AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
umar32085 said:
Well let me tell you my story.
I sent my application in Dec 2014 with a PCC from Rawalpindi. It was accepted by IRCC. Then, at the time of my interview at Abu Dhabi in July 2016, I submitted my PCC, issued from Lahore, by hand to the interviewer at Abu Dhabi. What I realized at that time was that, the only thing IRCC cares about is, whether you have any criminal record in your home country or not. I think it doesn't matter from which city/address you submit your PCC.
I got confusion since the PCC wording seems to imply that they are issuing a character certificate for only the period since Feb 2014 through a specific police station and this does not reflect any previous addresses and periods. However as you explained, I now feel that it should be alright and in case another PCC is required for the previous address, they can always ask for it post e-APR submission.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
madhouseontheshore said:
I got confusion since the PCC wording seems to imply that they are issuing a character certificate for only the period since Feb 2014 through a specific police station and this does not reflect any previous addresses and periods. However as you explained, I now feel that it should be alright and in case another PCC is required for the previous address, they can always ask for it post e-APR submission.
Exactly. It won't be an issue :)

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
nadiakhalid2 said:
Hello Zeeshan, I have query regarding ECA from IQAS. I have recently done mphil. i have the transcript showing complete status of my mphil but degree will take almost three months. even urgent degree will take upto one month. can i send just my transcript to IQAS for evaluation or they dont consider transcript without degree?

thanks
WES needs transcripts and degrees as well. Since these organizations work on a similar pattern, it would be better if you do both things in parallel; apply for urgent degree issuance at your university and at the same time try your luck by sending the transcripts that you already have. If IQAS says that degree is a mandatory pre-req. for ECA, you would've saved some time.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
madhouseontheshore said:
Thanks budd.
You're welcome :)
At which stage your current application is?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
madhouseontheshore said:
Thanks for responding. Were you in a similar situation or did anyone else you know received a similarly worded PCC?
yes, i was in same situation.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
nadiakhalid2 said:
Hello Zeeshan, I have query regarding ECA from IQAS. I have recently done mphil. i have the transcript showing complete status of my mphil but degree will take almost three months. even urgent degree will take upto one month. can i send just my transcript to IQAS for evaluation or they dont consider transcript without degree?

thanks
well, they ask for degree. I think better to wait for a month and once you get a degree, process you application.

AFC339

Jul 26, 2015
Dear ALL.

I have a question for experts, I have the following timeline :

1) Nov 2008- Aug 2012------------- BE Civil Engineering--------------------- Islamabad, Pakistan
2) Sep 2012- Nov 2012------------- No Job (Searching for job) ------------ AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
3) Dec 2012- Oct 2013------------- Job -------------------------------------- Lahore, Pakistan
4) Nov 2013-Dec 2013------------- No Job (Preparing for Visa for KSA)--- AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
5) Jan 2014- Mar 2015------------- Job -------------------------------------- Jubail, KSA
6) Apr 2015- Present -------------- Job--------------------------------------- Jeddah, KSA

As I heard that for Pakistan we have to provide police certificates from each city from Pakistan unlike the Saudi Arabia. I am facing difficulty in getting PCC from Lahore , So what do you guys suggest , can I merge Sep 2012-Dec 2013 in one period and show some job like Home Tutoring in my hometown? As I have more than 3 year experience in Saudi Arabia.

Need you advice and suggestion to cope up with this issue. And Do I also need to provide PCC from city of Education i.e. Islamabad?

Thanks

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone knows which birth certificate do we have to upload for newborns ?

Is it the one I got from union council (in english) or the one I got from Nadra (in urdru) ?

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
AFC339 said:
Dear ALL.

I have a question for experts, I have the following timeline :

1) Nov 2008- Aug 2012------------- BE Civil Engineering--------------------- Islamabad, Pakistan
2) Sep 2012- Nov 2012------------- No Job (Searching for job) ------------ AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
3) Dec 2012- Oct 2013------------- Job -------------------------------------- Lahore, Pakistan
4) Nov 2013-Dec 2013------------- No Job (Preparing for Visa for KSA)--- AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
5) Jan 2014- Mar 2015------------- Job -------------------------------------- Jubail, KSA
6) Apr 2015- Present -------------- Job--------------------------------------- Jeddah, KSA

As I heard that for Pakistan we have to provide police certificates from each city from Pakistan unlike the Saudi Arabia. I am facing difficulty in getting PCC from Lahore , So what do you guys suggest , can I merge Sep 2012-Dec 2013 in one period and show some job like Home Tutoring in my hometown? As I have more than 3 year experience in Saudi Arabia.

