+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

nomzie

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
BasitBangash said:
Thank you nomzie. So I will submit these docs as support upload for POF and write a LOE right? Also should these statements be six months old or just showing that major transaction?
If your account maintenance letter mentions the six month average balance, you do not need to provide six months bank statement. Showing only the gift transaction would do.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Do you guys recommend a meta LOE mentioning all the differences and discrepacies, or separate LOE attached with specific placeholder where I need to explain more?

Also, how important is a cover letter? Woudln't LOE do?

nomzie

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Escobar Gaviria said:
Do you guys recommend a meta LOE mentioning all the differences and discrepacies, or separate LOE attached with specific placeholder where I need to explain more?

Also, how important is a cover letter? Woudln't LOE do?
Both methods are acceptable. I prefer placeholder specific LoEs. Don't know about the cover letter but for a master LoE, table of contents would come handy.

indigo87

Mar 21, 2017
malikirfan said:
Does this apply when you live abroad? Because in that case, you can not adjust address history. Will IRCC not deduce that PCC is invalid when it shows applicant as resident at the same time when he/she was resident in another country?
I have same situation. Any help seniors (fkl and others?)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
malikirfan said:
Does this apply when you live abroad? Because in that case, you can not adjust address history. Will IRCC not deduce that PCC is invalid when it shows applicant as resident at the same time when he/she was resident in another country?
Pakistani issued PCC states living at x from a to b (within Pakistan). That does not necessarily mean you actually were living at that address for that ENTIRE time. It just means you lived / visited Pakistan / or that was the registered address on your NIC - during that entire time frame and there is nothing outstanding against you.

CIC does not deduce based upon Pakistani PCC format that you actually lived there at the same time. The basis for this conclusion is simply countless people who have submitting PCCs with overlapping time frames (within Pakistan) and getting away fine with it.

adeeli786

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi Guys,
Am new to this forums, and seems very helpful. Would you please give me a bit idea, am based outside UK from last probably 10 years, and thinking to apply for Canada, i've seen some of you talking about bank statements what do we need them for? to show salary or just the funds available. How much period needed to be shown? and also some of you lucky bois who're selected for this express entry stuff, what sort of scores usually getting selected.

second, as am not living in Pakistan from last 10 years, but have visited for a month maybe each year, would a report from a country where I am residing would be sufficient (although i probably be applying while in Pak)?

Also what are these terms ITA and few others please?

Please let me know, many thanks in advance.

nomzie

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
adeeli786 said:
Hi Guys,
Am new to this forums, and seems very helpful. Would you please give me a bit idea, am based outside UK from last probably 10 years, and thinking to apply for Canada, i've seen some of you talking about bank statements what do we need them for? to show salary or just the funds available. How much period needed to be shown? and also some of you lucky bois who're selected for this express entry stuff, what sort of scores usually getting selected.

second, as am not living in Pakistan from last 10 years, but have visited for a month maybe each year, would a report from a country where I am residing would be sufficient (although i probably be applying while in Pak)?

Also what are these terms ITA and few others please?

Please let me know, many thanks in advance.
Here you go. Good luck!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=709154918

msalahkar

Feb 23, 2016
UZA said:
Hi All

Anyone here fsw Outland from Pakistan... Aor in Jan ?
Hi mine is 31st Jan AOR - FSW Outland.

Any idea how much time for Pakistani FSW-O Applicants? I heard Pak applications take more time than others? any truth in it?

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
hello all I am from Karachi, did my olevels and alevels and bachelors and masters from szabist , can anyone please tell me the step by step procedure , szabist is not listed on wes so should I go with ces.

I will appreciate any response

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi,
Just wanted to ask if someone got translation of NADRA marriage registration certificate. It already has English and Urdu side by side, so I suppose that translation is not really required for this.

Appreciate feedback from anyone who came across such a scenario.

Thanks!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
MMX said:
Hi,
Just wanted to ask if someone got translation of NADRA marriage registration certificate. It already has English and Urdu side by side, so I suppose that translation is not really required for this.

Appreciate feedback from anyone who came across such a scenario.

Thanks!
Any document that has English side by side, obviously does not require translation. Examples include NADRA marriage certificates, birth certificates and degrees from most Universities in Pakistan

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Arsalanza said:
hello all I am from Karachi, did my olevels and alevels and bachelors and masters from szabist , can anyone please tell me the step by step procedure , szabist is not listed on wes so should I go with ces.

I will appreciate any response
Yes....university of toronto is the option now but they may take 3-4 months.