Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
You can install the app 'Google Hangouts' on your mobile and call them on +16139444000 and directly ask about your VO. Please note the waiting time is long and often times you might not even get in the queue. So keep trying.
Thanks for the guidance. I got to know that it's LVO when they sent me an ADR.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hi folks,

I have received a letter from London VO asking me to submit the following:

1) Height & eye colour: Height and eye colour details. This must be received at this office by:
2) Client Information: copy of your passport bio page. This must be received at this office by:

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account only. Please do not submit physical documents via mail. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in your MyCIC account by the date stated above. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application

For query 2 I shall upload the passport bio page scan. However, I am a bit confused about query 1. Do they need a specific document like a medical certificate for this ? Can you guys please guide what exactly to submit to CIC to ensure a satisfactory outcome ?

P.S: I searched the thread but couldn't gather clearly what specific document needs to be submitted for the query.

Looking forward to your valued guidance.

Regards

Application submitted: 26/07/18
PNP-O FSW

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
A detailed reference letter mentioning all the things as per guidance of the IRCC.

A note of advice, since you only need 3 years of experience for FSW so furnish a proper reference letter(s) which can cover this requirement. Don't get ambitious and try to get letters from long past which might be difficult and would not serve your any points.

Hi friends.
I have a question regarding employment proofs.
I had worked as a trainee engineer for 6 months in Pakistan in a cement factory way back in 2012. I have an experience letter from there.
I had worked for a construction company in Saudi Arabia for two and a half years. I have an experience letter from there too.
Currently, I have been working in another company in Saudi Arabia for past two years and 10 months. I have salary slips and can manage experience letter from here too.

For above mentioned jobs what are the documents required to claim those experiences in CIC or PNP???

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Like I said I was waiting for them to contact me for my new born . They did in March this year but that it is stuck that we are reviewing your eligibility and background check is in process.

Can you please recommend a credible site for GCMS ordering?

I don have an immigration lawyer. So is it ok if I choose any site and sign consent form to allow any agency to collect gcms notes without informing CIC through a CSE that I want GCMS notes to be disclosed to such n such person ?

Appreciate your response. I want to order GCMS today . Will
I don't think you need an immigration lawyer for this. People order GCMS notes all the time. You can order from any website but most people I have come across use http://gcmsbuddy.com , you just need to follow the instructions on the website I believe, please note I have not ordered GCMS notes myself before, so you may want to confirm with another applicant who has, or if anyone who's reading this and has had ordered GCMS notes before please feel free to chime in. Good Luck!

KSM567

Oct 20, 2018
I don't think you need an immigration lawyer for this. People order GCMS notes all the time. You can order from any website but most people I have come across use http://gcmsbuddy.com , you just need to follow the instructions on the website I believe, please note I have not ordered GCMS notes myself before, so you may want to confirm with another applicant who has, or if anyone who's reading this and has had ordered GCMS notes before please feel free to chime in. Good Luck!
Thank you very much for ur help. I will order notes today.

Can you also please let me know one more thing.

If I can not get an experience letter from my employer showing exact details as what I do. But rather as per policy a general letter and then explain and attach supporting documents what I actually do... does CIC accept or they keep it pending ? Any experience with that ?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

If I can not get an experience letter from my employer showing exact details as what I do. But rather as per policy a general letter and then explain and attach supporting documents what I actually do... does CIC accept or they keep it pending ? Any experience with that ?
Firstly, you must try to get the reference letter as per CIC requirement BUT in case your company is not willing to give you the exact letter, get the standard experience letter they offer and at the same attach supporting documents. But along with all this you must provide some sort of proof as well where it shows that you requested for the reference letter but were denied, this may be in form of email, messages etc. Attaching a snapshot of such convos or even you can get a letter from your company referred to IRCC saying that they do not provide the reference letter as per CIC standards.

OR

Another thing that people do is prepare the letter yourself as per CIC standard and get it signed from a co-worker, or if possible senior co-worker. Along with attached proof of the supporting docs which say the company do not provide the specific reference letter. The main thing is you must try to make your case stronger in whatever way possible. So it helps when you attach supporting docs of your attempts to gain the letter but your request being denied.

This is what I know so far, seniors feel free to chime in and correct me if I am wrong. Good Luck!

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018

Try to get this done by using personal contacts in HR, this might be some who can sign the letter for you on company letter head. Believe me sometimes unofficial channels work wonders.

qasim20111

Mar 23, 2018
Asslam o Alaikum,

I got few questions . Will appreciate your help.

1. I submitted my application on ITA back in June 2017. Then submitted my new born details back in March 2018 on CIC advise. Now I want to order GCMS notes as status has not changed. Can a friend of mine in canada order GCMS notes for me or I have to do it via any immigration agency ? I applied my application myself?

2. Has anyone faced so much delay from Pakistan like me ? I am into 16th month already?

Appreciate your feedback please.

Regards

W/S
This particular delay is might me due the fact that your file is under SS (Security screening). My Aor is 29 Nov 2017 and I am under "SS".

