+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The change they have made is that they added on that page, that they want originals also sent to them directly from the institution which awarded the credential. This was not mentioned last year.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
guys... it better to get ECA from WES insted of going for ICAS as WES processes your completed application in less than 2 weeks

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CES has written "to send official transcripts" in the text. Scroll down and they'v written to not send originals. That they won't be returned.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the past CES would accept colour copies. Plus they didn't mention on this page for HEC attested docs to be sent to them. Now they'v expressly added that they accept HEC attested docs. That official docs need to be sent to them. Plus black & white photocopies are also ok. They'v added the option to have black & white photocopies now.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kismail96 said:
Hello everybody,

Does spouse's IELTS score (competitive score) adds to your EE profile score??
Yes....you can get a maximum of 20 points for that

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
News:

So finally, I got my ECA (unofficial Copy via Email) last night from CES UoT after 19+ Weeks processing times. I am happy to receive it, but unfortunately I missed FSW2014 just because of CES.

When I submit, CES processing time was just 9 weeks and they increase it gradually and reached at 18 weeks.

Wish you best of luck all of thoso who are waiting for their ECA or have no choice other then CES.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Yes Got my unofficial ECA from CES this morning after 10 long weeks!