+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
Yup, I got the passport request :) let’s hope for a positive decision InshaAllah
if u got passport request , then start packing bro.Good luck

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
But I didn’t get the poe letter yet, is that normal?
You'll get the letter when your passport is stamped. You'll get an email once that's done. If you got the passport request in your online application then that's pretty much it. They have already decided to approve you. Can you share your profile with others so that future applicants can benefit from it?

Zoo1231

Jan 31, 2019
You'll get the letter when your passport is stamped. You'll get an email once that's done. If you got the passport request in your online application then that's pretty much it. They have already decided to approve you. Can you share your profile with others so that future applicants can benefit from it?
But I already got a message from vfs saying documents have been dispatched, the passport too, I applied paper based so do you think the loi will be included with my passport when I receive it through courier?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
But I already got a message from vfs saying documents have been dispatched, the passport too, I applied paper based so do you think the loi will be included with my passport when I receive it through courier?
Kindly check your gc key again. There will be a correspondence letter in there. If there isn't then i think they will send one too with the passport.

Zoo1231

Jan 31, 2019
Kindly check your gc key again. There will be a correspondence letter in there. If there isn't then i think they will send one too with the passport.
I didn’t link my account to it, can I do that right now? After a decision has been made? Or should I just wait for the passport?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I didn’t link my account to it, can I do that right now? After a decision has been made? Or should I just wait for the passport?
You can link anytime;

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Follow what @myra20sharma just said and yes you can. You'll see the letter there IA

Last edited:

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Also didn't you apply online?

Zoo1231

Jan 31, 2019
T
You can link anytime;

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.
Thank you

Reactions: myra20sharma

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Nope, paper based. Okay so I linked the account and it says the status is approved but where can I get the loi from? The messages section is empty too, please help.
I think it'll come with the passport since you didn't apply online so relax and wait for it.

noor e javed

May 11, 2019
Guys. I applied for my Visa application on the 27th of May. Haven't received any update as yet.How long do you think they will take for processing my application?

P.s Is there anyone else here who applied on the same dates?

Thanks!

Haider Nisar

Dec 14, 2018
Guys. I applied for my Visa application on the 27th of May. Haven't received any update as yet.How long do you think they will take for processing my application?

P.s Is there anyone else here who applied on the same dates?

Thanks!
I have done biometric on 15 April April from london , still didn't received any update ,

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hello,

I just got an interview request--the letter from Immigration Section (Abu Dhabi) mentions that it is being conducted for "quality assurance" of my application. My first application was rejected on the grounds that I had submitted an Approval Letter and not a Letter of Acceptance. I reapplied on 30th May 2019 with a letter of explanation from the University of Toronto to confirm my acceptance into the Master's Program for Fall 2019. Additionally, I attached an SOP.

I've heard that interview requests are extremely rare in the case of study permits so I am quite anxious at this point--I would just like to know what applicants on this Forum think; is this interview request a bad thing? Has anyone received their Visa approval letter after the interview?

My biometrics validity letter was received on 15th May, 2019. I have not yet received a request for Medical.

I have applied from Pakistan. I received my Bachelor's degree in May 2018 from the University of Massachusetts in the United States.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks!