+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I am Zeeshan Sheikh from Rawalpindi but currently working in Kuwait i just created by Express Entry Profile with 311 Points Only :(
I would urge you to get in depth into CIC points breakdown and point out areas where you can improve yourself. On top of that also try to get details of provincial nomination program through websites of different states/provinces.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Is there someone here who's PCC for Pakistan got accepted without any issues ?
Yes, there would be a lot of applicants.

Can you share your specific problem regarding PCC from Pakistan? May be someone on this or other forum would be able to help you out.

tango16

Jul 1, 2016
Yes, there would be a lot of applicants.

Can you share your specific problem regarding PCC from Pakistan? May be someone on this or other forum would be able to help you out.
The PCC I got from Pakistan for me and my husband says the dates of our last visit and the address we have lived last. In the next line they mentioned His/her date of birth is so and so.

Does this cover the entire period from birth till last visit ?

Or they should mentioned they have lived from birth till date of last visit ?

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
The PCC I got from Pakistan for me and my husband says the dates of our last visit and the address we have lived last. In the next line they mentioned His/her date of birth is so and so.

Usually on PCC it is mentioned clearly "Stay Period" from...............to..................... : which is more appropriate as well

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......

I agree with what @saleem11 said.

My PCC states, he has / had been living / lived on this address from _____ to _____.
If you are unsure, you can share the text on the PCC with us and we can probably give you a better idea.
Also almost every PCC I have seen from Pakistan has the above text. So if yours if different it might raise concerns for VO ('might', just my opinion, not necessarily correct one)

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi guys. I have a question related to filing tax return. Is it required to provide evidence of tax return while submitting EE file under fsw? Also how much should be the minimum salary per annum in Pakistan to be eligible to file tax return. Will appreciate your inputs. Thanks.

Nadia55

Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
Would that be acceptable if my police certificate shows the years, not the exact months like 2003 till 2011?
Though in my personal details on CIC, I have added dates from Dec 2003 to Dec 2011.

Please reply to my query if anyone knows?

Last edited:

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
I just got my PCC done, here are the details of the process for Islamabad and Rawalpindi people.

In ISLAMABAD:
The process starts from DC office, located in G-11/4 sector. After that you head to the relevant Thana (police station) and get your verification done on the form supplied by DC office. After this step u head back to DC office and they will issue the PCC.

In RAWALPINDI:
Here the process starts from Kachehri (adjacent to Jinnah Park). There you have to find CPO (Chief Police Officer) office and get the form. You need to show CNIC copy to acquire it. Then they will direct you to your relevant thana (Police Station), where you will check for your personal records and get your verification done, after this you are asked to visit Divisional Officer, in Saddar Police Station, to get the final verification. Once that is done, head back to CPO office and get the certificate.

In your case the process may be a little different or can exactly be the same, but it starts from CPO, therefore, when going to CPO office, ask them in detail about each individual step and requirement, because if you miss out even a little thing, you might have to start the whole process over again, which is a big hustle.

I hope this will be helpful. If you have any queries let me know.

Reactions: Hassan.Fahm

z227

Nov 3, 2017
Hello guys,

I need help. I had a score of 478 when I got my ITA two weeks ago. But some of my work experience was unpaid so my points changed and then I declined the invitation. Now my score is 453 but when I went to make the changes, it stated that my profile is ineligible and it won't let me change my information because it's locked and reads transmitted. Did anyone else face this issue? or is this a technical problem?

Please let me know!

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Would that be acceptable if my police certificate shows the years, not the exact months like 2003 till 2011?
Though in my personal details on CIC, I have added dates from Dec 2003 to Dec 2011.

Please reply to my query if anyone knows?
Better to go for months specifically as well.

In criminality , your age above 18th birthday should be covered, no gap. Some cases were rejected even for gap of one month.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys. I have a question related to filing tax return. Is it required to provide evidence of tax return while submitting EE file under fsw? Also how much should be the minimum salary per annum in Pakistan to be eligible to file tax return. Will appreciate your inputs. Thanks.
Not necessary, unless you are claiming self employment/business in work experience.

No minimum salary requirement is there even you can file tax return with 0 salary.

Reactions: funter28

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I just got my PCC done, here are the details of the process for Islamabad and Rawalpindi people.

In ISLAMABAD:
The process starts from DC office, located in G-11/4 sector. After that you head to the relevant Thana (police station) and get your verification done on the form supplied by DC office. After this step u head back to DC office and they will issue the PCC.

In RAWALPINDI:
Here the process starts from Kachehri (adjacent to Jinnah Park). There you have to find CPO (Chief Police Officer) office and get the form. You need to show CNIC copy to acquire it. Then they will direct you to your relevant thana (Police Station), where you will check for your personal records and get your verification done, after this you are asked to visit Divisional Officer, in Saddar Police Station, to get the final verification. Once that is done, head back to CPO office and get the certificate.

In your case the process may be a little different or can exactly be the same, but it starts from CPO, therefore, when going to CPO office, ask them in detail about each individual step and requirement, because if you miss out even a little thing, you might have to start the whole process over again, which is a big hustle.

I hope this will be helpful. If you have any queries let me know.
Thanks!...Very informative post..

Reactions: rao_hamza

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Guys I need a suggestion.....I bet many of u have had this done so asking......... I need to prove my relation with my mamun........so far I was thinking of getting my Mom's FRC made from NADRA.........but its getting all lengthy as the NADRA people say that they will issue me 2 documents.....one show me as mom's son.......and the other showing Mamun as mom's brother........... is there any other way of proving the relation? as i will have to write a long letter of explanation to make sense of the two documents...........more over , my mamun says that he had provided my mom's name as his sister in the CIC records when he applied for canadian PR (10-15 years ago).........how can that help me? like just providing my uncle's canadian passport.......and my documentation stating mom as my mother.......would it suffice?

Last edited:

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
lem. As long as you can document that you were working full time (i think CIC considers working more than 30hr/week as full time). you should be good to go.
Also is your MBA program evenings / part time? you can
Hello guys,

I need help. I had a score of 478 when I got my ITA two weeks ago. But some of my work experience was unpaid so my points changed and then I declined the invitation. Now my score is 453 but when I went to make the changes, it stated that my profile is ineligible and it won't let me change my information because it's locked and reads transmitted. Did anyone else face this issue? or is this a technical problem?

Please let me know!
Well wait for one day after declining it will give you option. I did the same and got an option to change it later on. You could have gone ahead as your score is still above the desired CRS