08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
saleemkh said:
WES requires all your post-secondary documents upto Masters.

Regards,
Thanks, just to confirm are the charges the same $322 regardless of # of evaluations requested?

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
For FSC the name of the institute (F.G Sir Syed College) isn't shown in drop down, does it matter (its federal board). For Matric is the institution type Secondary Institution or Higher Education? Thanks in advance

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam-o-Alaikum ALL,

Guys, from your experience, has anyone who's university is not listed in WES's "Accepted universities from Pakistan" list, gotten ECA for their credentials from WES ? Do they provide a worth-while (or usable) report ? My private sector university is not in WES's list.

Even though my credentials are verified, stamped by BISE Lahore, HEC, I'm still stuck at ECA. I have created EE profile, yet I believe ECA is going to either kill my immigration application or delay its submission for at least 4 more months.

sanis

Jan 6, 2015
i have a query regarding WES ECA rite now i am sending my bachelors degree for ECA and next year i will also gain a masters degree as i am working on my thesis which isnt complete yet the assessment fee is 300$ which i am paying for bachelors assessment and than after gaining masters do i will have to pay another 300$ for masters assessment? guide me

thnks

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
hariskhan said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum ALL,

Guys, from your experience, has anyone who's university is not listed in WES's "Accepted universities from Pakistan" list, gotten ECA for their credentials from WES ? Do they provide a worth-while (or usable) report ? My private sector university is not in WES's list.

Even though my credentials are verified, stamped by BISE Lahore, HEC, I'm still stuck at ECA. I have created EE profile, yet I believe ECA is going to either kill my immigration application or delay its submission for at least 4 more months.
Bro, If your university is not included in the Accepted university list then Don't do it. I read a post from a poor guy from India, WES evaluate his education and declared the corresponding Canadian equivalence but with "NOT ACCERATED UNIVERSITY" status.

Num

Dec 3, 2011
Can any one help me in calculating my points.

Qualification: Computer Engineer (NOC:2147)ECA done from CES
Experience: 4 years in the related field
IELTS: L:7.5 R:7 S:7 W:6.5
Spouse: Included in the application; however, IELTS or ECA not available.
Country of origin: Pakistan
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia

If anyone is experience in CRS calculations than it would be a great support!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Nice ...

Maybe we pakistanis can also discuss the problems some of us are facing while processing WES ECA application.

Btw... My score is 422 and i am really depressed by EE 1st draw :(

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rafzy said:
Nice ...

Maybe we pakistanis can also discuss the problems some of us are facing while processing WES ECA application.

Btw... My score is 422 and i am really depressed by EE 1st draw :(
You shouldn't be too much depressed as this is a clear intent from CIC. People with confirmed jobs (with LMIAs) get first preference, then people with Canadian job and education experiences (since they would obviously score higher), then comes the rest.

My expectation is that score will come down and eventually as low to cover 400s as well. Just that you guys have to wait till then.

sarmadnadeem

Jan 25, 2015
Salam Everyone

Regarding credential assessment, i will share my side of story. Hopefully it might help any one of you out.

Higher Secondary Education (Bachelors in Engineering)
Transcript + Degree , copies of both were attested by HEC and i send them in a sealed envelope to WES Canada. One can easily get his/her document sealed through HEC Islamabad office.

Secondary Education (Matric + FSC)
For Matric I went to Rawalpindi Board . Paid the fees and gave them 2 copies of certificate and mark sheet and asked them for WES verification. They keep one copy of certificate (sanad) and Marksheet for their own record and one to seal in an envelope after verification They returned it back to me after 3 days in a sealed envelope , which i sent to the WES Canada

Similarly for FSC I went to Federal Board . Paid the fees and gave them 2 copies of certificate and mark sheet and asked them for WES verification.They keep one copy of certificate (sanad) and Marksheet for their own record and one to seal in an envelope after verification They returned it back to me after 7 days in a sealed envelope , which i sent to the WES Canada.

Please write address of HEC (for higher secondary) and of your board ( for secondary education)

One more thing IBCC verification is not required. I did not sent them IBCC verified copies

All of my documents were verified by the WES and i got notification on my mail after 20 days.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
sarmadnadeem said:
Salam Everyone

Regarding credential assessment, i will share my side of story. Hopefully it might help any one of you out.

Transcript + Degree , copies of both were attested by HEC and i send them in a sealed envelope to WES Canada. One can easily get his/her document sealed through HEC Islamabad office.

For Matric I went to Rawalpindi Board . Paid the fees and gave them 2 copies of certificate and mark sheet and asked them for WES verification. They keep one copy of certificate (sanad) and Marksheet for their own record and one to seal in an envelope after verification They returned it back to me after 3 days in a sealed envelope , which i sent to the WES Canada

Similarly for FSC I went to Federal Board . Paid the fees and gave them 2 copies of certificate and mark sheet and asked them for WES verification.They keep one copy of certificate (sanad) and Marksheet for their own record and one to seal in an envelope after verification They returned it back to me after 7 days in a sealed envelope , which i sent to the WES Canada.

Please write address of HEC (for higher secondary) and of your board ( for secondary education)

One more thing IBCC verification is not required. I did not sent them IBCC verified copies

All of my documents were verified by the WES and i got notification on my mail after 20 days.
For my SS and HSSC degrees (federal board) the institutions I attended aren't showing in the drop down list on WES. Should I write the names as they are and just proceed? I read some where that If the institution name isnt there then the evaluation cant be done by WES. What do I do?

sarmadnadeem

Jan 25, 2015
For SSC and HSSC i wrote the name of my board , not of the school and college i attended.

And while filling form write the year in which you have passed the exam.

I mistakenly wrote the date in which certificates were issued to me. Although it did not affect my credential assessment but it is a wrong way of filling the form

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
sarmadnadeem said:
For SSC and HSSC i wrote the name of my board , not of the school and college i attended.

And while filling form write the year in which you have passed the exam.

I mistakenly wrote the date in which certificates were issued to me. Although it did not affect my credential assessment but it is a wrong way of filling the form
Thank you. Also please clarify if Matric is Secondary Education and FSc Higher Education or are they both Secondary education?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarmadnadeem said:
Salam Everyone

Please confirm, name of institution of higher education (post secondary). Is it public/private sector university ?

Was your institution of study in the WES's list of "Accepted Universities from Pakistan" ? If not, did WES provide you with a "usable" report ?

sarmadnadeem

Jan 25, 2015
Num said:
Can any one help me in calculating my points.

Qualification: Computer Engineer (NOC:2147)ECA done from CES
Experience: 4 years in the related field
IELTS: L:7.5 R:7 S:7 W:6.5
Spouse: Included in the application; however, IELTS or ECA not available.
Country of origin: Pakistan
Country of residence: Saudi Arabia

If anyone is experience in CRS calculations than it would be a great support!

Google CRS calculator, 2nd or 3rd link might work