Arsalanullah1122

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Hello Guys ! I had a question regarding claiming points for work experience in the FSW program.

Lets say i have experience in two NOC's of which one is a skill type A (2 years) and skill type C(1 year). Would i be able to claim points for 3 years of work experience or 2 years?

Thanks

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
AOR 26th May PNP (OINP)
Med/IP1 - 08 June
IP2 - 02 Oct
PPR - 04 Oct (No ghost update)
CoPR - 10 Oct
Visa Office: London
Just want to highlight that when you are making PCC in Pakistan, make sure it covers your age starting from 18 years till date and do make it for all the address where you have lived in past. Do NOT leave any gaps in your history. That is the common mistake we do and possibility in rejection of application.
Good luck to every one.
No GCMS , called CIC, once to know the status but didn’t get any thing from them.

Reactions: Hassan.Fahm

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hi folks,

I have received a letter from London VO asking me to submit the following:

1) Height & eye colour: Height and eye colour details. This must be received at this office by:
2) Client Information: copy of your passport bio page. This must be received at this office by:

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account only. Please do not submit physical documents via mail. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in your MyCIC account by the date stated above. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application

For query 2 I shall upload the passport bio page scan. However, I am a bit confused about query 1. Do they need a specific document like a medical certificate for this ? Can you guys please guide what exactly to submit to CIC to ensure a satisfactory outcome ?

P.S: I searched the thread but couldn't gather clearly what specific document needs to be submitted for the query.

Looking forward to your valued guidance.

Regards

Application submitted: 26/07/18
PNP-O FSW
No need for any medical report now. Usually, they do attach annexure to fill out these details if you have any change in your circumstances during their application review, most probably this is the final stage of your application. I do expect that you must have that attachment to fill your height and eye color. If you do not have any attachment in your CIC account (may be they haven’t sent it) then you can attach your LOE and mention your personal details such as height and eye color. Make sure it matches with your up-front medical report. I hope your height and eye will remain same.

For passport bio page, you can only attach your first page.

Good luck!

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
No need for any medical report now. Usually, they do attach annexure to fill out these details if you have any change in your circumstances during their application review, most probably this is the final stage of your application. I do expect that you must have that attachment to fill your height and eye color. If you do not have any attachment in your CIC account (may be they haven’t sent it) then you can attach your LOE and mention your personal details such as height and eye color. Make sure it matches with your up-front medical report. I hope your height and eye will remain same.

For passport bio page, you can only attach your first page.

Good luck!
Thank you for the detailed response. Much appreciated.
Will submit LOE with the detail as required by VO.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
AOR 26th May PNP (OINP)
Med/IP1 - 08 June
IP2 - 02 Oct
PPR - 04 Oct (No ghost update)
CoPR - 10 Oct
Visa Office: London
Just want to highlight that when you are making PCC in Pakistan, make sure it covers your age starting from 18 years till date and do make it for all the address where you have lived in past. Do NOT leave any gaps in your history. That is the common mistake we do and possibility in rejection of application.
Good luck to every one.
No GCMS , called CIC, once to know the status but didn’t get any thing from them.
Congratulations!!

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
My Timeline:
AOR 05 May 2018
Scheme FSW - o
Med/IP1 - 18 May 2018
PPR - 15 Oct
CoPR - Waiting for my renewed passport from Pakistan Embassy Muscat

Dont panic as I didnt call CIC or ordered notes. If you expect that you will get PR than I feel its a bit Optimistic.
You will get there soon insha Allah!!
My advise: if you can get CLB 9/10 in English you can fill the form yourself as well. So do not hire a consultant at all. Get help from forums like this and you will be there.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
AOA all,i hope you are having a good time.
Here is my situation,i have worked as a trainee engineer for 1 year with my previous employer(Korean consultant firm Dohwa a joint venture with Pakistani consultant firms),as it was a motorway project,site based,i worked on the construction site.Back in the head office of my previous company I don't know how they will verify my record or recognize me as who cares about trainee engineers.

What will be the consequences of this if they didn't recognize me as it was a mega project or CIC failed to reach them as the project has been already completed,and i don't know my previous employer have close up their work and move back to Korea or not, on my experience letter which is signed by my immediate supervisor contains all details as per CIC requirements.

I do not have pay stubs as my salary was transferred directly to my bank account from head office but i do have bank statement as a proof of my salary deposit.

And one more thing my immediate supervisor contact details are also mentioned in the experience letter,i wonder if they call him or not as he knows everything about me.

Thanks in advance.
Normally Construction JVs are for a fixed period of time. If your employer hasn't completed the JV ask for an appropriate experience letter from them. at least stating "that you worked there from A Jan 201X to Y Feb 201Z" as a paid employee. you can ask one of your supervisor for vouching your duties and responsibilities.
If they have closed their operations than put it explicitly in an explanation letter and attach your bank statements as well as a proof of funds. If they havent it might be an issue as ideally you should be getting a employment letter from them.