Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Sky-Walker said:
Your new passport Will be the same number don't worry.
Numbers dont change in passports (Pakistani passports)? Are you sure?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Sorry I checked my previous passport, it incremented number in last digit 1 to 2.

And they do mentioned my previous passport number on my new passport

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
any idea for express entry PNP, how many months validity is required for passport at the time of PPR for Pakistani candidates?

My passport expires on 7 sept 2016. I have read through forum depending on visa office 12 or 6 months are required.

What if i get my passport renewed and meanwhile i get PPR how will i submit the passport?

if i do not have required validity at the time of PPR will they reject?

any help?

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
any idea for express entry PNP, how many months validity is required for passport at the time of PPR for Pakistani candidates?

My passport expires on 7 sept 2016. I have read through forum depending on visa office 12 or 6 months are required.

What if i get my passport renewed and meanwhile i get PPR how will i submit the passport?

if i do not have required validity at the time of PPR will they reject?

any help?
Recommend renew your passport then send CSE your new passport.

asadjamalkhan

Sep 10, 2014
I have got my educational docs assessed by WES in accountancy profession. I am having confusion about whether i fall in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

WES have given me overall Canadian equivalency "Bachelor degree (four years) as i have total 16 years of education from Pakistan(bullet point 1 to 3 below). details of individual assessment are given below:

1 Bachelor of commerce (BCOM) which is a two years program and WES gave equivalency of 'Diploma two years'
2 Post graduate diploma (after BCOM) in banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of three years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credntial is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
3 Masters in Banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of four years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
4 ACCA (submitted 10 out of 14 passed paper for assessment) and WES gave equivalency of 'One and One-half years of undergraduate study'

so based on the above assessment, could someone please guide me whether i am falling in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" as mentioned by CIC. So that i can plan my IELTS accordingly to get good score in order to get bonus points from CRS.

Your earliest response will be appreciated.
Regards.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
asadjamalkhan said:
I have got my educational docs assessed by WES in accountancy profession. I am having confusion about whether i fall in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

WES have given me overall Canadian equivalency "Bachelor degree (four years) as i have total 16 years of education from Pakistan(bullet point 1 to 3 below). details of individual assessment are given below:

1 Bachelor of commerce (BCOM) which is a two years program and WES gave equivalency of 'Diploma two years'
2 Post graduate diploma (after BCOM) in banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of three years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credntial is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
3 Masters in Banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of four years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
4 ACCA (submitted 10 out of 14 passed paper for assessment) and WES gave equivalency of 'One and One-half years of undergraduate study'

so based on the above assessment, could someone please guide me whether i am falling in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" as mentioned by CIC. So that i can plan my IELTS accordingly to get good score in order to get bonus points from CRS.

Your earliest response will be appreciated.
Regards.

According to your details, you have to select this option:

Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

You will get below points:
With a Spouse -- 112
Without a Spouse -- 120

asadjamalkhan

Sep 10, 2014
It means that i cant claim point on "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" As far i am seeing, they made mandatory to have at least 3 year bachelor, after that if you have another extra qualification which could be either any certificate,diploma or even another bachelor degree you can claim 128 points...i was quiet hopeful to get 128 points :(

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
asadjamalkhan said:
It means that i cant claim point on "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" As far i am seeing, they made mandatory to have at least 3 year bachelor, after that if you have another extra qualification which could be either any certificate,diploma or even another bachelor degree you can claim 128 points...i was quiet hopeful to get 128 points :(
Don't loose hope dear,
just apply for any PNP, I think your score is above 400 then you can easily apply for Ontario Nomination.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Just to be clear here - numbers ALWAYS change.

But often, if you renewed from an existing computerized passport, it would just increment by one on the last digit.

TWO passports can NEVER have same number. There are no exceptions to this.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
For people from Pakistan.

I want to review my passport for which expiry date is 7 sept 2016 i.e. 6 months 19 days left to expire. Please guide me will Passport Offices in Karachi will entertain my renewal request? I have heard they wont review unless validity is less than 6 months. any one experienced my situation before?

Sunnyvaswani

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
@AsadJamalKhan, i think you cannot claim points for two or more degree certificates, y didn't you wait to complete your ACCA and then go for WES assessment because ACCA is itself four years bachelors equivalent. and you have only four papers left i think its worth completing it.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Sunnyvaswani said:
@AsadJamalKhan, i think you cannot claim points for two or more degree certificates, y didn't you wait to complete your ACCA and then go for WES assessment because ACCA is itself four years bachelors equivalent. and you have only four papers left i think its worth completing it.
to correct ACCA Member is equivalent to 3 years canadian bachelor degree from WES.

ACCA Member + BSC (Oxford Brooks) is equivalent to 2 or more secondary degrees

Sunnyvaswani

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
I am an ACCA Afilliate and got 4 years bachelors equivalency from WES very recently. i also sent CAT transcripts for assessment along with ACCA, may be because of CAT it has been assessed as 4 years bachelors.