+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

SHIIHAB

Feb 24, 2017
Hi guys!
I have sent all my documents to be assessed by WES Canada, so far my degree from Pakistan but my secondary school is from another country ,WES is asking for my Pakistani secondary school ATTESTED VIA IBCC which i don't have ..please advise if any body faced this issue with WES canada..ASAP

THANKS

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends I need help.

I have received an ITA and trying to sort PCC for my wife from Pakistan.

I have received my PCC and also PCC for my wife for post-marriage period (with our current address).

I need to confirm do we need obtain two PCCs for her for two period and two different addresses (before marriage and after marriage)? Our districts are different, since her passport and ID cards arw all changed, we are struggling to obtain PCC from their destrict.

What is the right approach??? Pls help..

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
farhanyou123 said:
Friends I need help.

I have received an ITA and trying to sort PCC for my wife from Pakistan.

I have received my PCC and also PCC for my wife for post-marriage period (with our current address).

I need to confirm do we need obtain two PCCs for her for two period and two different addresses (before marriage and after marriage)? Our districts are different, since her passport and ID cards arw all changed, we are struggling to obtain PCC from their destrict.

What is the right approach??? Pls help..
what is the city of birth on your wife current passport? you have to get it for that only!

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While uploading documents in education part post ITA..Do we nee to upload front and back both sides of Masters/Bachelors/HSC Degree and Transcripts? Looking for responses from people who have already submitted or about to submit their application.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
syeduzairhaider said:
While uploading documents in education part post ITA..Do we nee to upload front and back both sides of Masters/Bachelors/HSC Degree and Transcripts? Looking for responses from people who have already submitted or about to submit their application.
only front side

umajav

Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have got my ITA in Feb 2017 and now in the process of uploading my documents.

Have a couple of questions in mind and am urgently looking for answers.

1) I have got my ECA done for my UK masters degree from WES. In the application I have not mentioned my BBA nor my O and A levels as I did not get an ECA for them. Do I need to list down my educational history or just the masters degree for which I have the ECA. Furthermore, in the upload section, do I need to upload all the transcripts and degrees starting from O levels or just the masters degree with ECA will suffice.

2) The same point as 1 for my wife's case. I got her ECA done for Dental degree. do I need to list her Inter and Metric qualifications with document upload or no need?

3) In the travel history, I have listed all my entrys and exits for the last 10 years (I was in Pakistan till 2009 and then left for UK till 2010. Came back in Dec 2010 and then left for Dubai in May 2011-till date). Now taking this into consideration, do I need to mention all the addresses where I stayed during those periods or that is not required. For example, I go back to pakistan on my annual leave for 30-35 days every year apart from the EID holidays, do I need to write my addresses in pakistan for those durations?

4) This is a big one. The address on my NIC is old and that is the same address which I recently got on my PCC. I had to write this address for my Pakistani stay otherwise there will be a discrepancy. Now the issue is that we moved from that address 4 years back but I did not change it on my NIC nor my wife's. We had 2 kids, one in 2014 and one in 2016 and they doth are on different addresses as mentioned on their respective birth certificates. What should I do in this case?

Sorry for the long post.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Inline

umajav said:
Hi guys,

I have got my ITA in Feb 2017 and now in the process of uploading my documents.

Have a couple of questions in mind and am urgently looking for answers.

1) I have got my ECA done for my UK masters degree from WES. In the application I have not mentioned my BBA nor my O and A levels as I did not get an ECA for them. Do I need to list down my educational history or just the masters degree for which I have the ECA. Furthermore, in the upload section, do I need to upload all the transcripts and degrees starting from O levels or just the masters degree with ECA will suffice.
I believe you only list highest degree in education. Only in personal history, you might (if you were older than 18 at that time). However, my knowledge is limited about ECA, since i never had to go through it and with time, forget the details i came across of others.

2) The same point as 1 for my wife's case. I got her ECA done for Dental degree. do I need to list her Inter and Metric qualifications with document upload or no need?
Same, i don't think you need any thing other than highest degree, but do confirm from other ECA mentioning threads. There are plenty

3) In the travel history, I have listed all my entrys and exits for the last 10 years (I was in Pakistan till 2009 and then left for UK till 2010. Came back in Dec 2010 and then left for Dubai in May 2011-till date). Now taking this into consideration, do I need to mention all the addresses where I stayed during those periods or that is not required. For example, I go back to pakistan on my annual leave for 30-35 days every year apart from the EID holidays, do I need to write my addresses in pakistan for those durations?

