+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

dest

Feb 4, 2015
hariskhan said:
I had the same problem with WES. My University is not in their list. There's ICAS, CES for ECA. The remaining two are for medical path.
Good, I would then go for ICAS or CES. Do HEC and IBCC's prepare packages for them. HEC have mentioned about WES but I am not sure about ICAS and CES
Our points by CRS calculator are 324. Does any one what minimum points required for Express entry.

sarmadnadeem

Jan 25, 2015
hariskhan said:
How do you know this ?
I deduced it from the CIC statement that you have posted previously that you cannot borrow money from other person. I hope to be wrong. But the safest bet is to have money in ones own account for more then 6 months.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there a number of email address of CIC support, where one can query about it via phone ?

dest

Feb 4, 2015
All ECA Organizations saying on their weisites that they will accepts documents from the respective institutes. What is everyone experience, do they strictly implement this rule.? I was thinking to send documents directly to ECA to save some time Since I have Attested copies with me.

And, By institute what they mean, Board, Universities or HEC and IBCCs

Thanks

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What matters is the docs are "sealed" by the "issuing" "authority". In some cases they want the docs attested and then sealed in envelope. WES says BISE/IBCC or HEC should send them the docs.

Others require sealed envelope from "issuing" "authority". If the documents are "sealed" by the "issuing" "authority", then one can courier it on their own, also.

nmehal1976

Feb 6, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Well..The situation is:

I have a couple of non-HEC bachelor and master degrees in Computer Science from a private college. Later on, I did MSc in Computer Networks from a well reputed British University.

Other than the documents, I have 7 years of work experience in IT industry.

I am planning to send my qualification documents to WES for assessment. How should i proceed with the matter? How my non-HEC degree can affect the assessment negatively..any advice?

Regards,

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, regarding ECA and attestation from HEC, how do I check and verify that a HEC attestation confirmation is available online? I mean wats the link? Thanks

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEC's DAS portal.

When one submits application for attestation. It shows status of attestation, be it pending, or done.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply. So you mean we just login into our account after attestation and it should show the status there?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will just show status of attestation application.

New applications can be launched from there. Status of old ones can be seen.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK great. thanks for the reply Haris

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
So i have O levels and A levls from Pakistan.
How do i get that verified in Pakistan for WES ? HEC doesnt do that rite ?