can use these funds to my discretion.

Could you guys please review the above scenario and advise me whether above mentioned funds and related documents are enough to establish proof of funds?

Also I need guidance as in whether these support documents, e.g. pay slips, bank statements, affidavits etc. are to be attached along with the POF file and they should be annexed in the Letter of Explanation.

Looking forward to usual guidance from the experts and senior members.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Only have final marks sheet / transcript of the Maters and the degree has not been issued till date and it might take another year or so. Can i go along for ECA on the basis of the Transcript only.
Intending to get the ECA done by IQAS

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,

For establishing the proof of funds I am planning to show following three instruments:

1. Salary Bank Account which holds about 50% of the required funds.

2. Provident Fund, approx 12% of required funds.

3. Investments in the FD Schemes (approx 38% of required funds) of National Savings which are in the name of my wife.

The salary bank account fund was developed through savings from salary, and liquidation of mutual funds. I have all the support documents.

I have obtained a letter from my employer stating the balance amount and that I can withdraw this amount.

For FD in my wife’s name we have obtained letter from the financial institutions that these fund can be liquidated immediately and also my wife has written a notarized affidavit that I have full access to these funds and I can use these funds to my discretion.

Could you guys please review the above scenario and advise me whether above mentioned funds and related documents are enough to establish proof of funds?

Also I need guidance as in whether these support documents, e.g. pay slips, bank statements, affidavits etc. are to be attached along with the POF file and they should be annexed in the Letter of Explanation.

Looking forward to usual guidance from the experts and senior members.
I think you can relate your questions to this guy
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/page-40

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Only have final marks sheet / transcript of the Maters and the degree has not been issued till date and it might take another year or so. Can i go along for ECA on the basis of the Transcript only.
Intending to get the ECA done by IQAS
IQAS require your transcript to be mailed directly to them from issuing institute,I had mailed them masters degree with every single thing,but in the end they held my application just because it didnt contain a sealed envelope containing my transcript,so I guess its a big deal if you can just send them the sealed final transcript.they have a box in document check list where you can type that you wont get a degree certificate in about an year, but you can also attatch leters from your institute stating you have graduated,completed all the requirements,and if possible confirming that you will be issued with final degree certificate in a ceremony.Hope this helps

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I received my ITA in the last month and my application and supporting documents are ready for submission except the PCC from one city where I stayed merely 5 months back in 2010 - 11. I have secured the PCCs for all other placed where I stayed throughout my life, within my country and abroad. Following are the details:

1. From birth till 2007 (City A) – Received PCC

2. From 2007 to October 2010 (City B) – Received PCC

3. From Oct 2010 – Feb 2011 (City C) – Waiting for the PCC for this duration.

4. From March 2011 – January 2013 (City D) – Received PCC

5. From January 2013 – January 2015 (Overseas) – Received PCC

6. From February 2015 – present (City D) – Received PCC.

I am waiting for the PCC from “City C”, as mentioned above, for the last one month as someone else, on my behalf, is following up the process. Not sure when I would be able to get it. This is a remote city in my country and travelling there cost me time, which I can’t afford at present. I wonder if it would be a problem submitting my application without my PCC from “City C” mention above. Please help.

Cheers!

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
o
Hi guys,

I received my ITA in the last month and my application and supporting documents are ready for submission except the PCC from one city where I stayed merely 5 months back in 2010 - 11. I have secured the PCCs for all other placed where I stayed throughout my life, within my country and abroad. Following are the details:

1. From birth till 2007 (City A) – Received PCC

2. From 2007 to October 2010 (City B) – Received PCC

3. From Oct 2010 – Feb 2011 (City C) – Waiting for the PCC for this duration.

4. From March 2011 – January 2013 (City D) – Received PCC

5. From January 2013 – January 2015 (Overseas) – Received PCC

6. From February 2015 – present (City D) – Received PCC.

I am waiting for the PCC from “City C”, as mentioned above, for the last one month as someone else, on my behalf, is following up the process. Not sure when I would be able to get it. This is a remote city in my country and travelling there cost me time, which I can’t afford at present. I wonder if it would be a problem submitting my application without my PCC from “City C” mention above. Please help.

Cheers!
only one PCC was required from Pakistan....

Jan 8, 2018
o
only one PCC was required from Pakistan....
@sweetsalt, Thanks for your reply. I have come across a number of posts in here stating that one needs to get PCC from all places and for all the years after turning 18. The PCC from my current address mentions time from Feb 2015 till now. Do you think it will serve the purpose?

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
@sweetsalt, Thanks for your reply. I have come across a number of posts in here stating that one needs to get PCC from all places and for all the years after turning 18. The PCC from my current address mentions time from Feb 2015 till now. Do you think it will serve the purpose?
One of my fiend has provided only one PCC despite living in multiple cities in Pakistan and he got the PPR. the point is that the PCC should cover each and every day you turn 18.

Jan 8, 2018
One of my fiend has provided only one PCC despite living in multiple cities in Pakistan and he got the PPR. the point is that the PCC should cover each and every day you turn 18.
@sweetsalt, Thanks for the reply. The thing is that I am working on my PCC with that same viewpoint "covering each and every day since I turned 18" and every single PCC that I got, mentions a specific time period. Therefore, I am a bit confused about covering my time in "City C", which is less than 6 months. Would it be a good idea to include this time (duration in City C) in the PCC for City B? I assume that getting a PCC from City B is fairly quick. Thank you once again.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
@sweetsalt, Thanks for the reply. The thing is that I am working on my PCC with that same viewpoint "covering each and every day since I turned 18" and every single PCC that I got, mentions a specific time period. Therefore, I am a bit confused about covering my time in "City C", which is less than 6 months. Would it be a good idea to include this time (duration in City C) in the PCC for City B? I assume that getting a PCC from City B is fairly quick. Thank you once again.
It would be better if you are able to get the PCC to be even,but and this is only a suggestion,you can extend City B duration to cover City C,provided you you haven't used City C address else where in any other visa application,and you have to remove that address from the History aswell.

Single PCC:I have had a bit of research on this Single PCC and turns out,If you commit crime in any part of Pakistan,eventually the record will be held at the two Police offices you have on your NIC card,and the Police station where you committed the crime,so one single PCC for one country is enough.
Multiple PCC: This is just an assumption(might be wrong),If couple of applicants have applied with multiple PCC from Pakistan,e.g ID card containing addresses of two different Districts,The Visa Officer is lead to believe,others should provide two PCC,if cities are different since 18th birthday.
To be Safe : Provide them with the PCC of City C,,since it is the most famous reason of rejection,Do your best to get this document.

Jan 8, 2018
It would be better if you are able to get the PCC to be even,but and this is only a suggestion,you can extend City B duration to cover City C,provided you you haven't used City C address else where in any other visa application,and you have to remove that address from the History aswell.

Single PCC:I have had a bit of research on this Single PCC and turns out,If you commit crime in any part of Pakistan,eventually the record will be held at the two Police offices you have on your NIC card,and the Police station where you committed the crime,so one single PCC for one country is enough.
Multiple PCC: This is just an assumption(might be wrong),If couple of applicants have applied with multiple PCC from Pakistan,e.g ID card containing addresses of two different Districts,The Visa Officer is lead to believe,others should provide two PCC,if cities are different since 18th birthday.
To be Safe : Provide them with the PCC of City C,,since it is the most famous reason of rejection,Do your best to get this document.
Thanks heaps for your reply. Thats really helpful!