+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

danya102

Jun 18, 2016
Dear All,

Please help me out, I am planning to apply for express entry IA. Instead of SSC and HSC I have done my O and A levels, however, i did get an equivalency made from the IBCC Karachi. So when sending the documents to WES for evaluation, should i include the equivalency?

Please help me out!!! All help would be appreciated!!

JazakaAllah

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
danya102 said:
Dear All,

Please help me out, I am planning to apply for express entry IA. Instead of SSC and HSC I have done my O and A levels, however, i did get an equivalency made from the IBCC Karachi. So when sending the documents to WES for evaluation, should i include the equivalency?

Please help me out!!! All help would be appreciated!!

JazakaAllah
when sending to WES include onlly post secondary education points are for those only in EE.

post secondary is ur education after Alevels i.e. bachelor, masters and so on and so forth.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Iraja said:
heyy guys ! Kindly have a look in my scenario , and if anyone could please answer the queries.
I am a government employees in school education department since one year of full time work. I am teaching computer science subject till present .. And my husband is a pharmacist in qualification . but he is currently staying aabroad. Would he have to take ielts test too??? And what are the chances in my occupation to get PR if I apply for EE??
How many bands are required of ielts to apply ??
Kindly answer these queries as soon as possible!
REGARDS!
hi!

you also need NOC letter from GOvt to apply for PR i believe.

Your husband needs to take IELTS if he is not a citizen of english speaking countries.

For a teacher chances are fine i am not sure (i am an accountant)

rjasohail

Jun 1, 2016
Hello there,

I wanted to ask you guys that for the EE if I apply along with my spouse, the CRS score is totaling 386 where as if i apply alone the CRS score is about 400, should I apply alone?

Secondly even 400 CRS is not satisfactory for me as from the previous round of invitations the lowest score that has been called is not below 450, what are the chances that with this 400 CRS i can get an invitation, which doesn't seem to be happening apparently. I am bit disappointed.

Thanks in advance!

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
rjasohail said:
Hello there,

I wanted to ask you guys that for the EE if I apply along with my spouse, the CRS score is totaling 386 where as if i apply alone the CRS score is about 400, should I apply alone?

Secondly even 400 CRS is not satisfactory for me as from the previous round of invitations the lowest score that has been called is not below 450, what are the chances that with this 400 CRS i can get an invitation, which doesn't seem to be happening apparently. I am bit disappointed.

Thanks in advance!
Did your spouse appear in ielts and got her/his education assessed?? If not trying doing it and u will see some rise in your points. With 400 ur only hope is pnp which will open later this year or in 2017. Applying alone means staying away for 3 years frm ur spouse and since ur married there r chances to get rejected.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Finally got PPR today. However, sent email to London visa office to change my application submission office from Islamabad to Riyadh as currently in Saudi.

Thanks guys for your support. Good Luck everyone

rjasohail

Jun 1, 2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Did your spouse appear in ielts and got her/his education assessed?? If not trying doing it and u will see some rise in your points. With 400 ur only hope is pnp which will open later this year or in 2017. Applying alone means staying away for 3 years frm ur spouse and since ur married there r chances to get rejected.
Thanks for the reply. Yes even getting my spouse ECA and IELTS still lands me at about 400. I am disappointed to have such low score, actually i hired a consultant and i am annoyed at him as he should have told me earlier that the minimum score invited so far is not below 450. Now i have paid him initial registration fee which is a pretty decent amount. do you think i have fair chances for PNP with this score of 400? And secondly should i apply myself and leave the consultant as he is going to charge me a huge amount for his service.

Thanks in advance!

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
rjasohail said:
Thanks for the reply. Yes even getting my spouse ECA and IELTS still lands me at about 400. I am disappointed to have such low score, actually i hired a consultant and i am annoyed at him as he should have told me earlier that the minimum score invited so far is not below 450. Now i have paid him initial registration fee which is a pretty decent amount. do you think i have fair chances for PNP with this score of 400? And secondly should i apply myself and leave the consultant as he is going to charge me a huge amount for his service.

Thanks in advance!
Apply your self, contact me on email and pay me half of wat consultant is charging u hehehe.. :D

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjasohail said:

Thanks in advance!
Yes. You can go for OINP and other PNPs. Or try for Quebec.

hash1990

Dec 6, 2015
seniors please help.

I got ECA report from CES. after getting report i have changed my 3year (B.Com) + 1year (M.Com) transcript into consolidated 4year. (BS program), (no further education added.)

should i need to go again to CES.?????

Please guide ECA report will be verified in future through original Documents or its enough to have previous ECA Report????

ToCanadawithLove

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Paistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May But Returned will Reapply again ASAP
Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask can I show property papers in my name as POF? also I have gold bars with Receipts can I show that as POF?? Thanks in advance

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
ToCanadawithLove said:
Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask can I show property papers in my name as POF? also I have gold bars with Receipts can I show that as POF?? Thanks in advance
Gold bars is acceptable as pof. However, property papers are not accepted by cic as pof.

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Two days ago, I received a request for an interview via myCIC account. I am from Pakistan (Karachi) but got my interview scheduled next month on 24th of July at Canadian embassy of (ABU Dhabi – UAE). They have given me 7 days to respond to confirm my availability. A part of letter says the following:

Please confirm if you will attend the above interview by selecting the following sentence that applies to you and by responding by email to london-im-interview@international.gc.ca within seven (7) days. When confirming your attendance please mention your file number and (PLB) initials on subject line. :

- I confirm that I will attend the above interview at the above date and time; moreover, I understand and will comply with the above instructions and those included in Annex 1.

- I confirm that I will not attend the above interview and acknowledge that a decision may be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of my application.

Unfortunately, Due to some limitations of my current job, I am not in a position to travel abroad until I resign (which I had planned to do immediately after getting my passport stamped with visa by CIC). So the situation is now challenging and difficult for me. But I am thinking about the following ways to respond to this situation,

1. Can I email london-im-interview@international.gc.ca and ask them to change my interview location to CHC (Canadian high commission) at Islamabad (Pakistan), explaining my circumstances .... Is it a possible/practical thing to do so?

2. Can I ask them to do a telephonic interview etc. and promise to submit them any additional document if requested..?

3. If I select the second statement and acknowledge that a decision may be made based on the information on file, then is there a slightest chance of me getting through? Is there anyone you have seen getting PPR after not being appeared in the interview?

Any response will be highly appreciated,

Thanks and regards,

M.Z