+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
yes bro.....what did embassy say? i am waiting.....
I have not tried it yet. Embassy is closed on Friday and Saturday in Abu Dhabi. But I am in confusion now after discussion with you. As you are already in UAE, you might have gone through this procedure. I will PM you the detail message.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi all.

I'm also a UAE resident Pakistani (been living here for three years).

Here's my TL:
AOR: July 9
Meds passed: July 25
IP1: July 26
NA2: July 26

I can't find a lot of UAE-based Pakistanis who are applying for FSWO in EE without consultants.
Does anyone know, based on averages, how long it might take me to move to IP2?
Thanks!
Hi. I have applied from uae too. AOR 17th July.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
yes , you need to show the proof of funds credited. in your case, it's gold so you need to provide receipt
On reciept name , item , weight and price is mentioned is it ok ? would they accept and I was in Urdu I have requested them to make in English ?

Aymen786

Jul 29, 2017
Hi can anyone please answer my queries

1. I am going for ECA and I Like WES. University from where I did my graduation is in WES list but my MS UNI (FCCU) is not in their list. Is WES list is updated? If yes what is the second best option after WES for ECA?
2. I am the principal applicant ? Does my husband also need to go for his ECA ? Is it compulsory or optional. If its optional then does have any extra scoring ?

Last edited:

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have not tried it yet. Embassy is closed on Friday and Saturday in Abu Dhabi. But I am in confusion now after discussion with you. As you are already in UAE, you might have gone through this procedure. I will PM you the detail message.
got a message. if you will visit embassy, it will be as i said and i am not alone who has gone through with this hectic and stupid procedures of our Government. will reply in detail in PM.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

1. I am going for ECA and I Like WES. University from where I did my graduation is in WES list but my MS UNI (FCCU) is not in their list. Is WES list is updated? If yes what is the second best option after WES for ECA?
2. I am the principal applicant ? Does my husband also need to go for his ECA ? Is it compulsory or optional. If its optional then does have any extra scoring ?
Most of universities are not in WES list hence you are left with an option of getting ECA done form University of Toronto department called Comparative education studies. below is the link which will help you with all the procedure and if you get stuck, feel free to ask.

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces

Regarding 2nd point, it is advisable to get ECA done for your husband too even though he is not PA. He can add valuable points for CRS. If he can do ielts as well, that would be much more beneficial for you.

Cheers!

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
On reciept name , item , weight and price is mentioned is it ok ? would they accept and I was in Urdu I have requested them to make in English ?
they don't accept any document other than in english or french. rest is fine like item, weight etc

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

1. IQAS or UfT
2. Not compulsory at all. Does not add any value and is useless activity.

G Luck