Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Should I fill my Secondary education details in EE Profile?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Hello everyone. I am CEC applicant for July 2014 and also created my EE profile so i could simultaneously have both applications in place and fastest one gets processed soonest.. Currently working in Canada on BOWP while spouse is in Pakistan.. I have MBA from Pakistan (IBA) and wife has MS from UK (Manchester) but I did not have time to get educational equivalency so created profile without equivalent credentials from WES for both my spouse and myself.. It tells me a score of 442 on My CIC account as i do not have a provincial nomination nor LMIA approved job.. so lets see how it goes and what are the cutoffs for first batch of invites.. Any ideas when the first batch will start getting invites? What is probably a good score? Should I apply to WES for educational equivalency but I heard it is taking 15-16 weeks thus I decided against doing it.
Wishing everyone best of luck!. Cheers.
Mesum.

[G]aMe[R]

Jan 22, 2015
mesumrizvi said:
Hello everyone. I am CEC applicant for July 2014 and also created my EE profile so i could simultaneously have both applications in place and fastest one gets processed soonest.. Currently working in Canada on BOWP while spouse is in Pakistan.. I have MBA from Pakistan (IBA) and wife has MS from UK (Manchester) but I did not have time to get educational equivalency so created profile without equivalent credentials from WES for both my spouse and myself.. It tells me a score of 442 on My CIC account as i do not have a provincial nomination nor LMIA approved job.. so lets see how it goes and what are the cutoffs for first batch of invites.. Any ideas when the first batch will start getting invites? What is probably a good score? Should I apply to WES for educational equivalency but I heard it is taking 15-16 weeks thus I decided against doing it.
Wishing everyone best of luck!. Cheers.
Mesum.
442 is a considered as a good score since the average grid of scores I found is between 320 to 370 so you should consider yourself lucky, further the first draw is expected in the last week of jan which is about to start so lets wait and see..
I suggest you to wait for the 1st draw and then after the stats of the draw, you may be able to decide whether you should go for ECA or not.
All the best..

Cheers!

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Thanks for swift response.. yes im thinking to also get equivalency now that i have read CES is doing it in 15-16 weeks but WES is doing it ina week so thats not bad.. depending on first draw i can decide if i wanna get equivalency for spouse and myself which should add 20-30 points more i hope.. or try getting a permanent job offer here in Canada so i could get ontario PNP.. :)

[G]aMe[R] said:
442 is a considered as a good score since the average grid of scores I found is between 320 to 370 so you should consider yourself lucky, further the first draw is expected in the last week of jan which is about to start so lets wait and see..
I suggest you to wait for the 1st draw and then after the stats of the draw, you may be able to decide whether you should go for ECA or not.
All the best..

Cheers!

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Hello Every Buddy!
My question is related to filling "Immigration history and citizenships" section in EE online application form

I applied in 2006 but my application was returned back due to backlog. So had Immigration file number. Now in EE a question asked...Did you apply before to CIC. In my case...answer is Yes....Now next thing to add is UCI number......Now I don't have UCI number rather I have immigration file number....Now million dollar question.....how to add Immigration file number e.g..B123456789 in EE? :eek: Since it is asking UCI number. I am trying to add but it gives error.

So shall I select "No" applied...or......if yes then how to answer UCI?

Please advise??

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mechanical95 said:
Hello Every Buddy!
My question is related to filling "Immigration history and citizenships" section in EE online application form

I applied in 2006 but my application was returned back due to backlog. So had Immigration file number. Now in EE a question asked...Did you apply before to CIC. In my case...answer is Yes....Now next thing to add is UCI number......Now I don't have UCI number rather I have immigration file number....Now million dollar question.....how to add Immigration file number e.g..B123456789 in EE? :eek: Since it is asking UCI number. I am trying to add but it gives error.

Please advise??
Select No, since they don't have a UCI they probably wont have any record of your file. Besides, you tried to input that and it wasnt accepted, thats enough effort

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
When i go to WES ECA link and try to check free assessment eligibility for equivalency, the drop down menu does not have Pakistan for "Country of Education" field. Anyone else facing similar issue?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
May be you can call CIC call centre and ask your UCI pertaining to your application #.. My UCI was issued in 2001 when i applied as international student so im sure they must hv a UCI for ur profile.

mechanical95 said:
Hello Every Buddy!

Please advise??

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mesumrizvi said:
May be you can call CIC call centre and ask your UCI pertaining to your application #.. My UCI was issued in 2001 when i applied as international student so im sure they must hv a UCI for ur profile.
I seriously doubt that's possible. He mentioned his application was returned being out of the cap, not processed or refused. I have seen the situation where for example CIC received an incomplete application which was returned un processed and they explicitly say at many places on website that no record is created in such a situation.

Though i haven't seen that written any where explicitly for a PR application that went beyond cap, i am pretty certain that helpline won't be able to track that kind of situation. It is completely different situation from having applied and received visa as a student or not.

fabbas84

Jan 26, 2015
I am ACCA Member and earned M.Com from HEC based on ACCA Membership. Can anybody guide me will I get Master equivalent based on my ACCA Membership from WES for CIC Immigration purpose.

Faisal

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
fkl said:
I seriously doubt that's possible. He mentioned his application was returned being out of the cap, not processed or refused. I have seen the situation where for example CIC received an incomplete application which was returned un processed and they explicitly say at many places on website that no record is created in such a situation.

Though i haven't seen that written any where explicitly for a PR application that went beyond cap, i am pretty certain that helpline won't be able to track that kind of situation. It is completely different situation from having applied and received visa as a student or not.
Hi Guys!
Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. My application was wandering around from Islamabad from 2006 to LVO till 2013. But no action was taken....Whenever, I checked online in previous years...its showed "In process"...........But when backlog rules applied in Feb 2012, they send me letter that states that "Since no action was taken on your application as of todate therefore, we are returning your application back. Those application under review will not affected with this backlog law". So, it got whole bunch back in 2013..... :( :-X

yousuf.suirya

Dec 15, 2014
Dear friends

I have applied for EE twice but received negative remarks as "ineligible"
As my understanding I am eligible in fsw category and able to get 76 points

I am 6+ year exp in noc 1111
Wes report bachelor's 4 year
Ielts recent R 9 L 8 S 6.5 W6.5
Ielts wife. R 4.5 L 6. S 6.5. W 6
Funds 22000 for family with two kids

Further how education and experience required to be filled from latest to past or vicevera

xitrox

Apr 29, 2014
nickarter84 said:
Hi Guys,

I am just starting this thread to make all the friends together for Express Entry.

In order to discuss the problems,

and queries for filling the Express Entry Online Application.

Share your thoughts.

Best of Luck!!

hi, mine is 329

by the way who has the highest score show your self?

Fairytale1

Jul 24, 2013
Hi Everyone
Need your expert opinion. I want to apply for EE, and for this I have started process for my educational credential assessment and selected WES for my ECA. I am trying to apply and register myself on WES site but unable to do.
My qualification is;
Matric
Higher Secondary School
Bachelors of Arts (02 years)
Then I did 03 three masters in different disciplines, and each of them is two years duration. Two Masters are from Pakistan and one from Australia.
So altogether I have 06 educational credentials which I want to get assessed from WES.
Now problem is that it don't allow me to enter detail of all my educational credentials. After 05, it don't add one more to enter my 6th degree.
Please guide me, What to do?
I require an early response.

Regards