+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

kismail96

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife is Pharmacist, if I mention her qualification while submitting EOI, should her qualification be assessed?
I mean without getting her qualification assessed, would I loose the points that?
Is there any Pharmacist here on this forum?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kismail96 said:
My wife is Pharmacist, if I mention her qualification while submitting EOI, should her qualification be assessed?
I mean without getting her qualification assessed, would I loose the points that?
Is there any Pharmacist here on this forum?
Well every qualification earned outside of Canada needs to be assessed in order for you to claim points.

While submitting EOI, you mentioned qualification - then it would also have asked if it is assessed / you want to claim points. For one that is not assessed, you obviously won't gain points.

kismail96

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot dear.
One more question, if I apply today, with IELTS equivalent to CLB 8 and I improve the IELTS equivalent to CLB 9, can I update my profile claiming higher points?

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Guys, I received my ECA just a day before. They conclude my education as "Applied Bachelor Degree". Just for the sake of information, Could you pl help to determin my education level. Is this eligible for master studies in Canada.

dest

Feb 4, 2015
Hi

Could any one tell safest way to send documents for ECA. Does TCS provide international courier
or to send by FedEX or DHL. how much this would cost. Is it good idea to send docs by Recorded Pakistan Post

thanks

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No answer yet.

Most of the immigration agents I'v met in Lahore say its ok. It will work.

I guess I should call CIC to get confirmation. Does anyone know their number for queries ?

syedumair

Feb 12, 2015
Dear All,

Assalam o Alaikum,

I am based in UAE, and applied for Credential Assessment through ICAS, any idea how long they took to evaluate and send the report back.

I secured 351 points in CRS, and hoping that the upcoming draws will drop and consider those who dont have PN or Job offer. Kindly share any necessary finding on PN.

Wish all the Best.

Regards
umair

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ICAS's processing time is mentioned on their page ICAS - FSW.

They take 15 weeks to do ECA, after the date, when they receive all the docs, as per their "required docs" page.

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
FYI: I have received a hard copy of ECA from CES UoT on 17/Feb/2015.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dest said:
Hi

Could any one tell safest way to send documents for ECA. Does TCS provide international courier
or to send by FedEX or DHL. how much this would cost. Is it good idea to send docs by Recorded Pakistan Post

thanks
Yes, TCS does provide international courier service. I sent my docs to UoT CES for ECA in Rs. 1700.

Go to track.tcs.com.pk, and input your shipment's tracking number. You can track your shipment's status from there.