+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Arsalanza said:
hello all I am from Karachi, did my olevels and alevels and bachelors and masters from szabist , can anyone please tell me the step by step procedure , szabist is not listed on wes so should I go with ces.

I will appreciate any response
Go for IQAS. It's the fastest. Plus, no HEC or governmental attestations are required! Took around 20 days for me to get the ECA report.

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
dear zeeshan thanks for the response can you please give more details , because the process as far as I know is very painstaking , i think i have to make equivalencies the hec attestation and then sealed envelopes to ces can this be avoided

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Arsalanza said:
dear zeeshan thanks for the response can you please give more details , because the process as far as I know is very painstaking , i think i have to make equivalencies the hec attestation and then sealed envelopes to ces can this be avoided
the process of attestation from HEC is quite easy. Just visit Head office islamabad or any regional office along with all original certificates / degrees and they will do the attestation and put it in sealed envelop. It may take maximum of 1-2 hours only after the documents submitting.

Try to reach early in the morning to avoid long ques.

Nizaam88

Apr 6, 2017
AOA,

My question is regarding experience verification,

How they generally do verification, by phone or by physically going there?

The last company where I worked has ceased operation, what I should do with that. I have few salary slips only as a proof. But I need this experience for my application.

Any comments would be appreciated!
Regards
Nizaam

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nizaam88 said:
AOA,

My question is regarding experience verification,

How they generally do verification, by phone or by physically going there?

The last company where I worked has ceased operation, what I should do with that. I have few salary slips only as a proof. But I need this experience for my application.

Any comments would be appreciated!
Regards
Nizaam
they normally don't go for verification if you provide them with salary slips, experience letter.

wasn't your salary transferred to bank account?

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nuclearbattery said:
Yep, BSc in Applied Accounting equivalent to a 4 year bachelor program (WES).
I got this degree after completing ACCA part 2.
Thank you for your ans. I asked Oxford brookes for a process to send transcript and degree they send me a link for payment. They will send transcript and a letter.

In letter they mentioned that particular degree is "This letter gives a brief outline of the programme structure. It also states that the course is equivalent to a 3 year undergraduate on-campus course. It confirms that that the award is equivalent to 360 credits (or 180 European Credit Transfer System credits). "

If letter is saying three years how WES will consider equal to 4 years ? d
Did you send inter and matric documents ?

talhaimran

Apr 6, 2017
alizaidi said:
Don't go fro WES. Go for IQAS. No need for HEC and no need for secondary school certificates just send transcripts in sealed envelope from university and that's it. It's usually done in 10 business days. Check my post for detailed IQAS ECA procedure.
My inter (HSC) certificate is missing. i have heard that IQAS does not require it but need to be sure if this really is the case. Dont want to be in trouble because of missing documents. Can anybody please confirm regarding this??

adeeli786

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi Guys,
My Bsc is from Pakistan and Msc from UK and my wife MBA is from pakistan. So am planing to send it to WES for verification. I read re this HEC thing, so do i need my pakistani degree's attested by HEC before sending? please clarify the process. thanks

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hey guys,

My cousin has lived most of his life in Lahore but 3 years in Islamabad for a job.

Now he wants to know if he gets a PCC made, is it necessary for him to get one each from Lahore AND Islamabad, or can he get only one from Lahore and CIC will accept it as they count a "National" Police Certificate, as opposed to a "City" Police Certificate?

Bear in mind he is claiming points for the job in Islamabad and will also mention his 3 year stay there in the Activity Period.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
Assalam o Alaikum everyone !
Can anyone provide a checklist of documents that needs to be submitted for the Permanent Residence Application after ITA has been received.

My last application has been rejected because my police certificate was mere 1 and half months old because according to them its not latest.
So just wondering, is there anything else that I should submit next time on top the document checklist they provide, so that my application is not rejected the second time :-[

Will HIGHLY APPRECIATE

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
adeeli786 said:
Hi Guys,
My Bsc is from Pakistan and Msc from UK and my wife MBA is from pakistan. So am planing to send it to WES for verification. I read re this HEC thing, so do i need my pakistani degree's attested by HEC before sending? please clarify the process. thanks
Yes you need to get your bachelor degree attested from hec. Process is simple, go to their regional or head office with original degree and they will do the needful. You need to take all of your certificates including matriculation and inter.