+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
can someone give me the details of what a gift deed should be like? dad is giving me my share of inheritance........how do i make it in a gift deed?

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you, brother and you are right. A lot to worry about from this point onwards. Immigration is not easy.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
can someone give me the details of what a gift deed should be like? dad is giving me my share of inheritance........how do i make it in a gift deed?
You can go to any typing center and ask them about it. They will get it ready for you. It must be notarized.

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, I want to ask that is it necessary to send matric and inter certificate for ECA or just a bachelor's degree. I am interested in IQAS for eca. Suggestion and guidance required.

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
Hi, I want to ask that is it necessary to send matric and inter certificate for ECA or just a bachelor's degree. I am interested in IQAS for eca. Suggestion and guidance required.
You only need to send Inter Certificate through the board and all the degrees beyond that (Bachelors, Masters, PhD etc)

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Unfortunately your MyCIC account do not show any specific thing regarding eligibility check. You need to order GCMS notes to be sure that you have passed eligibility check A11.2.
thnks ...how long do they take to reply GCMS notes??

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Good Luck To You.

Could you please tell me why is your visa office Ottawa when you are residing in Pakistan?
I don't know exactly know how it works. My case was processed in Ottawa (I confirmed that by sending an e-mail to them) and after the PPR e-mail now it is Islamabad Visa Office. So, I have submitted my passport to Islamabad Visa Office.

funter28

May 20, 2015
myCIC account shows only one significant status change of Medical Passed, and usually after this UCI has been generated in your account which means your application has passed completeness check and is promoted to GCMS (Global Case Management System). If your application is incomplete then it will be cancelled before getting into GCMS and fee will be refunded.

In some exceptional case, medical status will remain unchanged and person gets UCI mean they clear R10 check. Medical pass status can be delayed due to different reasons.
Do u have any idea abt security screening? It is usually done at cio or local visa office can inititate it too?

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Guys any idea how much time does it take to get visa after submission of documents satisfactorily.

Thanks

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Do u have any idea abt security screening? It is usually done at cio or local visa office can inititate it too?
I believe SS starts after eligibility Passed. It can be initiated from any Visa office where your file is getting processed. It is usually done for persons who served in Army or any other security services or it can be random. After having seen some cases and according senior people on forum it may take min. 5 months to some time 2 years. You can only confirm that you are in SS by ordering GCMS.