Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi FKL,

I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this:

My spouse is an international student in Canada while I'm in Pk. At 473, we're expecting to get an ITA sometime soon. My question concerns the POF.

In August this year, my spouse and I clumped the funds in both our accounts together into a Bank draft and deposited it into his new Canadian account which was opened about 2 months ago. Together, the average balance in our accounts for the 6 months leading up to August exceeded the funds we have to show. We have also maintained that average in his Canadian account. Would it be okay to show the bank statements of our accounts back home for the 6 months leading to the point where we transferred the funds to Canada and then show the statement of the Canadian bank A/C? Because our current bank balance in PK is insignificant after having transferred the funds.

Moreover, would the VO be concerned about proof of funds for SO's tuition or current living expenses as long as we are able to show the required balance at the time of landing? We don't intend to use these funds, but would we need to prove that to the VO?

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
Hi
I am going to apply for ECA for my wife from IQAS.
Anybody has experience from IQAS especially from Karachi. What specific documents IQAS need from Pakistan candidates. In their website; country specific documents are not mentioned. They have written in general that they need post secondary certificate and marksheet copies along with marksheet copy attested from awarding body in sealed envelop.

Also guide me the procedure of getting attested copies of marksheet from Karachi University.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Asad

pointers

Oct 24, 2016
drasadqamar said:
Hi
I am going to apply for ECA for my wife from IQAS.
Anybody has experience from IQAS especially from Karachi. What specific documents IQAS need from Pakistan candidates. In their website; country specific documents are not mentioned. They have written in general that they need post secondary certificate and marksheet copies along with marksheet copy attested from awarding body in sealed envelop.

Also guide me the procedure of getting attested copies of marksheet from Karachi University.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Asad
Me too going for IQAS. Please guide for the process.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
veritas said:
Hi FKL,

I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this:

My spouse is an international student in Canada while I'm in Pk. At 473, we're expecting to get an ITA sometime soon. My question concerns the POF.

In August this year, my spouse and I clumped the funds in both our accounts together into a Bank draft and deposited it into his new Canadian account which was opened about 2 months ago. Together, the average balance in our accounts for the 6 months leading up to August exceeded the funds we have to show. We have also maintained that average in his Canadian account. Would it be okay to show the bank statements of our accounts back home for the 6 months leading to the point where we transferred the funds to Canada and then show the statement of the Canadian bank A/C? Because our current bank balance in PK is insignificant after having transferred the funds.

Moreover, would the VO be concerned about proof of funds for SO's tuition or current living expenses as long as we are able to show the required balance at the time of landing? We don't intend to use these funds, but would we need to prove that to the VO?
Hi veritas,

Generally you should be fine.

I don't see why visa officer should want you to show funds for PR in addition to funds previously shown for your spouse's student status. Just don't try to bring that up.

Simply say that you have maintained this amount in Pakistan from x to y and from y on wards it is maintained in z Canadian account.

However, the more important factor would be proof of original source of funds. Please do attach that.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Finally Got my UAE PCC from CID office Dubai by my own self. It costed me 1 LAKH Rupees. But it is bcz I came in UAE by myself. I have been trying to get this PCC from last 2 months.

If anyone require information regarding UAE PCC, he/she can contact me.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
hb_rashidy said:
Finally Got my UAE PCC from CID office Dubai by my own self. It costed me 1 LAKH Rupees. But it is bcz I came in UAE by myself. I have been trying to get this PCC from last 2 months.

If anyone require information regarding UAE PCC, he/she can contact me.
Cant we apply for UAE PCC from UAE embassy in pakistan?

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Hi veritas,

Generally you should be fine.

I don't see why visa officer should want you to show funds for PR in addition to funds previously shown for your spouse's student status. Just don't try to bring that up.

Simply say that you have maintained this amount in Pakistan from x to y and from y on wards it is maintained in z Canadian account.

However, the more important factor would be proof of original source of funds. Please do attach that.
Thanks FKL. The source of funds is our monthly salary and a gift from my parents in May. I would attach a gift deed and the bank statement will show the salary credited each month. Do banks in Pk readily issue the letter required by CIC stating the average balance?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
veritas said:
Thanks FKL. The source of funds is our monthly salary and a gift from my parents in May. I would attach a gift deed and the bank statement will show the salary credited each month. Do banks in Pk readily issue the letter required by CIC stating the average balance?
Your are welcome. That should be fine. As far as i remember probably yes banks should easily issue that letter.

I never used that personally since i only needed confirmation of salary which was already appearing as "Employer name - Salary - month" on statement.

rbatool

Oct 31, 2016
Hello dears,

I am also from Pakistan and I live in the UAE.

I just recently applied for express entry program and my score is 406 in the pool. Now can you please tell me what are the chances?

I am thinking to improve my score, i have an IELTS score of 8.0, i can try to improve that. I am on 122 for language proficiency for now. What are the max points if I manage to get an IELTS score of 9.0?

Secondly I am thinking to do WES for my husband. How much max points can it bring?

Thanks for your help.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
syedarsalan said:
Does anyone know of authorized valuation company? I want to use my property (owned) as proof of funds
ht___tp://www.pakistanbanks.org/pdf/professional_valuers/List_of_Valuers.pdf

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
How to get LMIA job offer?? please somebody explain this. What is the procedure. I have applied in Healthcare Manger category.
My friend is in Canada and he owns company of ultrasound/x-ray clinics and training center. Please guide me

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
drasadqamar said:
How to get LMIA job offer?? please somebody explain this. What is the procedure. I have applied in Healthcare Manger category.
My friend is in Canada and he owns company of ultrasound/x-ray clinics and training center. Please guide me
just ask you friend. He can better advise you.