Need you advice and suggestion to cope up with this issue. And Do I also need to provide PCC from city of Education i.e. Islamabad?

Thanks
Your application and your Police Certificates should match, ideally. But, a police certificate in Pakistan is issued on CNIC. So, if you have a CNIC issued from AJK, you must get a PCC from there. Most probably that PCC will be sufficient, as that will cover your stay in Islamabad as well as Lahore. If you try to get a PCC from Lahore, they will first ask you to get an ID card issued from Lahore, then they will give you a PCC.
When I applied for Immigration, I used to live in Rawalpindi, so, I got a PCC from Rawalpindi. After that, I shifted to Lahore. Again, there was a need to submit my PCC, so I got that from Lahore. But, in getting my PCC from Lahore, I showed them that I already had a PCC from Rawalpindi till, lets say, September 2014 and told them that I need the next PCC from October 2014 till date, and they cooperated. Its their headache to ask Rawalpindi Police whether this person had any criminal record there or not.
In my opinion, when a person commits a crime, his data is updated at NADRA. Therefore, it might not matter from whichever city of Pakistan you get your PCC.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Arslanellahi said:

Is it the one I got from union council (in english) or the one I got from Nadra (in urdru) ? urdu is not valid there, you need to upload those you got from union council.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
Arslanellahi said:

Is it the one I got from union council (in english) or the one I got from Nadra (in urdru) ?
Union Council would be better. If you want to submit the one issued by NADRA, you must submit a certified translation along with it.

umarjbajwa

Apr 25, 2017
zeeshansial said:
your bachelor'ss and master's degree attestation which is mandatory for ECA. further, note that UCP is not listed in WES, Hence you need to go for alternatives which are IQAS and CES, university of Toronto.

IQAS is better and fast as CES may take upto 16 weeks.
Dear Zeeshan, thanks for the feedback. Please guide further as i have already paid the fee for my MBA degree evaluation with WES. Can now i apply for my bachelor degree evaluation only with IQAS?

Secondly, any idea about HEC process/requirement for attestation of degrees?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
umarjbajwa said:
Dear Zeeshan, thanks for the feedback. Please guide further as i have already paid the fee for my MBA degree evaluation with WES. Can now i apply for my bachelor degree evaluation only with IQAS?

Secondly, any idea about HEC process/requirement for attestation of degrees?
well, try to get your money back from WES stating the reason that university is not listed there and you can't apply for bachelor only from IQAS. get it done from either agency.

HEC process is quite simple! you need to take all your certificates / degress, obviously, original to HEC office, can be regional too. tell them you need attestation of photocopies of immigration purpose and they will do the needful.

AFC339

Jul 26, 2015
umar32085 said:
Your application and your Police Certificates should match, ideally. But, a police certificate in Pakistan is issued on CNIC. So, if you have a CNIC issued from AJK, you must get a PCC from there. Most probably that PCC will be sufficient, as that will cover your stay in Islamabad as well as Lahore. If you try to get a PCC from Lahore, they will first ask you to get an ID card issued from Lahore, then they will give you a PCC.
When I applied for Immigration, I used to live in Rawalpindi, so, I got a PCC from Rawalpindi. After that, I shifted to Lahore. Again, there was a need to submit my PCC, so I got that from Lahore. But, in getting my PCC from Lahore, I showed them that I already had a PCC from Rawalpindi till, lets say, September 2014 and told them that I need the next PCC from October 2014 till date, and they cooperated. Its their headache to ask Rawalpindi Police whether this person had any criminal record there or not.
In my opinion, when a person commits a crime, his data is updated at NADRA. Therefore, it might not matter from whichever city of Pakistan you get your PCC.

Thanks!
But I have seen people submitting multiple PCCs for Pakistani cities. Don't you think it is gonna be risky mentioning the home address whereas I lived in Islamabad for four years and 10 months in lahore? I heard few people are mentioning the same address on the form as per there CNIC but i think it can be risky.have you already an experience with this process?
My main question is that showing too much gap after graduation (till getting proper job) , will it effect the application?