PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Kazem said:
Hey guys,

My cousin has lived most of his life in Lahore but 3 years in Islamabad for a job.

Now he wants to know if he gets a PCC made, is it necessary for him to get one each from Lahore AND Islamabad, or can he get only one from Lahore and CIC will accept it as they count a "National" Police Certificate, as opposed to a "City" Police Certificate?

Bear in mind he is claiming points for the job in Islamabad and will also mention his 3 year stay there in the Activity Period.
From lahore only. If he has changed his permanent address to Islamabad, then the day it is changed, Pcc from lahore and Islamabad from onward date is required.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
talhaimran said:
My inter (HSC) certificate is missing. i have heard that IQAS does not require it but need to be sure if this really is the case. Dont want to be in trouble because of missing documents. Can anybody please confirm regarding this??
They need all of your certificates copy and true copy of last 2 degrees or certificates.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
sheeda said:
Assalam o Alaikum everyone !
Can anyone provide a checklist of documents that needs to be submitted for the Permanent Residence Application after ITA has been received.

My last application has been rejected because my police certificate was mere 1 and half months old because according to them its not latest.
So just wondering, is there anything else that I should submit next time on top the document checklist they provide, so that my application is not rejected the second time :-[

Will HIGHLY APPRECIATE
Well, that strange that application is rejected because of old police certificate. It clearly written and it is valid for 6 months from date of issue.
Are you sure that was the reason since I never heard anything like this ever !

khurrambhatti

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
One bedroom shared furnished apartment available in Torornto (Etobicoke) from 1st week of May till end of July. This period is excluding one week in June or July. Muslim is preferred. This is NOT a discrimination, but for the comfortability of both, because of month of Ramazan.

Rent: CAD 400 including utltities+internet+TV.
CAD 400 as a seciry despoit in advance

Contact khurram.bhatti@hotmail.com

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaimran said:
My inter (HSC) certificate is missing. i have heard that IQAS does not require it but need to be sure if this really is the case. Dont want to be in trouble because of missing documents. Can anybody please confirm regarding this??
They only need your highest degree detail.

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
zeeshansial said:
From lahore only. If he has changed his permanent address to Islamabad, then the day it is changed, Pcc from lahore and Islamabad from onward date is required.
He did not change his permanent address, just stayed on rent in Islamabad for 3 years, then moved back to Lahore.

Still only Lahore PCC is ok, or should he get one from Islamabad as well?

Nizaam88

Apr 6, 2017
zeeshansial said:
they normally don't go for verification if you provide them with salary slips, experience letter.

wasn't your salary transferred to bank account?
Thanks for reply, for my current job yes, i am getting salary slips and its going into bank account, total period 1 year and 2 month. My last job 2 year 3 month, no appointment letter no salary slips, paid in cash.
I can get only the reference letter with job description and that's it. They don't have any formal HR department.

Also both my jobs fall under different NOC?

What you suggest?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Kazem said:
He did not change his permanent address, just stayed on rent in Islamabad for 3 years, then moved back to Lahore.

Still only Lahore PCC is ok, or should he get one from Islamabad as well?
Lahore will be enough.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nizaam88 said:
Thanks for reply, for my current job yes, i am getting salary slips and its going into bank account, total period 1 year and 2 month. My last job 2 year 3 month, no appointment letter no salary slips, paid in cash.
I can get only the reference letter with job description and that's it. They don't have any formal HR department.

Also both my jobs fall under different NOC?

What you suggest?
Well that's tricky that both jobs are under different noc and you want to claim points too! My suggestion would be to not claim points for that as noc is different. It may create an issue later at nomination stage and visa officer will ask for justification.

Is noc of previous job and current job are closely related ??

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Anyone here who got ITA? I need to know a place in Lahore for documents translation and true copy attestation..

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
haceeb said:
Anyone here who got ITA? I need to know a place in Lahore for documents translation and true copy attestation..
Get an affidavit on stamp paper signed by the Translator. They have formats for the affidavit saved and will just print it out on a 50rs stamp paper.

You can go to Al-Farid Translators in the basement of Rafi Plaza (Central Plaza) in Barkat Market.

But otherwise, there are many translators sitting in major commercial spots everywhere. Most shops that do official Oath Commissioner stamps also do translations.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Kazem said:
Get an affidavit on stamp paper signed by the Translator. They have formats for the affidavit saved and will just print it out on a 50rs stamp paper.

You can go to Al-Farid Translators in the basement of Rafi Plaza (Central Plaza) in Barkat Market.

But otherwise, there are many translators sitting in major commercial spots everywhere. Most shops that do official Oath Commissioner stamps also do translations.
What is meant by authorised translator? Will Al-Farid guys get it notorized as well?

adeeli786

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
the degree's we send to WES, do they need to be notarised? Am based in UK, but one of my MRs degree are from Pakistan.
Or its just a matter of sending them straight from here (UK).. thanks

Nizaam88

Apr 6, 2017
zeeshansial said:
Well that's tricky that both jobs are under different noc and you want to claim points too! My suggestion would be to not claim points for that as noc is different. It may create an issue later at nomination stage and visa officer will ask for justification.

Is noc of previous job and current job are closely related ??
They are different, 2132 and 2134, before I was working as chemical engineer(2134) and now as maintenance engineer. The question was regrading verification of 2134, as there was no formal job description. My previous manager can sign the job description but he only or some other staff can verify the job description. but the job description verification without manager might be difficult, but only that I was employee. if they call to undersigned or the owner then they may explain but there might be confusion at the end.
Also my current job is not as per my qualification as chemical engineer, but its more relevant to mechanical engineer (2132)
Also without claiming transfer-ability point I am not eligible..
whats your opinion?