+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
doitnow said:
Yes i have said that i won't be appearing and from july 15th, i'm in the sixth month of processing ( since my aor was 15th of feb-2016 ) .. So expecting sth. Very soon...

Hope it's a miracle...
Please copy paste/post your experience here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/query-about-postaor-interview-t438862.0.html

Your experience will benefit others as well. I too belong to Karachi and was wondering where they call people for interview. Abu Dhabi is too inconvenient for us, I agree the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad would be a better option for us in Pakistan :(

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear all,

Any member who got an ITA from new Brunswick during seminar in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Score: 990 (With LMIA)
Category: FSW-Outland
AOR: 03/20/2016
Medicals Passed:04/02/2016
Schedule A Requested: 04/14/2016
Schedule A Submitted: 06/22/16 (Wife’s education Gap)
London Visa

Review Eligibility in Progress since start
A background check is not needed

Expert advice required:
Where is my case standing at this stage? More than 4 month has been passed and no progress in my case.
Should I order GCMS notes or wait for a month.
What will be advantages of GCMS notes except satisfaction?

farah1

Jul 25, 2016
Hi there, I apply online Manitoba Application form.. Expression of Interest , please anyone guide us what we can do next .(EOI) EOI-SW is: Updated
Initial submission date: 29-Oct-2015
Last updated. Date: 22-Jul-2016 ..please reply as soon Regards..Mrs Siddiqui from Karachi.

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
Hi Friends

Hope You are all well.

Like a brother mentioned above about New Burnswick Information session...It happened in Abu Dhabi and Dubai last week and now they have announced to organize such sessions same year in India.

I urge you all friends to email Session promotors at promotions@gnb.ca to request them to arrange one in Pakistan aswell after India!

These sessions are really helpfull and ITA for PNP is issues on spot during session.

You can find details on livinginnb.ca/

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
murtazajaffri_cca said:
when sending to WES include onlly post secondary education points are for those only in EE.

post secondary is ur education after Alevels i.e. bachelor, masters and so on and so forth.
Murtaza Sb.

I just went through this thread and read your profile. First of all alf mabrook on getting your visa!

I noticed that you applied under NOC 1111. This is the same occupation I am aiming to apply in. My questions are as follows if you could kindly answer:

1) How did you go about licensing for this NOC code? From what I read so far, licensing is Mandatory
2) I also noticed from your email that you are an ACCA? do you have other qualifications besides that?
3) My brother lives in Saskatchewan and I am an ACCA member, what chances honestly you think I have?

Your feedback will be priceless for me so I look forward to hearing back.

Thank you!

Ash124

Apr 6, 2016
Hi Seniors
I Have a Question
I Have done
Grade 10
Grade 12
and B.A

While creating an account on WES, Under the Education Credential Section
do I have to mention all 3 of theses
or
Just my B.A

Thanks for the answers

missiq

Mar 30, 2016
has anyone got their ICAS result??

how long does it take for assessment with a masters degree.

plus can any one tell me where to calculate your score??

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
missiq said:
has anyone got their ICAS result??

how long does it take for assessment with a masters degree.

plus can any one tell me where to calculate your score??
Hey buddy

No experience with ICAS. Here is where you can calculate your score:

https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

FRENDZ

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Passport Req..
27-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
mkadnan said:
London Visa

Expert advice required:
Where is my case standing at this stage? More than 4 month has been passed and no progress in my case.
Hi mkadnan
I am not really an expert
The fact is that with CIC you are not really sure about anything at any point until you get a response
because we really do not know what is going on with our application until we get a response from CIC
I would suggest you to order GCMS notes now, they will give you a better idea about where your case stands
and God forbid if there is something wrong, then you can address that.
And yeah Make lots of prayer(Dua) that's the best we can do, after we submit the application
Good Luck

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Express score :452 (filled 2 months back)
But based on recent draws, I'm a little disappointed. Any hopes for a ~450 draw this year?

Thanks,

ali357

Nov 13, 2015
Hi everyone.

In a very stressful situation right now and would appreciate the informed opinions and advices.

I have a PGWP valid till nov 2018. I just recently uploaded my EE profiile. I have 454 points. My wife's visa to canada got rejected and I cannot bear to stay away from her anylonger (we've been away for over 8 months). I would really want to go back to Pakistan.

My question is, will me gonig back to Pakistan negatively effect my chances of getting an ITA (and the eventual PR acceptance)? Is it possible that I can be with my wife and work in Pakistan (or UAE) while my applicaiton is being process?

In advance, thank you for help and concern.

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali357 said:
Hi everyone.

In a very stressful situation right now and would appreciate the informed opinions and advices.

I have a PGWP valid till nov 2018. I just recently uploaded my EE profiile. I have 454 points. My wife's visa to canada got rejected and I cannot bear to stay away from her anylonger (we've been away for over 8 months). I would really want to go back to Pakistan.

My question is, will me gonig back to Pakistan negatively effect my chances of getting an ITA (and the eventual PR acceptance)? Is it possible that I can be with my wife and work in Pakistan (or UAE) while my applicaiton is being process?

In advance, thank you for help and concern.

Express entry ITA and application processing doesnt depend on where you live ...

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi,

I am from Sahiwal but also have lived in Lahore for 3 years. I have mentioned this in Background declaration form. So Now I will have to provide 2 different PCCs for both cities or only 1 PCC from Sahiwal will be fine?

thanks

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkadnan said:
London Visa

Expert advice required:
Where is my case standing at this stage? More than 4 month has been passekd and no progress in my case.
Hi mkadnan
I hope u will be fine. Don,t worry your ppr is coming in soon in couple of weeks because some delay from cic. Wait for few days after 20th u r complete ur six month I hope before of completion ur six month u will be got ur PPR in case of late then u apply ur GCMS note and call to vo.
You also check the March stream only very few Folks got there ppr mostly folks in March AOR are waiting there ppr.
Fst/outlander
AOR 05/03/16