+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I have emailed them, but I doubt that would be possible. How long does it USUALLY take after the medical? I will roughly have 6 weeks' time after the medical if I go for it on 19 July..
When I called them I specifically asked where can I have the earliest booking. She told me Islamabad and I went there. I know another person who booked in one city but then changed to another to save time.

After medical - usually, 1-2 months but it really varies.

tameezs

May 21, 2018
When I called them I specifically asked where can I have the earliest booking. She told me Islamabad and I went there. I know another person who booked in one city but then changed to another to save time.

After medical - usually, 1-2 months but it really varies.
I simply emailed them for an earlier one, and got rescheduled to tomorrow i.e. 5th July instead of 19th

Reactions: AstronomyNut

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
you will get an update next week. Have you applied with upfront medical?
I applied on 14th June and got my medical passed on 26th.
My medical not required. I lived in UAE for past 10 years. I came to Pakistan last month. Those people who lived more than 6 months in pak requires medical.

tameezs

May 21, 2018
I got an update on my application, saying to submit IELTS/CELPIP results by 6th August. I have not taken the IELTS exam. The request letter states that if you cannot provide this document, then provide an explanation of why you cannot provide the information.
I have an English Language Proficiency letter from my letter, should I upload that letter along with the explanation that my university did not require IELTS so I did not appear for it? Or can the IELTS be taken and results received by 6th August?

tameezs

May 21, 2018
I got an update on my application, saying to submit IELTS/CELPIP results by 6th August. I have not taken the IELTS exam. The request letter states that if you cannot provide this document, then provide an explanation of why you cannot provide the information.
I have an English Language Proficiency letter from my letter, should I upload that letter along with the explanation that my university did not require IELTS so I did not appear for it? Or can the IELTS be taken and results received by 6th August?
English Proficiency letter from my A level college*