Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
A detailed reference letter mentioning all the things as per guidance of the IRCC.

A note of advice, since you only need 3 years of experience for FSW so furnish a proper reference letter(s) which can cover this requirement. Don't get ambitious and try to get letters from long past which might be difficult and would not serve your any points.
A detailed reference letter like this on each company's letter head???

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Secondly, do i need to submit any kind of salary slips of my past employers? Or salary slip from my current employer will be enough.
Please let me know.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Thank you for your reply.

I can ask the company for the tax certificate you mentioned. I do have the payslips and I can get a letter from the company clarifying that the salary was in cash.
I actually didn’t deposit it into a bank account and kept it as cash.

Is it important to get ntn number and filer certificate too? I’m out of Pakistan and worked during 2015-2016.
I never received such a request tbh, so I don't know. But since it was so long ago, you can mention it and work with payslips and experience letter.

And aside from cic request for ntn number, its really very easy to get it even if you are outside the country. Just look for tutorials online.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi, I’m sure you landed safely in Toronto. All you have to do is to make list and give it to custom officer and he/she will give you print out of the tax free receipt. I’m sure you already got that. I also landed on Thursday morning.
Yes, through with it all Alhumdolillah.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
A detailed reference letter like this on each company's letter head???

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Secondly, do i need to submit any kind of salary slips of my past employers? Or salary slip from my current employer will be enough.
Please let me know.
This is about right, also get mentioned the amount of leaves per year and other benefits and entitlements in the last paragraph. Get the contact information of the person issuing the letter such as email, extension and phone number (landline preferred) on the letter. If the letterhead is coloured or embossed than no need of company stamp. If it is otherwise, the get it stamped.

Make sure the responsibilities match the NOC code you are applying for. One last thing, you don't need to mention the reporting manager's name separately in the letter. Just the department should suffice.

Regards

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello Folks,

Alhamdulillah I got my PPR yesterday. First of my timelines are mentioned below:

ITA: 12-June
AOR: 26-July
ADR: 19-Oct
PPR: 25-Oct
Stream: FSW-PNP O

Now, the IRCC has asked me to submit the passport to VFS Karachi along with two photos and letter. I have to pay the pay fee at VFS for their services i.e around PKR 1500

However, I am confused about the Service Charge for Application Processing Fee for "Permanent resident travel document" of PKR 4,500. Do I need to pay this fee online and include the receipt or it is already covered in the $ 1050 CAD fee I have already paid ? There is no clarity offered on the website so I need your advice please as I intend to submit passport on coming monday.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Hinanadeem1@gmail

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
This is about right, also get mentioned the amount of leaves per year and other benefits and entitlements in the last paragraph. Get the contact information of the person issuing the letter such as email, extension and phone number (landline preferred) on the letter. If the letterhead is coloured or embossed than no need of company stamp. If it is otherwise, the get it stamped.

Make sure the responsibilities match the NOC code you are applying for. One last thing, you don't need to mention the reporting manager's name separately in the letter. Just the department should suffice.

Regards
Dear brother,

Thank you for your help. I can manage this letter from my previous employer. However, producing salary slips or bank statements are impossible. I need to be sure that whether this letter with an experience would do the job for claiming my experience. Moreover, I can provide any document from my current employer including bank statements and salary slips.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Dear brother,

Thank you for your help. I can manage this letter from my previous employer. However, producing salary slips or bank statements are impossible. I need to be sure that whether this letter with an experience would do the job for claiming my experience. Moreover, I can provide any document from my current employer including bank statements and salary slips.
It is preferred to get attached the salary slip of last 03 months of the job. If not then bank statement, tax returns of any sort of document that proves that you were paid for doing this particular job shall be required. I would advise to make it possible to get any of these document. The more precise and accurate you are with your documentation the smoother your processing will be.

In case you can't manage any financial documentation then search this forum for advise or other people experiences with similar situation.

Regards

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
It is preferred to get attached the salary slip of last 03 months of the job. If not then bank statement, tax returns of any sort of document that proves that you were paid for doing this particular job shall be required. I would advise to make it possible to get any of these document. The more precise and accurate you are with your documentation the smoother your processing will be.

In case you can't manage any financial documentation then search this forum for advise or other people experiences with similar situation.

Regards
Thanks for the info dear.

Oct 7, 2018
Karachi Pk
Hello Folks,

Alhamdulillah I got my PPR yesterday. First of my timelines are mentioned below:

Now, the IRCC has asked me to submit the passport to VFS Karachi along with two photos and letter. I have to pay the pay fee at VFS for their services i.e around PKR 1500

However, I am confused about the Service Charge for Application Processing Fee for "Permanent resident travel document" of PKR 4,500. Do I need to pay this fee online and include the receipt or it is already covered in the $ 1050 CAD fee I have already paid ? There is no clarity offered on the website so I need your advice please as I intend to submit passport on coming monday.

Thanks in advance.
Hey congratulations!

It would be grateful, if u share ur email address or anyother contact for some help and guidance.

Thanks

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hello Folks,

Thanks in advance.
Many congrats and best wishes!

Usually PRTD is required if you do soft landing and return without your PR cards. This is single entry visa and issued once in a life time.

I submitted my passport, two photos (make sure that the photos comply with guidelines mentioned in the letter) and PPR letter to VFS. Nothing extra.

As far as I know, you don’t need to pay any thing (PRTD fees) except VFS passport transmission fees.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Many congrats and best wishes!

Usually PRTD is required if you do soft landing and return without your PR cards. This is single entry visa and issued once in a life time.

I submitted my passport, two photos (make sure that the photos comply with guidelines mentioned in the letter) and PPR letter to VFS. Nothing extra.

As far as I know, you don’t need to pay any thing (PRTD fees) except VFS passport transmission fees.
Thankyou very much for the detailed response. I shall now submit tomorrow.

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi all, as is the trend in Pakistan, my employer mentioned my timings on the reference letter (and not the work hours explicitly)

Timings: 10:00 am to 4:00pm Monday to Saturday

Should I request them to give me another letter with work hours per week or would this work too?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hi all, as is the trend in Pakistan, my employer mentioned my timings on the reference letter (and not the work hours explicitly)

Timings: 10:00 am to 4:00pm Monday to Saturday

Should I request them to give me another letter with work hours per week or would this work too?
Yes you should request them to mention weekly work hours