Short trips (as long as they are a month or two) are never mentioned in address history. That might go in travel history.

4) This is a big one. The address on my NIC is old and that is the same address which I recently got on my PCC. I had to write this address for my Pakistani stay otherwise there will be a discrepancy. Now the issue is that we moved from that address 4 years back but I did not change it on my NIC nor my wife's. We had 2 kids, one in 2014 and one in 2016 and they doth are on different addresses as mentioned on their respective birth certificates. What should I do in this case?

That's perfectly fine and is discussed on forum tons of times. (I am a bit annoyed when every new applicant from Pakistan comes and asks this as a new question :) coz i expect them to have done a bit of thread scanning first). Just ensure the address history you fill in application matches the one on PCC. It doesn't matter if you moved from an address 4 years back (unless you are talking about moving out of Pakistan), you can still quote the old address. Again doesn't matter if children's BCs mention a different one. Kids can be born any where. All the best.

Sorry for the long post.

umajav

Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Thank you for your reply fkl. I am sorry but I couldn't find any definite answer for my last point, hence the post. The thing is that I have mentioned my Pakistani address from 2005 till 2009, UK address from 2009 til 2010, Pakistani address from dec 2010 till May 2011 and Dubai address from May 2011 till date. My Pakistani PCC, however, states my address from 2005 till date which is actually not true as I cannot reside on 2 addresses at the same time.

The issue with my kids BC addresses is that they were born in 2014 and 2016 respectively and that too in Pakistan. Keeping that in consideration, wouldn't that be considered as misrepresentation as I have not listed both those addresses because my Pakistani ID card and PCC states the old address.

Thanks..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
umajav said:
Thank you for your reply fkl. I am sorry but I couldn't find any definite answer for my last point, hence the post. The thing is that I have mentioned my Pakistani address from 2005 till 2009, UK address from 2009 til 2010, Pakistani address from dec 2010 till May 2011 and Dubai address from May 2011 till date. My Pakistani PCC, however, states my address from 2005 till date which is actually not true as I cannot reside on 2 addresses at the same time.

You are welcome. No worries here. I (as well as others) have done the same, a PC stating from say 98-2014 (where as i lived some where else for a couple years in between). The point is that if you have a registered home address and you moved some where else for a couple years, Pakistan isn't that formal in tracking your current where abouts. CIC understands this, and their only concern is that entire period from living at place A should be covered, even if it appears to overlap with another.

The practice of putting address (from to) is entirely specific to Pakistan. Global standard is to just say current / last address and say there is nothing outstanding against this person and that is it. That is all CIC needs. However, if you are missing even a period of 6 months (i.e. your PCC doesn't cover that, they are surely going to object to that)

The issue with my kids BC addresses is that they were born in 2014 and 2016 respectively and that too in Pakistan. Keeping that in consideration, wouldn't that be considered as misrepresentation as I have not listed both those addresses because my Pakistani ID card and PCC states the old address.

You are needlessly worried. First, they don't care about Birth certificates beyond country name. Secondly, why do you think kid's birth address has to be tied to your home address? I mean you could have visited your in laws / parents / spouse parents and kids could have been born there and registered according to THAT relative address / hospital vicinity. Who cares.

If CIC starts being particular about above, they would have to account for exceptions (i just mentioned one), which they surely don't. Enough said.

Thanks..

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, i am starting my process. I have given my ielts and got 8 7 7 6.5 (L/R/S/W) . Next step is verification of documents through IQAS. Will need some help from you people :) . For the ielts result i went for rechecking as i had a plan to achieve clb 9 in all components.

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick help pls.

I plan to get my wife's Master's degree attested. I understand we need to submit HSC and HSSC certificates along with the university degree, however do we also need to submit her bachelors degree?

The catch is, she has misplaced her Bahcelor's Degree Certificate but has mark sheet. It will take us long time to get Bachelor's certificate re-issued and follow the whole process.

Can we directly send master's degree with HSC / HSSC (and if required on bachelor's marksheet)??

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Dear All,
Those who went through the process please tell me where is our visa office? Is it London or Abu dhabi or where else? Where we will submit our passports and will get them back from where? Replies are appreciated