+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.
Can someone plz guide how to start for Express Entry system? Also is below degree fall under the NOC 2171 or 213?
"Master of Science in Information Security"
Any suggestion/guide is much appreciated.
Thanks.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to get PCC from Karachi..I live in Karachi-East...Plus the police certificate had dates on it or is it generic?

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
syeduzairhaider said:
How to get PCC from Karachi..I live in Karachi-East...Plus the police certificate had dates on it or is it generic?
Hi. Go to your areas local police station, they will give you some forms to fill in and attach some documents with it like nic copies, attested passport, verification from two people living near you could be neighbors. It's all written on the form. They might charge for the form but it should be free of cost technically. Once you submit that form to your local police station, they do some verification might come to your home or ask your neighbors, very rare though. After that they will sign and attest the form and give it back to you. You take that form to karachi east zone office, they will check it if it's completed and submit it. They might ask for some money i'm not sure. But there is no documented fees for this. They will give you a weeks or less than this time. You can go there and collect it. The form states dates as well. Like if you living in same house since birth, it's from your birth date till to date. It is valid for six months. I hope this helps :)

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone shed light on steps of getting Medical done from Karachi? Do I need to get an appointment via phone or email?

I know its being done from IOM.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Just email iom saying that you want to do Canadian health assessment for the ita you have received. They will reply you back with some details like passport number dob etc and proof of invitation... reply them and attach your ita letter.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Can anyone of you please help me? My IQAS report says:
------------------------------------------------------
Levels of achievement outside of Canada:

Pakistan:

Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Four Year undergraduate degree program

Master of Business Administration
Two Year graduate degree program

Comparative levels of achievement in Canada:

The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year bachelor of science degree with focus in computer engineering

The master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of business administration degree with focus in management information systems
---------------------------------------------------

Can I select Masters? All 6 years of experience I have is related to bachelor's, not MBA. Does it matter?

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
syeduzairhaider said:
Can anyone shed light on steps of getting Medical done from Karachi? Do I need to get an appointment via phone or email?

I know its being done from IOM.
It is ONLY done through IOM.

They give appointment by email but it is better to first call them and ask what they want you to attach in the email. If I remember correctly then they need passport scans, and any letter, if received.
You would have to go to their office situated at Shahrahe Faisal. It is on the street at Sh. Faisal where KFC is. KFC will be on your left if you are coming from Nursery.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

So I just submitted my PR application finally.

Here is my profile:

NOC: 2174
Provincial Nomination: Ontario
Experience: 6+
IELTS: 7.5
Dependents: Yes
Outland Application

Website says it's gonna take at most 6-months. Is there any spreadsheet where we can see previous timelines?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
hhafiz said:
Hello.
Can someone plz guide how to start for Express Entry system? Also is below degree fall under the NOC 2171 or 213?
"Master of Science in Information Security"
Any suggestion/guide is much appreciated.
Thanks.
Those two are closely related and the same degree could be related to either of them.

What's more important is your job duties in the claimed work experience. Whichever they are closely related to, should be selected.

i and other friends, who all have Bachelors in Computer science, with years of experience, have held NOC 2171, 73 and 74's in different points in time.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
fkl said:
Those two are closely related and the same degree could be related to either of them.

What's more important is your job duties in the claimed work experience. Whichever they are closely related to, should be selected.

i and other friends, who all have Bachelors in Computer science, with years of experience, have held NOC 2171, 73 and 74's in different points in time.
Can you please help me? My IQAS report says:

Pakistan:

The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year bachelor of science degree with focus in computer engineering

The master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of business administration degree with focus in management information systems

Can I select Masters? All 6 years of experience I have is related to bachelor's degree i.e. software engineering, not MBA. Does it matter?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
fkl said:

• You are most welcome. Per your above detail, i believe you can skip submitting Karachi PCC for your spouse and just keep the ones from Multan. NICOP is certainly not required in PR. I never submitted those for myself, nor spouse.

• Thanks fkl for your valued assistance.

Well, I would be proceeding to apply for PCC's for myself and for my Wife, from MULTAN ONLY, and further details about 'stay in multiple cities/countries' i will mention in address history, but will maintain ONLY MY PERMANENT ADDRRESS (i.e. of Multan) throughout the application.

Just a minor question:
    • PCC Duration: From: 18th Birthday or DOB (as was born there), TO: _____?

As I am left Pakistan on 25-06-2012 and entered KSA, where stayed for couple of months, then moved to Italy on 17-12-2012, since then living in Italy, yet had couple of visits to Pakistan.
    So, what should be the 'TO' date of PCC?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:

Thanks for your valued time.

nuclearbattery

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
alizaidi said:
Can you please help me? My IQAS report says:

Pakistan:

Can I select Masters? All 6 years of experience I have is related to bachelor's degree i.e. software engineering, not MBA. Does it matter?
Yes, you can select Masters. It does not matter that your experience does not correlate with your Masters. Just make sure your NOC is correct.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....